Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. TajHussain
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

2. W1569422943833
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

W1569422943833 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    A Great DIsplay With A Good Refresh Rate. A Long Battery Life.A Great Camera With Good Precision.And A Good Processor Is Also Required For A Great Flagship Phone

3. F1569429198191
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

F1569429198191 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    ities getting together to make a positive change in the world. Our Community is no different: quite recently, we hosted the 1500 days of OxygenOS campain, that resulted in 27,332 trees being planted, thanks to the help of many of you. Before that, we held a Community event to help fishing plastic out of Amsterdam's beautiful canals.

This got us thinking. People have shown that they can go through great lengths to win our contests, so we decided to channel that energy: Why not invite our amazing Community to be part of that positive change?

The idea is simple: Tell us what positive thing you're willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T. We're giving 5 OnePlus 7T's for the best ideas! Check the rules below to know how!

[How this works]
    1. Tell us what positive thing you're willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T:
      • Share your idea in the comments below. It must be something that you have the ability to put in practice, but we're looking for creativity.
      • Your idea should have a positive impact in the world, namely by improving people's lives or the environment.
      • DO NOT edit your post. To avoid plagiarism, we will only consider unedited post.
    2. Between September 20 and October 18, we will pick our 5 favorite entries and contact the contestants. If your entry is chosen, you will have to provide us more details about your challenge and proof once the challenge is completed.
    3. DO NOT complete your challenge if you are not chosen. You will be automatically disqualified if you do so.
    4. Once your challenge is successfully completed by you, we will ship your prize.
    [Rules]
    • Edited posts will not be considered.
    • We will choose entries according to their quality, creativity and positive impact in the world.
    • If one of the picked challenges is not successfully completed, we will choose a runner-up to replace it.
    • Challenges are only considered completed when sufficient proof is provided.
    • If you submit a completed challenge without being picked as a winner, you will be automatically disqualified.
    • You are the sole responsible for your own entry and OnePlus is not in any way liable for it.
    • Your entry should be in English.
    • Entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM UTC, October 18
    • If chosen, you agree to provide us with a detailed plan for completion of your challenge and complete all requirements on time.
    • Upon submitting your idea, you agree to provide OnePlus with the free right to use and publish any production materials (video, pictures, articles, etc.) that are generated and submitted during the competition period.
    • OnePlus reserves all rights to this event. The views and opinions expressed do not necessarily reflect the official policy or position of OnePlus.
    [/QUOTE]

4. F1569429198191
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

F1569429198191 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I will try to give time to my friends and parents rather than technology and I will give water to unattended plants.

5. O1569430123756
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

O1569430123756 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    I like making trips into the mountains with my friends. As the ocean needs to be cleaned, so are the mountains which are full of plastic bag, bottles, cans and other different trash. Each time i will go into the mountains, i will fill a garbage bag and motivate my friends to do same so we can contribute with a small thing for maintaining the beauty of this amazing place and landscape!

Attached Files:

6. F1539749674800
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

F1539749674800 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Bravo !! We can change livelihood and environment by
    some major thinghs came in my mind
    1. Poverty-> From my side i'll feed 7t+1(71) or even more than that who are not able to purchase food.
    2.Plantation->Planting 7t+1(71) trees around your locality to save and have greeny environment.

7. priya saravanan
    Eclair Sep 25, 2019

priya saravanan , Sep 25, 2019 :
    We are the change [e]1f60a[/e]

Provide waste management facility as much as possible, it would be the best gift you can provide for our planet

8. W1556181197656
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

W1556181197656 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Because we spend 30% of our time on our phone. Zen monde help you to be focus on your important task and forget the world.

9. Juan_Sombrero
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

Juan_Sombrero , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Dear OnePlus Team,
    I believe that the eldery are sometimes lonely and need a friend to pass the time:
    I Am willing to
    A) Organise a game night for all the eldery homes in Amsterdam
    B) Go with them to all the parks to clean up the tourist's trash

I think it would make a lot of them very happy and they might even gain friends because of this.

This was my Idea,

Juan_Sombrero

Greetings

10. TechCloud
    Eclair Sep 25, 2019

TechCloud , Sep 25, 2019 :
    1569437290142.jpg
    Hi Everyone,

I have two ideas

1. Seed Balls
    2. Stop Plastic

1. Seed Balls

1569436258126.jpg

1569436258138.jpg

1569436258150.jpg
    Seed balls, also known as "earth balls" or nendo dango (Japanese: 粘土団子), consist of a variety of different seeds rolled within a ball of clay, preferably volcanic pyroclastic red clay. Various additives may be included, such as humus or compost. These are placed around the seeds, at the center of the ball, to provide microbial inoculants. Cotton-fibres or liquefied paper are sometimes mixed into the clay in order to strengthen it, or liquefied paper mash coated on the outside to further protect the clay ball during sowing by throwing, or in particularly harsh habitats

Seed bombing is the practice of introducing vegetation to land by throwing or dropping seed balls. It was made popular by green movements such as guerrilla gardening as a way to practice active reforestation.

