Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. fil.lanca
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

fil.lanca , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Hi think it would be nice, to use a smatphone as a habit tracker, and use it to change some habits. We already have the means to tell someone to get up because he/she is sit for too long, we can check for stress levels, etc. So we could try to go further and try to make something so people can quit smoking, or quit drinking. This can be a bit difficult to achieve but i think that is possible.

2. G_Jorge_López_tpcn
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

3. hardiksh
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

hardiksh , Sep 27, 2019 :
    First of all, this is a fantastic campaign. Here's something that I'm passionate about, and something that I would do/will do

I think education is something, that has the means to not improve just 1 life, but lives of everyone related to that educated child. Higher education is often expensive. While the parents of kids securing an admission to the STEM-D courses, manage to pay the school/college tuition fees, they often underestimate the cost of securing the literature, that is required by the student to sail thru their terms.

I would donate college text books to a local charity. These are essentially textbooks from Science, Commerce, MBA, Bachelor of Engineering, Bachelor of Arts as well as MBBS, BDS & B. Ed and everything in between

My aim is to make sure that every student I connect with, atleast has those text books, to make sure that learning never stops and helps secure fantastic grades in exams. Those books could range from IIT-JEE entrance prep to MH-CET. 8 semesters of engineering or 6 semesters of commerce, science, & arts. Not to forget the 5 years of MBBS, BDS (dental) studies. If someone will need books for LLB studies, I am going to make sure I can manage that. If I'm unable to procure them, I am going to make sure I'll enlist my friends, or family, collect donation amount, and make sure the books are bought.

The best part about something like this is, all those students, who get books from this local charity, will come back after their course and start donating books every year. This way, we can keep the cycle rolling, and ever one student who benefits from studying using these books, not only changes lives of his near and dear ones by being successful, but also starts believing that good exists in the world and starts donating text books to this charity, so that a lot more needy students benefit.

I can hopefully inspire, the CSR division at OnePlus (and other corporates), to get their employees, donate text-books too :). May be, just may be, everyone in this community will donate text-books, without the need to run a contest. That would be my 2 cents "Be The Change"

4. Gino Guillermo
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

Gino Guillermo , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Being a Community Nurse working for the UK's NHS service my job speaks for itself. Day in and day out, Rain or shine, morning & evening we do home visits in the community helping people and making their lives even better. My experience with meeting people gives me a sense of fulfillment knowing that what you have done made a difference in the overall things. As a nurse I need a device that can stand up to the everyday tasks and the everyday rigors of both the elements, keeping in touch and documenting the day's events. I am proud to work for a truly world class health service and I won't stop till i get things done accurately and effectively.

5. psygarden
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

psygarden , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I'm from Himachal, a beautiful Himalayan state in North India famous for its breathtaking landscapes and mountains. But with this beauty comes a curse : Unresponsible tourism which brings in a lot of waste, tourists who litter everywhere and spoil the natural beauty and vibe associated with a place. I am a student of Tourism and have been taught to be an ethical tourist. I remember my teachers saying "Once you leave a place it should look like no one has been there at all" meaning when you camp or visit a place as a tourist you should take all the waste back and recycle it or dispose it off properly, the ones visiting after you should not notice if anyone has had been there before. But people do not understand the concept of cleanliness and beauty. Each of us, everyday, see people throwing away plastic and whatnot anywhere they feel like, not even thinking about the ways in which it spoils a place, be it a road, a park and so on. Just a small example : Think of a picture you're clicking : An empty road leading to a mountain, beautiful. Now think of the same road but with a packet of chips in the middle thrown by someone, not so beautiful.!
    As for being a change I have participated in a lot many cleanliness drives to clean various treks and mountains routes. Whenever I go out on a hike I always bring back all the waste like plastic, extra food, bottles etc and make sure everyone else with me too brings back theirs too. Not just bringing back my waste, me and my fellow travelers bring back the waste of other unethical hikers too and make sure we clean as much a possible.
    My entry for this contest is to bring awareness to people regarding the importance of cleanliness and waste disposal. If each of us manage our own waste, the places we live in will be beautiful and clean. It's no rocket science, just a simple step. Cheers.!
    PS I leave you with a neat picture. Thanks.

1569589747481.jpg

6. netllocke
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 27, 2019

netllocke , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Care for what we throws out , help our Earth to sustain it's natural place. #loveourearth

7. wannabelix
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

wannabelix , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Be the change......
    If i would win the One Plus 7t i`ll life 2 weeks without a smartphone or computer. I think addicition to electronic devices is an important topic nowdays so i want to know how it feels to not use any electronic devices for 2 weeks.

