Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. soopersaiyan93
    Froyo Sep 26, 2019

soopersaiyan93 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    So cool initiative...
    I am planning to plant 100 trees in a nearby forest-like area, where trees are being cut down for various uses. I, along with my group are planning to plant 100 trees each during the upcoming month. And will complete it whether or not I receive the Oneplus 7t. But this is such an awesome initiative. Keep it up, guys.

2. R1543487535030
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

3. Kulwant_sin
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

Kulwant_sin , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I will continue with what i still do!

- Recycle old plastic waste to be reused in a better way.

- Switch off electronic products when not in use.

Also thank you OnePlus for dash charging and warp charging helping the users to save time and leaving phone unattended on charging wasting electricity. The great battery backup also voids us from charging phone again and again. You are doing great in saving the planet!

4. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2019

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    'Be The Change' : I have a small initiative idea that can be implement and that can little contribute to save environment and also i would like to thank Oneplus Community for providing me global platform for share on it..

As a local shopkeeper first time give Three clothing bag to all customer who are regular customer and request them to come with it while they come again in shop , it makes postive impact in them and also they get three cloth bag free of cost after than as a shopkeeper it's global duty to save and protect environment then after give products only if they comes with any clothing bag , i know first time its cost us but after at all it save more money because it will save money which he spent for purchasing plastic bag......

It is small idea by small person but i know if all small person come together than they can do big by doing small things.

#SaveWorldSaveNature
    #StopUsingPlastic
    #PollutionFreeWorld
    #SaveOcean
    #SaveNature

5. Rahul_lamba
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

6. Gurcharanjeet Singh
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

Gurcharanjeet Singh , Sep 26, 2019 :
    positive thing willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T - Capture the unique aspects of our world with the sharp new lens and share the positiveness and beauty for all to see, enjoy and admire :)

Deactivated User likes this.
  7. cool_ironic
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

8. RAJATH@RB
    Froyo Sep 26, 2019

RAJATH@RB , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I surprised when OnePlus 7t first look was released, It was really good. Actually rear design of OnePlus 7t is little bit similar to 'Moto' and 'huawei mate 30 pro'. Being unique gives tougher competition and attracts more people. Actually I draw a rear design , I think It will be good. If you like you can modify such designs.
    1569505151238.jpg

T1548569808820 likes this.
  9. Shawn Varghese
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

Shawn Varghese , Sep 26, 2019 :
    "Be the CHANGE you need to see in the World" - Gandhi

As an Advocate who strongly embeds it as my core life philosophy, I do my part in preserving our Planet. From being the very first within my residential community to implement Solar Panels above my home to harness the power of the Sun, my sole intention is not just to rave about it but on the other hand to advocate this to the One Plus Team to implement Solar panels in your new Research facility at Hyderabad and at all upcoming One Plus facilities in the future, including the One Plus Retail stores too, if possible.

After all, in a World filled with many minuses, be the PLUS that always stands out.

"BE THE CHANGE - BE THE PLUS !!!...."

10. canuhemi
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

canuhemi , Sep 26, 2019 :
    To use this phone and document good humanitarian deeds by paying it forward. I will at least once a day by someone less fortunate lunch, give positive encouragement to someone going thru a life hurdle. I will help the elderly, and or post positive messages they a blog/blog started in name of the OnePlus7T. I also love helping children and I’m currently in a heavily impoverished area where I’m also do help do beneficiary things for these children here. I believe in giving out to the world what you want to receive, so this could be the beacon that gets it started. I could be the one to help shine some light on the Mississippi area, and area that’s often forgotten.

11. PalakGrover_13
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2019

12. Anand_Sagar18
    Jelly Bean Sep 26, 2019

Anand_Sagar18 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I will teach 2 student a moral story mainly on the topic of saving the environment and benefits of it. and will ask them to share the same to others so as to create a long chain of spreading the idea across the world so as to revive the mother earth.

13. Barun_Halder
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

Barun_Halder , Sep 26, 2019 :
    1. Giving Up Plastic Carry Bags
    2. Using Spoon made up of Bamboo or Woods
    3. Using Toothbrush made up of Bamboo
    4. Use of recyclable traveling mug or coffee mug

14. D1549367098780
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

D1549367098780 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    That's a great idea.

