Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. T1566459662027
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

T1566459662027 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I live in the part of the globe where it can rain for two months straight. where not even 5 minutes of sunshine. landslides and floods happening everywhere. I am an advocate for responsible mining. I believe in giving nature an ample of time to regenerate. we have to help the environment in it's regeneration by tree planting. here is my next site for tree planting

1569461051302.jpg

another problem we are facing is the the waste and trash we generate each day. reducing waste, recycling and upcycling is the way to go right now. I can help by starting in my house hold waste.

change doesn't come from outside. it's must come from within. I am making the change for my daughter's future.

2. Kashish_1127
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

Kashish_1127 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    OnePlus always insist on bringing the change... So as a member of esteemed OnePlus Community I'd love to contribute to guide myself in obeying and respecting not only the nature but also the people around me and also try to bring a change in the people as well!!
    It's not just about trying to get OnePlus 7T but it's also about a change so this seems a perfect opportunity to bring a change...
    #OnePlusCommunity
    #NEVERSETTLE
    #BeTheChange

3. risky1301
    Lollipop Sep 26, 2019

4. Z1569463015938
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

Z1569463015938 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Hello OnePlus Community. My Name is Jeorge Lakra. I am from India chattisgarh Surguja Ambikapur. Changes That I Want in OnePlus 7 are:- Front Camera should be of 25MP/32MP, Battery MAh Should be of 4500MAh/5000MAh, In OnePlus 7 I Need a Game Mode, Snapdragon Should be Of 910 Processor

These Changes Only I want In OnePlus 7

Excuse Me Please:- I Like Your OnePlus 7 Mobile Too Much Because It's Function is Too Good it has 30W Charger It Is best for PUBG Player To Play Game Smooth And Also High graphic of 4K,QHD+ ,60FPS and 480FPS.
    Thank You!
    Contact Me 8839008521

5. vishalgori22
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

6. cdnfarmer
    Photography Expert Community Expert Sep 26, 2019

cdnfarmer , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Great initiative. I have two ideas.
    First:
    Inspired by this song un Homme Debout by Claudio Capéo , I want to go out and randomly help someone whether it's opening a door for someone, carrying groceries to an elderly person's vehicle, sometimes small gestures to help out someone and to show kindness. In the hope others continue and have a positive ripple effect. Perhaps, it can make a big difference in someone's life.

Second,
    In the past few months, I've encountered several victims of a particular crime and I want to encourage them and provide support via written or verbal message. If I can also provide resources to help them.

Starcommander and Venky61 like this.
  7. sunhumbre
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

8. X1569471670031
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

X1569471670031 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    1 make some app in 7T for caring the earth or give some missions for the users (caring earth,plastic danger uses ,caring animals)

9. Skysepia
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

Skysepia , Sep 26, 2019 :
    The one positive thing that I'm willing to do is Create Green/plant installations out of single use plastics. Everyone's been talking about the problems with Single use plastic. There are a lot of DIY ideas one can use to create beautiful planters out of plastic bottles and install them in the community. You'll not only be planting more greens, but reusing the plastic and also beautifying the surroundings. So a simple to do idea that everyone can do in their houses.

10. nadeemaflah
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

nadeemaflah , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 26, 2019 :
    We all know about the issues due to smartphone addiction. So I pledge to use Zenmode for upto 48 hours and I will also ask my friend to join with me.

11. Pravin2999
    Froyo Sep 26, 2019

12. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 26, 2019

dsmonteiro , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Hi there,

As the original post states, this is about posting what you're willing to do in order to win a OnePlus 7T, not about what you want on the device.

Starcommander likes this.
  13. Pravin2999
    Froyo Sep 26, 2019

Pravin2999 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    We all know about the issues due to smartphone addiction. So I pledge to use Zenmode for upto 48 hours and I will also ask my friend to join with me.

14. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 26, 2019

dsmonteiro , Sep 26, 2019 :
    As it also states in the rules, plagiarism is not allowed. Copying other people's entries is not acceptable.

Starcommander likes this.
  15. Endruuu
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2019

Endruuu , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Every year, an average of 179 kilograms of food per person are thrown away in the European Union. That makes a total of about 89 million tons of waste per year. Worldwide around 1.3 billion tons of food are thrown away. ... This quantity corresponds to 1/3 of actual food that's produced. So my challenge is about sustainability. There's a service called TooGoodToGo. Here companies can offer 'leftovers' of the day - but still food that's in a perfect condition - and people are able to pick it up before the restaurants and shop close for a very cheap price. That's a win win situation for all participants.

Within Vienna, Austria unfortunately not too many restaurants know about the existence of that service, so the challenge I'm entering in this competition is that I will dedicate an entire day to this cause.
    1) First I'll try to get in touch withother users who are already using this service and I'll ask them to join my cause.
    2) Together we'll write 100 emails to shops, restaurants, supermarkets, local groceries, etc. trying to get in touch with them to inform them about this small but very easy solution to avoid food waste.
    3) At my dedicated 'find new shops' day I'll be heading to different restaurants, shops, to directly talk to owners and convince them to reach out and participate at TooGoodToGo, to provide a small but lasting in the right direction to stop food waste.

Just one question regarding the challenge. You specifically state:
    Wouldn't it be great if all people would go forward and possibly even complete their proposed challenge even if they are not chosen?! This would make an even bigger impact on out society and environment and

Georgekpel likes this.
  16. Georgekpel
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

Georgekpel , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Thank you one plus for this great opportunity!!!
    Today there is a great effort around the world to protect the environment, like waste reduction, garbage recycling, green energy.

My idea of positive change is to transform my home's balcony and terrace into a small oasis of plants. This will immediately help in upgrading the Urban Environment. The goal is for more and more citizens living in urban centers around the world to plant even a single plant in their home, which will help to improve urban life and improve the residents' positive psychology.

17. O1544698537184
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

O1544698537184 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Well... what would I do especially to win a new phone? Honestly, I wouldn't go out of my way to do anything different to what I'm already doing.

I teach privately Mathematics and Physics to kids, and it is a joy to see when they grasp an idea and concept that they had previously thought was out of their reach. They may not go on to study these particular topics at a higher level, but hopefully the feeling of realising that difficult things are actually composed of easier steps and concepts that are easily mastered is something that they can take in any aspect of life.

As my day job, I'm a musician... the idea of conveying ideas and feelings that are otherwise tricky to put in mere words and to share this communal emotion to an audience is something that is both fulfilling to myself and hopefully also fulfilling and positive for the audience.

In my private life, we do our best to restrict our impact and impact on the environment. As a father, I want the world that I pass to my children to be better than the one that I received from my parents.

All of these things I do, regardless of whether there is a prize involved! The joy and fulfillment of having a positive and lasting impact on other people's lives (regardless of how small) is something that you already do, and the incentive of a prize won't change that!

18. AlinkeelPraveen
    Honeycomb Sep 26, 2019

19. Divyanshu9327
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

Divyanshu9327 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    A superb and ORIGINAL idea by OnePlus. #BeTheChange is great.
    So the positive thing I'm willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T is
    1. Not using an AC or Heater.
    2. Not use any vehicle except a bicycle to travel a distance upto 1 Km.*
    3. Not use Internet except for urgent or emergency situation.** ^
    4. Not throwing any waste on the roads or neighbourhood.^^
    All these challenges will begin at the start of OnePlus IN: A New Era launch event until the next OnePlus launch event after the latter.

* If the destination is more than 1 Km away from my location I can use any vehicle of my desire.
    ** Not using internet includes not using any social media site.
    ^ It does not include offline features of any smart device.
    ^^ It does include spitting and everything that can cause pollution, dirt or filthiness.