Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. G1569524266755
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

G1569524266755 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Me: Oh I wish I can get my hands on that whole package.
    Also me: Dream on. Lol

Anyway, OP 7T. Looks kinda dope for an op phone.

2. G1569524266755
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

I like the fact, that at least some companies are making phones, that aren’t so ridiculously expensive.

3. jizang
    Lollipop Sep 26, 2019

jizang , Sep 26, 2019 :
    send my oneplus 2 back to @Carl for the oneplus 7t... instead of dumping in the landfill, @Carl can recycle it (obviously oneplus would need to pay for pnp) :D

4. G1569524266755
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

REASONS TO BUY

+

It’s impossibly fast

+

In-screen fingerprint scanner is fast, futuristic

+

Camera is solid

+

Fast-charger in the box

5. G1569524266755
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

GOOD STUFF

90Hz screen is a joy to use

Smaller and less expensive than the OnePlus 7 Pro

Excellent performance

Android 10 out of the box with useful software enhancements

6. G_felix_george_Krsn
    Eclair Sep 26, 2019

7. A1510752268338
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

A1510752268338 , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Idea for positive change:
    Well if I have to take any change I would do the two:
    1) Plant a tree and ask others to plant trees because forest covers are decreasing(Amazon forest fire) that decreases the amount of oxygen and ultimately result in global warming.
    Planting tree can be one of the ways to at least reduce it.

2) Try to avoid plastic bags and use other eco-friendly bags/products.

#BeTheChange

8. zayed307.za@gmai
    Cupcake Sep 26, 2019

9. aarshmajmudar
    Donut Sep 26, 2019

aarshmajmudar , Sep 26, 2019 :
    Thank you, Oneplus for this opportunity.

My idea :

The Positive Change in the World : Empowering People

Whenever you hear about a motivational story, it's always about a successful person talking about this past struggles, how they achieved their dreams and became successful.

But no-one is asking a Struggler, on how they cope up with their daily struggle and still manages to follow their Dream without Giving up or losing hope.

So basically, I'm working on a Youtube Channel named DIG.

The concept,

To bring out the real-life stories of strugglers out there and create a win-win situation.

1) Strugglers : Gets a platform where they can share their life stories, on how they wake up daily knowing that it's a one more day of struggle, but they still follow their dream no matter what; and what drives them to do it.

2) Viewers : Gets to hear about something that may motivate them to follow their Dreams.

3) Business Owner : Gets to know about a person(struggler), who fits best for the some work that their Business requires.

So this idea has potential to empower people and also generate employment for people.

Now, let's talk about why I feel I deserve a chance to win.

I have limited resources to make this possible but I'm doing it anyhow. I've already started working on this channel and concept.

The entire video I made, is shot on Oneplus 6.

Here's the link to my first video : He's a struggling Actor from a Slum.

https://www.youtube.com/embed/6Nwezww6NRc?wmode=opaque

10. jeffallenwang
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

jeffallenwang , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I am a semi-professional magician and I do events on campus and locally while going through business undergraduate school.

I would love to use my magic as an outlet for positive change. This year, I've been fundraising for global sustainability projects and hope to raise even more money this year through consistent performances and awareness.

I actually often use my OnePlus Pro 7 for my tricks ;)

cdnfarmer likes this.
  11. RiteshSontakke
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

12. F_Mayank_Jindal_bzdh
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

F_Mayank_Jindal_bzdh , Sep 27, 2019 :
    The one plus provides a lot of new features and this phone is the phone that has no competition , flagship killer and the phone that cant be hanged . If i get a oneplus7t in exchange than i will definitely help the community work and grow some plants in the nearest park although i have planted a lot of plants on my roof but to expand the initiative i will plant them more .
    Thank you

13. anilanand
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

anilanand , Sep 27, 2019 :
    1. Stop (ped) using plastic.
    2. Drink with my own mug.
    3. Use the phone case that comes with the box itself and not invest or encourage new plastic variants.
    4. Shop with my own cloth bag.
    5. Gift saplings to family and friends.
    6. Feed stay dogs and cats. Stop stray cows from feeding on plastic (peculiar case for India and pockets of Asia maybe):D
    7. Walk when possible and take public transport always. Save on fuel and stop adding to traffic.