I am also plant some tree in my area.
    and try to avoid things which is harmful for nature
    I am not use single use plastic also

15. _shivamshukla_
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2019

_shivamshukla_ , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Being a lil chubby & fat, I would like to spread the positive vibes of FITNESS!
    I desperately want to be in shape & have a lean fit physique.
    But the mesmerizing food prevails me to do so.

I want to challenge myself to become a fitness freak by sacrificing the unhealthy diet & laziness. Thus contributing my part in the Fit India movement.
    And if I'll be able to achieve my fitness dream, eventually the people along my side will also try to implement fitness in their daily lifestyle. What else could be my motivation milestone other than the #OnePlus7T [e]2665[/e]️

I want to spread the awareness of how important it is to be fit in today's world. How one should take care of himself rather than caring for their job posts or electronic devices.
    Essentially, it all starts with a Healthy Mindset.
    Hence, spreading the positive & healthy vibes will be my main agenda!

16. T1548569808820
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

T1548569808820 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I know that phones industry is a big factor of world contamination and irresponsible exploration of natural resources so if I win, I will open an auction to sell the 7t that I won for the highest price possible and donate it to a company or ONG that can actually do something, not like my useless self, for example Ecosia and many others that are doing great good for our planet. If I don't win I will proceed to sell gamer girl pee and bath water with all profits directed to the same objective, let's save the world!
    Good luck for everybody, hope we can continue to improve!

17. wildabhi21
    Froyo Sep 26, 2019

wildabhi21 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    I hope i'll have a great impact to all the audience out there.
    i'll let you learn all the amazing tips and tricks i use to have on my mobile photography series .you all chan checkout on http://www.instagram.com/abhishekyadavphotography l
    i hope you'll consider my challenge for those who use mobile as a photography device.and i want to let you know that i'll be giving all the edit and Photography toutorials for free to all of the oneplus academy.

18. superlativo
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

superlativo , Sep 26, 2019 :
    My idea is very simple. That governments force mobile manufacturers to use n% of recycled product on their phones. For this I have a solution, that the backs of the mobiles are not manufactured in glass or ceramic. Fragile products that produce waste when the life of the mobile phone ends. They could be replaced by a rubber from the discarded tires of the vehicles.

Used tires create a serious environmental problem. Only in my country (Spain) every year approximately 20 million new tires are consumed, which will subsequently be recycled and the quantity is increasing, since more than 220,000 tons of this petrochemical product are discarded every year.

The backs of mobiles made from recycled tires would have a good grip for the user, a protection against falls which would surely extend the life of the device. Also prevent the manufacture of the usual cases avoiding more waste.

https://www.tnu.es/n/210/la-importancia-del-reciclaje--de-neumaticos (in Spanish)
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tire_recycling

The environmental problem belongs to everyone, it is in our hands to work together to solve it.

Together we can!

P.S. Sorry for my English.

19. F_Vasu_Goyal_MXWE
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

F_Vasu_Goyal_MXWE , Sep 26, 2019 :
    India is keen on cleanliness and environment friendliness. also the government's date of clean India ie 2nd October 2019 is on the cards . So I have an idea where the OnePlus team launches an initiative where everyone will about what they have done for cleanliness with their story and pictures( this could include cleaning a dirty public place with before and after pics or a piece or art they have created reflecting the idea or stories of everyday life using environment friendly products )on their Instagram or any other social media for that matter with a predecided hashtag by OnePlus and tag insta handle of OnePlus along . and maybe the OnePlus team could offer reward like a OnePlus7t phone, a voucher or bullets or any other stuff to the some of the best amongst those participating in the contest.

20. Jontalk5
    Gingerbread Sep 26, 2019

Jontalk5 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Its my feeling that OnePlus wouldn't have added Zen mode if it didn't feel the overuse of phones has caused social issues. A fan of unique acronyms, I will create a community site, NgageNfun which will tout the many benefits of Zen mode along with ways to contribute to local non-profits through volunteering, educating and celebrating.