2. Stop Plastic

Use a reusable bags like paper,jute bags

make a habit to carry hand bag while going to shopping and super markets
    Make awareness people with problems of plastic

1569436632601.jpg

Thanks OnePlus

Last edited: Sep 25, 2019

11. Sid_Routh
    Froyo Sep 25, 2019

Sid_Routh , Sep 25, 2019 :
    My idea is to create an awareness among people around the world to plant trees against the trees which have already vanished from the face of earth using. The very purpose of this idea is to ensure the safety of the floral species which are already endangered or close to their extinction.

#savetrees #bethechange

12. G_sai_teja_reddy_zxJc
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

G_sai_teja_reddy_zxJc , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Hello sir,
    This message is to the ceo's PETE LAU SIR & CARL PEI of 1+. I just want to thank you both people for what you have done. From many years may be from 2010 to 2017 am a samsung boy. But in 2018 my 1st 1+ 5t mobile I jus loved it 38k price. It was very good mobile and I never wanna go to another mobile after using this one plus product. I suggest many of my friends to buy 1+ mobile.

But sir am very disappointed that I have took 2 months back my mobile 1+ 7pro. 12+256 58k price ( my 4 months salary). I thought I had a best mobile in the world but now you people disappointed me [e]1f612[/e] [e]1f612[/e] [e]1f612[/e]. Please gift me one mobile 1+ 7t top end mobile. And one plus TV too.
    Thank you....

13. bhargavkukadiya
    Honeycomb Sep 25, 2019

bhargavkukadiya , Sep 25, 2019 :
    In exchange of OnePlus 7T, I will become part of OnePlus team. I am a Software Developer so in that way I will impact in people's lives and also we will contribute together for the environment as well.

14. CHKNxKhoon
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

CHKNxKhoon , Sep 25, 2019 :
    #BeTheChange

Since I love photography and always passionate about it sometimes I think that there are so many kids who are passionate just like me. Although to pursue this dream I have been struggling (Struggle is sweet), I ain't quiting anywhere soon. And when I think of myself and the struggle at least I had a base to start with. I had the resources. But there are people who do not have the resources and don't know where to start with. And since going to a college or learning it from somewhere else gets pretty expensive. I want to do something about it. I don't just want to improve myself but I want the others who are passionate and love photography. I want to teach them, and possibly help them with the resources and provide them the gears which they cannot afford.

15. piyush.joshi150888
    Cupcake Sep 25, 2019

piyush.joshi150888 , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Simple .. make videos of certain courses and upload them on YouTube. Free to access for anyone and my incentive will be 7t. As for the quality of courses,I am an educator

16. aarshmajmudar
    Donut Sep 25, 2019

aarshmajmudar , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Thank you, Oneplus for this opportunity.

My idea :

The Positive Change in the World : Empowering People

Whenever you hear about a motivational story, it's always about a successful person talking about this past struggles, how they achieved their dreams and became successful.

But no-one is asking a Struggler, on how they cope up with their daily struggle and still manages to follow their Dream without Giving up or losing hope.

So basically, I'm working on a Youtube Channel named DIG.

The concept,

To bring out the real-life stories of strugglers out there and create a win-win situation.

1) Strugglers : Gets a platform where they can share their life stories, on how they wake up daily knowing that it's a one more day of struggle, but they still follow their dream no matter what; and what drives them to do it.

2) Viewers : Gets to hear about something that may motivate them to follow their Dreams.

3) Business Owner : Gets to know about a person(struggler), who fits best for the some work that their Business requires.

So this idea has potential to empower people and also generate employment for people.

Now, let's talk about why I feel I deserve a chance to win.

I have limited resources to make this possible but I'm doing it anyhow. I've already started working on this channel and concept.

The entire video I made, is shot on Oneplus 6.

Here's the link to my first video : He's a struggling Actor from a Slum.

17. Gabe_M
    Gingerbread Sep 25, 2019

Gabe_M , Sep 25, 2019 :
    Thank you for this opportunity to bring up ideas.

Mine would be to create televison campaigns, commercials, etc that really address the consequences of climate change. Bring shocking scenes to viewers from all corners of the earth, of our planet breaking down from climate change, really well thought-out so the public awareness becomes so great that it becomes the number one agenda for all world nations.
    Demonstrations around world leaders meetings are not working...we need constant reminders through television that puts it right in front of people's eyes and ignites a sense of duty to do something about it.

Let's save the planet!

18. G_Abraham_Williams_PNQu
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

19. Denis Josifoski
    Froyo Sep 26, 2019

Denis Josifoski , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Right now I have Huawei Mate 20 Pro. I would gift my Huawei Mate 20 Pro with Moza Mini S smartphone gimbal to someone who really needs it. By that I mean not someone who just need new phone, but someone who can not afford phone for longer time.

20. T1566459662027
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

T1566459662027 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I live in the part of the globe where it can rain for two months straight. where not even 5 minutes of sunshine. landslides and floods happening everywhere. I am an advocate for responsible mining. I believe in giving nature an ample of time to regenerate. we have to help the environment in it's regeneration by tree planting. here is my next site for tree planting

1569461051302.jpg

another problem we are facing is the the waste and trash we generate each day. reducing waste, recycling and upcycling is the way to go right now. I can help by starting in my house hold waste.

change doesn't come from outside. it's must come from within. I am making the change for my daughter's future.