8. G_shreedhar_pujari_bGAk
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

9. Shridhar Amati
    Froyo Sep 27, 2019

Shridhar Amati , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I am a travel photographer. I travel to different places for clicking pictures. From next time I will try to clean the places I visit and also spread awareness of cleanliness through my pictures. As beauty of the desired place will get enhanced of it's kept clean I will try my best
    #bethechange

10. Cesar Diiaz
    Donut Sep 27, 2019

Cesar Diiaz , Sep 27, 2019 :
    It would be two days of challenges, day 1: I will meet with my friends to plant 500 trees to help create oxygen for the world. Something simple, but very useful.
    Day 2: we will go all over the city collecting garbage from the streets, walking in full day.
    #Oneplus7T

11. L1569598959311
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

L1569598959311 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    I will create a website, installing BTCPayServer on it, so any business or individual can register and start accepting Bitcoin Payments without any fees. This will be free for anyone in the world to register.

BTCPay server is a feature-rich software with plenty of use-cases that can solve problems for different types of users.
    This is an idea which has the most positive impact in the world because it can be used by really anyone without any restrictions.

12. Kisan007
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

13. PalakGrover_13
    Froyo Sep 27, 2019

14. PalakGrover_13
    Froyo Sep 27, 2019

15. nose3en
    Gingerbread Sep 27, 2019

nose3en , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Hello everyone, here is my idea of impacting maybe a little but still can help everyone including myself also with this. People here in the Philippines often just throwing away their garbage like nothing without even segregating it. The reality may hurts but it is the truth, some of their trashes and even recyclable end up in the non recycling trash bins that can lead in some place else where can cause polluting our natural environment.

pollution.png

So, Here is my plan and I have been thinking for this lately.
    I will walk around my neighborhood and collect their used and discarded plastic bottles and make them a DIY or Do it yourself Projects. It maybe simple but also can help lessen polluting our green environment.

16. Nitin007T
    Froyo Sep 27, 2019

Nitin007T , Sep 27, 2019 :
    As people have become too much dependent on smartphones for every basis of their life like payment,studies,games,etc.

So,every day I go to college and come back home around 5 pm IST and after that I have some time to spend...

In this period of time,I will NOT use any of the smartphones present in my home for a week and show there is a world outside of your smartphones for you to experience with!

But I don't know how this "proof" really works but anyways I am ready to accept this challenge for the good of me and as an example for others.

Since I am a student,I basically think that this is a very influential good for many other students.
    And of course, OnePlus 7T has Zen Mode which prevents most of these problems for those with phone addiction!

17. kunalvrshn0702
    Cupcake Sep 27, 2019

kunalvrshn0702 , Sep 27, 2019 :
    First of all, Thank you for this OnePlus 7t Giveaway.

The thing or I should say the habits that one can exchange is of giving laughter and providing happiness in the lives of others by any means.
    some people are meant to take away all the sadness in exchange for there happiness and they made ourself happy.
    so according to me, one should definitely exchange happiness and in INDIA, we say "Khusiyaan baatne se hi badti hai", which means 'happiness will grow if you spread it more'.

The next idea that came into my mind is about nature and our environment like one should respect nature and then only they can receive the respect back. we should definitely avoid the cutting of the forests and plant more trees.
    Save the Water and should not waste it.

The most important thing apart all of this is One should spread LOVE in exchange of love if they get it otherwise, you haven't wasted anything, because that LOVE will find you back...

Thank You, once again OnePlus Community and You Guys are doing great :)

18. panampshah
    Eclair Sep 27, 2019

panampshah , Sep 27, 2019 :
    Idea is to create partial zen mode to limit the time usage of certain applications like of social networking and gaming to increase time spending in real life than in virtual life.

19. Sandeepkv113
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

Sandeepkv113 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    Hola!
    Being from India , a country well praised for hospitality and service as a contestant I don’t need much time to come up with a positive thing to do.
    We have many organisations working for bringing smile on others faces. We have launched a happy fridge campaign under feeding India project in our city , Kollam , Kerala. A fridge where anyone who have excess food or want to donate food can keep the food inside the fridge placed at a public place. Anyone who is hungry or thirsty can use the fridge take the required things and no need to pay for anything. What’s more happier than feeding a hungry person . What’s more positive than being able to feed a person who is starving for a day’s food. Now what more I’m going to do is making the food reach the needy ones. I will be collecting food from people who have enough and will keep it inside the happy fridge by afternoon. I will come back at night and whatsoever food is remaining unused by others , i will volunteer to deliver the food to needy ones across the city who are unable to access the fridge. This way not only I can be part of this wonderful contest by OnePlus but also could provide an extra reach to feeding india project.
    Even if I cant satisfy hunger of every person, I will be happy because there is atleast one person less who is sleeping with an empty stomach.

20. avalanch707 , via OnePlus 6T Midnight Black , Sep 28, 2019 :
    This a great insitative by one plus. For me it's simple. If I am chooosen a one of the winners, don't send me oneplus7t instead donate the money's worth some children education charity. This will be a great thing .