Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. WjKoen
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

WjKoen , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I'll design a wallpaper which'll come with widgets in mind to keep you aware of you're phone usage as well as things like traffic etc

2. xxmmmichelle
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

xxmmmichelle , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I think this is a great initiative!

The positive thing i am willing to do for the OnePlus 7T is to make a blog about hapiness.
    I am going to do this by asking strangers about what happiness means to them and if they are willing to tell me something amazingly happy that i can write about them in my blog. And not only am I going to write this, but with every story i want to upload a happy photo with or from the people i write about in the blog.

Because, happiness can be contagious.

3. charlie_valois
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

charlie_valois , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I never win any competition but hey, what the heck. Why wouldn't I help the environment to win a Oneplus device?
    Anyways, I have two ideas in mind to help out:

1- I will go green and cycle to college/use less plastics.

2- Cut down my time on my phone by using zen mode more often.

Good luck to everyone entering the competition! [e]1f44d[/e]

4. h-kansal56
    Eclair Sep 25, 2019

h-kansal56 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    So, Be The Change is really a Good Intiative Challenge for Oneplus Community. I would give myself a very much needed Challenge for my Family.
    In past 2 years Ago, i didn't have that much interest in Smartphones or Technology and i used to spend most of my time with my Friends in School and Institutes. That time i only gave very little time to my Family. After School over, i used to Surf the Internet and Smartphone very much. This way i forgot to give my time to most precious people in my life My parents, my Sisters. But now it's time to Be The Change and to Change all the Things i will Challenge myself to stay with my Family more than my own World of Smartphones and Technology. Smartphones gives us knowledge and helps us to do amazing things and work but Family is Our Lifetime Support.
    So, My Challenge to be the Change is Give my Parents and sisters that happiness of being with them and talking and spend more time and give them that memories which will be Unforgettable.
    Thanks Oneplus for realising us our Mistakes and take them as a Challenge to Change them.

5. KushKhair
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

KushKhair , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Well I'm huge Animal lover , especially Dogs (who doesn't love dogs actually ) but in the recent news there were many places where dogs are being beaten and even shot in India ,so my "Be the change" challenge will be to spread more news about animal shelters and see to it that all the stray dogs , at least in my vicinity , are taken good care of , with providing them with food daily and the health care they need and if needed take them to an animal shelter nearby.
    I'm not alone in this , I have a group of friends who also have agreed to help me in this!

6. G1563809750853
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

G1563809750853 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Hai Friends,
    I take a decision
    "I will not use any pesticides"
    I think cancer patients are increasing in this world day by day. I think most reason for increasing cancer patients is due to the excessive use of pesticides in vegetables and fruits.Due to the excessive use of pesticides in many predators are died.Some pest are naturally controlled by some predator.If we use excessive pesticides, Earth's ecosystems will be disrupted.Farmers are used exessive pesticides for more yield and more profit.When people use that particular vegetables or fruit it gradually leads to cancer.I think to some extent One plus Community can prevent the excessive use of pesticides.
    Thankyou

7. egotrask
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

8. BPowell
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

BPowell , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Plant 10 trees by hand. Simple, doable, definitelydefinitely a positive impact

9. Gmegg
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

Gmegg , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I´ll clean up whatever stuff I see while walking through my city, well, I´ve already started before writting this, but I´d like to own an Oneplus 7T.

10. Wasd022
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

Wasd022 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    OnePlus community can raise there voice for Typically Education systems?
    Specially in India !

Here various blank spots can be seen in coming gen. Eventhough in presence of Internet lots of distraction, unnecessary content can be accessed by these children. Adding up fake sh*t, influencing creates negative impact on there life & Career.

Rather we should provide more parental guidance, content control system. Here we should encourage them for global warming problems related projects, as children they can have different point of view for better future!!

#Don'tJustSay #Aware+Work..

11. kicket
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

kicket , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I will pack 7 bags of essential items and pass them on to a non profit homeless service shelter to help the homeless who need these basic and essential items, such as warm gloves, socks and beanies for the winter, toothbrush, sanitary items, a book and some words of hand written words of encouragement.

I want to help others, especially as the winter months are arriving and life is much harder for some.
    Thanks for the opportunity!

12. W1569225679676
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

W1569225679676 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I want to finish "Reservation" or "Reservation according to financially status" (Because of reservation many incapable people joining our system and it's like a termite in any system), because positive change is better for us.

13. S1569415865486
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

14. Daredevil23 , via OnePlus 6 Mirror Black , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Over usage of Smartphones is one of the major issues in the society today! Especially for the youths!

OnePlus has taken a great initiative by introducing the Zen mode and Digital wellbeing ! It helps us to monitor our activity on smartphone and also Zen mode allows Us to control our self on the usage of Smartphones!

So I would like the accept the challenge of not using smartphone over 3hours a day and 30 mins of Zen mode everyday for a month!

15. GurkanB
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

GurkanB , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I don't really need the phone, but to make change, that's what's importent. im willing to almost everything for mother nature to be "happie" maybe not kill myself, but almost. I don't own a car or anything like that. I always travel by bike. My household is all green energi and nothing bad for the natur. I have this year planted almost i think a 1000 trees and will continue to plant trees but want help. spread the word. plant treas yourself, pick up plastic you see. and so on.
    I hope someone take my word and help's me with my work.

16. chemsrinivas
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

17. A1569350497634
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

18. peter_alves
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2019

peter_alves , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I will send my old smartphones to Oneplus!
    Maybe they can use some parts for their new smartphones. I will tell my friends to do the same and the environment will be grateful.

19. I1544650174772
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

I1544650174772 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    well one plus 7 pro is an good middel flag ship phone an it pretty good over all for the price of an smart phone I am really enjoying it but couple of things to consider for customers is to less induced wireless fast chargeing an be able to still plug in the phone less gives us users those two options I love wireless fast chargeing tho so so my cords won't be entangled on my night stand but also I hope one plus 7 pro will consider making desktop PC experienced like Samsung Dex would be pretty cool gives us the over all excited experience to use one plus 7 pro as PC but with cable connection that will help then reversed solo power bank to build in the phone so when your out side you can less let the phone charge while in your pocket from the sun I am big fan of one plus 7 pro I am person has tried most smart phones that I have tested over the past year so I also been thinking to do something like adding styles pen build in one plus 7 pro .

20. G_rajat_trivedi_pBKh
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019