Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. V1569649010232
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

V1569649010232 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    I think the best thing one can do for thebsociety is not to do acts for a foxed period but to change onself for his life. And the change I would bring and ask others to bring as wepp would be to leash my tounge for words strike deeper than any sword and leave scars that may be forgiven but never forgetton. So this is my challenge to myself that no matter what happens, i will refrain from hurting another person's feelings by teasing them or by being condescending or by abus8ng words or in any way my tounge may hurt them. For this is also the traching of our beloved Prophet Mohammad S.A.Wl

2. Yogithaa V P
    Eclair Sep 28, 2019

Yogithaa V P , Sep 28, 2019 :
    Be the change - For Healthy future generation

This generation kids are feeded food by showing youtube in mobile. This becomes addiction for kids, which is not healthy.There is also an ongoing research for delayed speech for kids till 5 yrs they are not able to communicate fluently.

The Kids could not mingle and play with others and they dont know to play in open area, as they are sticked to phones.

Playing games in mobiles are the current trend like PUB G , Mini militia. These makes a habit sitting in same place causes obesity and other co related problem are possible.

The change should start from the parents, because kids are learning from parents. Adults and elders in home should keep the phone aside and talk to family, play with their kids in outdoor will give a new energy.

Spend essential time for work, social media in phone. But Spend beautiful time "Real happiness"which does not come back.

"Dont Influence the new buds with technology".
    "Let the New generation stay fit and healthy".

3. C1546412518593
    Donut Sep 28, 2019

C1546412518593 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    can you take my OnePlus 6t and give one OnePlus 7t please

4. Shopy007
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

Shopy007 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    Thanks OnePlus for at least motivating someone to do something good for social welfare. I appreciate that OnePlus is committed and adhered to the most important but overlooked aspect of any business -- Corporate Social Responsibilty. I am also motivated this time to do something which I have never done earlier for some noble and valuable cause. So I have decided to donate my blood for the first time in my life. In that way who knows that one Oneplus-7T may give a life to someone. Thanks Oneplus again for atleast making all community members here to do something positive for the society by contributing in any manner.

Regards
    Devinder

5. B1565245319659
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

B1565245319659 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    I will never again throw any waste on the streets... I've always thrown wastes and all onto the street,be it empty bottles, chocolate wrappers... I'll try to change....be the change,I will also make my friends realise this and and make them follow the same thing...

6. 8884748434
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

8884748434 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    well this is the first time I'm given an opportunity to participate in the contest.
    I am a student doing my engineering course, with due respect and a fore view on how our lives should be made and how our lives matter in our near future and our generations to come.
    i have been speaking to a lot of youth in how we shouldn't lose our human values as simple as
    helping others in trouble, and let go of our egos for good. as a reformation that i have been observing the youths who I've spoken to have drastically made an impact on the community around them.so I'm am so proud to tell that a world wide revolution on how we see humans. should be made aware of, OnePlus is doing wonders in the field of technology,my only aim is to combine youth and technology in producing youth energetic people who will change the world with a broader mentality on mankind.So i believe Oneplus will take this for the future of the world and the people living in it.

7. DimitarYanchev
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

DimitarYanchev , Sep 28, 2019 :
    I like the idea behind this challenge.
    The change from inside out is what Im striving for, I am a personal fitness trainer so I could write an Accessible guide for beginners on how to START bringing better - overall health, shape, strenght and eating habbits, and upload it here.

8. D1569669782626
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

D1569669782626 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    One of the biggest environmental problems is plastic. it is everywhere and it causes problems. and that is why we must get rid of it by recycling it. together with oneplus, many parts in the phones can be made from recycled plastic. the oneplus cases can also be made of this. applying this method to any company can improve the environment and bring the earth back into balance.
    #oneplusplanet

9. Sleak sam
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

Sleak sam , Sep 28, 2019 :
    Firstly this is a very interesting challenge by OnePlus .Cheers to that !
    I would like to bring a change in the world by helping the traffic cops in their practices . In a city like Mumbai where owning a vehicle is more headache then a luxury. I would help the cops by clicking photos of vehicles parked illegally , vehicles breaking the traffic rules and most importantly I will make sure people follow the traffic rules.

10. D1569669782626
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

D1569669782626 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    One of the biggest environmental problems is plastic. it is everywhere and it causes problems. and that is why we must get rid of it by recycling it. together with oneplus, many parts in the phones can be made from recycled plastic. the oneplus cases can also be made of this. applying this method to any company can improve the environment and bring the earth back into balance.

so i wil collect all plastic around my town and bring it to the recycling factory. i won't use plastic goods in my daily life such as: plastic bottles, plastic cups, plastic bags,...

