Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. A1569350497634
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

2. A1569350497634
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

3. Inder Singh 0105
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Inder Singh 0105 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Hi.. we did this in our home. We made a car shed just using money plant. we put 4 pillars in the form of a square enough for a car to come in that place. we put some net and connected all the 4 pillars and put the money plant in that. The money plant spread all over and we now have a greenish car shed.

4. Anju123456
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

Anju123456 , Sep 24, 2019 :
    I purchased launch event pass by logging in via phone no. hence did not receive QR Code. I requested to please send the QR Code on new updated email ID but my request was rejected.
    Will never buy event passes for a company who do not value their customers. Very disappointing experience. Also they are not providing me a refund for my ticket

5. heptanitrocubane
    Cupcake Sep 24, 2019

heptanitrocubane , Sep 24, 2019 :
    My ideas...

1. To do a sponsored run/cycle to raise awareness/funds for the WWF - the Team Panda fundraising initiative or another charity.

2. Join an Amnesty International scheme and complete fundraising/tasks as assigned

3. Write and publish articles raising awareness for climate change and current technology.

6. marktnicholls
    Donut Sep 24, 2019

marktnicholls , Sep 24, 2019 :
    For this challenge, I will aim to not use any motorised transport for a week, as car, train, van and bike pollution is a major contributing factor to climate change. I will also, when not using a car, aim to smile and greet everyone I meet, as this makes everyone's day.

Q1568609237883 likes this.
  7. TheMegastar
    Froyo Sep 24, 2019

TheMegastar , Sep 24, 2019 :
    Who runs the world? ..... Girls? Naah!
    Who runs the world? ..... Boys? Naah!
    Who runs the world? ..... Money? BINGO!

The most important thing that makes a change in anyone’s life is (like it or not) Money! If I win this phone, I will distribute small amounts of money to some poor people in my neighborhood so that they can also smile once in a while and buy themselves a little treat like an ice cream or something!

8. Stingray7
    Eclair Sep 25, 2019

Stingray7 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Greetings OnePlus,

Here is what positive thing I would do to win a OnePlus 7T:

I would help at least one homeless person get a free cellphone. There are a lot of homeless who have no idea of the benefit programs available to get one. So I would do this positive thing if chosen.

9. mierzejos
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

mierzejos , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Hi My idea is to change the baterries in smartphones. It's so hard to recycle them. When companies are making their phones, they need to make parts only for a one model of smartphone. They don't know, how much smartphones they will sell, so they make more, then they need. I think, that it will be so nice if every smartphone will have the same form/shape of battery. I know that it is hard to do but they can make all another parts how they want. Screens, motherboards and a lot of other parts are not so hard to recycle like batteries. That will be better for everyone:
    -companies because they can buy or make how much they need- that is not waste of money

- customers because it because if our's batteries will be worn- it won't be too expensive to change it because this part will be so popular

-Mother nature because we will use every of one battery, which will be made, because we will can use it in every kind of smartphone.

Mother Nature will be so proud of us [e]1f601[/e]

10. Karthik Csv
    Froyo Sep 25, 2019

Karthik Csv , Sep 25, 2019 :
    My passion towards mobile photography made me choose OnePlus 5 in 2017. Since then I started creating memories with OnePlus. Recently I started writing script for a web series' about nature and want to shoot it completely with my phone. Though OP5 is still good phone out there, shooting in a power packed 7T will definitely create change.

11. ash23
    Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2019

ash23 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    As a young person who fears the future of our environment, I will pick up 10,000 pieces of garbage from all over my community to highlight the true amount of waste that is simply scattered about our communities. I will document the whole thing in a YouTube video (which I hope will inspire others to clean up their communities once they hear that I won an amazing phone from OnePlus).

12. chandang26
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

chandang26 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    In exchange for a oneplus 7T i am willing to do three good things,
    1. I will donate some amount for cauvery calling.it is an action to save river cauvery initiated by Isha foundation, they planning to plant 242 cr trees in cauvery basin in farmers lands.This will benefits for all of us as well as farmers by increasing their income through Agroforestry.
    To donate please logon to https://www.ishaoutreach.org/en/cauvery-calling/plant-trees.
    2. I will use some money for my own project of food recycling.
    in india 90% of pet bottles are recycled but plastic papers,covers,bags are not because of they are mixing with food waste and some organic compounds, we cant segregate them completely so in most cities they dumping in waste lands which is not a good thing. If we convert the food waste into compost in home itself we can completely prevent this.
    3. Along with my friends we are doing our own plastic crusher machine with resources we have. so i invest my time and money to this work.

13. AvatarDino
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

There's two things I always wanted to do... Help out at an orphanage teaching young kids how to use a Computer... And feeding them thier favorite food atleast one day, if I get selected.. I'm doing both.. For two :)

Not saying this I'm doing it cuz of the incentive... But 5hen I do thing this post gave me the push I needed to finally step out and do it :)

14. A1569350497634
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

15. A1569350497634
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

16. OceaneSxm
    Jelly Bean Sep 25, 2019

OceaneSxm , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Hello ! This is an amazing contest idea, thank you OnePlus :)

What I would do is a post about volunteering, say how it affects the people around us and also ourselves. I would hope that it would motivate people to engage in various organizations around them. Being implicated in groups that fight for ecology, human rights and animal protection is very fulfilling and can lead to the change we want to see in our future.

17. Abhishek1603
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

18. AlinkeelPraveen
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2019

19. SeanPlus
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 25, 2019

SeanPlus , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I would spend a night "homeless" in London to raise awareness of the thousands of young people that are at risk of sleeping on the streets during what's reported to be one of the harshest winters in years. And raise money for charity while doing it.

20. WjKoen
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

WjKoen , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I'll design a wallpaper which'll come with widgets in mind to keep you aware of you're phone usage as well as things like traffic etc