14. J1569558582395
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

15. Y1569557940661
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

Y1569557940661 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    OnePlus has been an amazing choice for me. It suits my personal style as well as what I want to represent myself as. Also the pricing it feels like has been done specifically keeping me in mind. It itself speaks of its specifications and none introduction does it need for that. Mainly, thanks for introducing such a great technology which people largely needed and were looking for.

16. Shreyas_Gokhale
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

17. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Sep 27, 2019

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    "Be the Change"
    "Eco-Friendly Unboxing"

Thank you OnePlus for inviting me to be part of positive change.
    I believe in this ideology "To make a positive impact in the world first starts with you"

After thinking of hours and hours finally creative idea comes in my mind and this is about "ECO-FRIENDLY UNBOXING"
    We all know for Oneplus every small details of product is important starting from Unboxing to User experience and many other stuffs.

I am damn sure that till before writing this there is no smart phone company in the world which comes with this type of unboxing idea.
    We all know that all New Phones comes with a plastic wrap box, for first time of unboxing customers need to remove it and also need to use cutter for unboxing new phone....My idea is about that they don't need to remove plastic wrap and don't need to use cutter/blade for unboxing! isn't it cool and creative?

How it works:
    Let's start , Use two box for OnePlus Unboxing instead of sealing it with a plastic wrap.
    Here i attached a hand made sketch of the Idea which shows us a four process of unboxing. We can use corrugated type or any custom box in replacement of plastic wrap for unboxing, customer needs to pull out rubber which shown in the image. After pulling out one side of the box , we can see inside the box our brand New "Never-Settle" Oneplus flagship phone without any plastic wrap.
    For more OnePlus even can use "Save Environment" quote or message of "Save Environment" on corrugated type or any other custom box. When bloggers will unboxing it , they will tell to the world about "Save Environment" initiative of Oneplus and i think as a global brand OnePlus will impact all over the world and also when customer buy it first time first they see all about "Save Environment" and "ECO-FRIENDLY UNBOXING"
    I have made this sketch with lots of efforts and dedication for exchange for "OnePlus7T" Even i have also one very cool idea of this unboxing but only tell you about it if i am selected as a winners of "Be the Change" Contest for "OnePlus7T" Even i am ready to give you a 3 Dimensions Drawing of this Idea.
    View attachment 1140727

View attachment 1140728

Thank You.

18. Kunjan Joshi
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

Kunjan Joshi , Sep 27, 2019 :
    This is something which should happen more often and in masses.
    What i would like to do is
    We all know there is a huge population decline on the most important species of this world which are hated by most and neglected by all. Yes I'm talking about insects. I work on insects and I would like to share my knowledge and importance of these species to the world starting with my own neighbourhood.
    I would like to educate everyone around especially youngsters the ecological role of these six legged crawlers. (photographs help a lot so Oneplus 7t macro mode is must needed)

19. AyushKumarAK
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

AyushKumarAK , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I am ready to work with OnePlus with providing honest feedback & want to work in OnePus Student Ambassador Program if that's possible as I am currently a student pursuing UG Degree.I am ready to do basically anything OnePlus requests whenever & whatever possible by me.Like providing feedback,Camera samples & etc.

#NeverSettle.

20. fil.lanca
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

fil.lanca , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Hi think it would be nice, to use a smatphone as a habit tracker, and use it to change some habits. We already have the means to tell someone to get up because he/she is sit for too long, we can check for stress levels, etc. So we could try to go further and try to make something so people can quit smoking, or quit drinking. This can be a bit difficult to achieve but i think that is possible.