#oneplusplanet

11. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Sep 28, 2019

Manav Bhagia , Sep 28, 2019 :
    @dsmonteiro , I've got another idea along with my previous one of sharing this thread (and showing off my reply [e]1f602[/e])
    I just recently shifted (I guess it's been 3-4 months), and some days back found some of my old stuff mostly toys. I've thought of selling them , but now I've decided to donate all my toys to an orphanage.
    This is one of the things which is achievable by me , and would also hopefully make someone else really happy. (Win-win !)

12. DarshanMeniya
    Jelly Bean Sep 28, 2019

DarshanMeniya , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    "Be the Change"
    "7T Challange"

I will do Positive "7T" (Seven Things) exchanging for "OnePlus 7T"
    I am calling it a "7T Challenge"

(Challange 1) Will plant a "7T (Seven Tree)" ( 7 )

(Challenge 2) Will give a my "7 old clothes" to needy one. ( 7 [e]1f454[/e])

(Challenge 3) Will make a " 7 Poster" related to "Environment" Topic. ( 7 )

(Challenge 4) Will make a "7T ( Seven Tea)" (7 [e]2615[/e]) and serve it to all family members at all spreading happiness is also one rewards it self.

(Challenge 5) Will give a "7 ball point pen" (7 [e]1f4dd[/e]) to our society children and tell them to write an essay of "Save Environment" and in rewards gives pen to each one.
    At least our future generations will start trying to thinking about Environment.

(Challenge 6) Will give "7T INR" ( Seventy Rupee) (70 ) to charitable trust(Will upload receipt of this after selecting for "Be the Change" Contest).At all my every penny goes to some good things.

(Challenge 7) Will share "7 Message" (7 ) related to Environment Topic to social media and tag a "7 People"

Thank You.

Darshan S Meniya

Note: Will do all things after selecting for "Be the Change" contest. Will give proof to you after Selecting and completing all process.

13. jaYEsh581
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

jaYEsh581 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    "BE THE CHANGE"

Well, I am the student of final Chemical Engineering Student. We have started an SWACHHTA CAMPAIGN in our locality NADIAD-GUJARAT.

Initially we were going on daily basis and daily spending 1.5hr in cleaning the streets and creating awareness among the people. Now we have switched on alternate days and doing the activity.
    Well, If I won the challenge than surely I will utilise some portion of money( which I have kept to upgrade for phone).
    Well, this is really an environment helpful campaign.

For more details:

Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/invites/contact/?i=1hsbkmtkrsakb&utm_content=7nmi19e

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/swach.nadiad

14. purendra_prasad
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

purendra_prasad , Sep 28, 2019 :
    I am ready to change and I accept that never settel but it's for who have a lot of money and who are getting money without hard and scinciear work like politicians, tax skippers. ......

15. priyanshu21
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

priyanshu21 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    "Be the change" the company has changed the looks thats awesome... the change I need to look is +10 snapdragon i.e. 865 which will help in more smooth running of phone...
    this phone will be the change for my photography
    #shotononeplus

16. W1553331863943
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

W1553331863943 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    First of all..... congratulations to one plus community for giving people a chance to take some environment friendly initiatives giving such an enormous motivation.
    Although i would be offering to do nearly anything practically possible for that piece but still.....i could think of some that would be good for the environment and the living mass in it too......and that is.,
    1) planting trees but not anywhere.....places where there are a lot mobile towers, buildings, electricity towers, etc for keeping the environment around it cleaner and greener.
    2) one plus should start something related to mobile recycling....i.e, any mobile of any company can be given in a one plus service center or store and it would be recycled....fir a start....people can get some discount coupons or can collect points by doing this and those points can be redeemed for buying any one plus product.
    3)one idea would be the cleanliness drive and calling more people to join the same on the one plus community which would bring more people together and will give the some common thing between them and that is ONE PLUS.
    4) A new app for helping water conservation that is gonna be lost in next one or two years and hence need something to be done instantaneously and hence the app. this app would be able to calculate the total water supplied to a particular house, society, area, state and people could determine the amount of water they got and the amount they used up and how much they saved by apploading the data of how much water they used and in what way.....this app if made right could be revolutionary. do give a minute of your time to this idea....the idea is not perfect but great minds could help.

17. SAYAN_SHEE
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

SAYAN_SHEE , Sep 28, 2019 :
    In this day smart phone radiation get high so if you can show us that your device if safe then other it would be greater put some rating on your phone 1-10 how safe they are because we

18. ubt007
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

ubt007 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    hello
    I am thinking of doing something generous for our society for quite sometime but getting a OnePlus 7t in return for doing something good is totally awesome. so I would give food to the sick people in zonal hospital where bpl families could also eat good food.
    #bethechange

19. Deactivated User
    Sep 28, 2019

20. N1569710479034
    Cupcake Sep 28, 2019

N1569710479034 , Sep 28, 2019 :
    there is something i want to say that,if i get a chance to get oneplus 7t i would show you all the healthy life the a person need to have now these days and to enjoy the small things that people nowdays ignore cause of their busy schedule.