Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. anupsharma329
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

anupsharma329 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I like to share my idea for the challenge Be the Change.it will really helpful for the world, people around the world,and the environment too.say 'No to plastic' if one can say no then the world can say no.incident happen 'fire in Amazon' it is very sad for all of us where many animals get into ashes and many trees get burned. We should plant a trees which give us a fresh and natural oxygen.And the last idea of spitting in road should be strictly prohibited because of these other people can get some disease.
    Like OnePlus always #neversettel always try to change the world

Impersonal likes this.
  2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Sep 20, 2019

Impersonal , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Hello dear friends,

I loved OnePlus's 1500 days of OxigenOS Campaign, I thought it was great, mostly, because of it's simplicity and efficiency (27,332 trees being planted is a great amount.. and literally a breath of fresh air), and I truly am glad, that such positive initiatives are encouraged more through this thread, making the world a better place is a ongoing task, and we all really need to #bethechange, nothing is more powerful than leading by example. So awesome idea guys, lovely thread @dsmonteiro.

What I am going to do for this challenge, is something simple yet truly special, that I humbly beg and encourage, each and every one of you to also do... I live in Transylvania, and here we have a acute lack of BLOOD, sadly this problem is not related only to vampires, it's a WORLD-WIDE issue.
    I'm a constant donor and in October I'll be eligible for a new BLOOD DONATION .(you can and should do it also... a few times a year) .
    1130951-d1d66c487f45c868e0b87b9cc377bf8e.png
    we all know why we should DO IT, someone's life depends on your generosity, each day countless people, including children, sons, daughters, mothers, fathers, loved ones, and friends DIE, due to lack of BLOOD and blood related bio - materials (Plasma etc). Sadly, statistically, one day YOU or a loved one, someone close to will be in need, and there is only one way to prevent this to happen, PLEASE DONATE ! Just reach out to your local blood transfusion or blood bank. Besides actually doing something heroic, its also FUN, I usually go with a friend or my SO, we spend time together, bond, discuss etc, (here) we also get the day off, and you can go first thing in the morning and have a whole day doing the stuff you like, no school or job, you are literally encouraged to indulge yourself in fruits and sweets after donating,they even give you a cookie, you also have the benefit of receiving a health check (blood pressure, general fitness, etc), and a set of FREE medical blood analysis, they'll check for STD's, levels of different minerals, vitamins, cell counts, etc etc, we should all do a check up at-least once a year, so why not do it free, while also helping others! Most of the stuff you've hear about the process are misconceptions, I personally guarantee, you'll be handled by professionals, in a safe an clean environment, there is little to no pain involved, the amount of blood GIFTED is small, you won't miss it, quite the contrary, you will feel great afterwords, not only because you did the right thing, but because your body will produce fresh new blood, and in the fallowing days you'll feel energized ! Most people I know do it same goes for most celebrities , you should try it by yourself, it is in literally anyone's power to DO IT.
    Cristiano-Ronaldo3.jpg

gordon ramsey.jpg

salman khan.jpg

3. NeVeR_SeTTLe
    The Lab - OnePlus 6 Reviewer Sep 20, 2019

NeVeR_SeTTLe , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Positivity.
    The energy behind this word stands strong.
    Upon hearing this word, people think of phrases like "Where there's a will, there's a way", "Positive thinking leads a man to success", "Positive anything is better than negative nothing".

This word encourages you to have an open mind, be courageous, have a strong will to do anything even the impossible. That strong will makes us go that extra mile, not just for ourselves, but for our loved ones too.

With that in mind, I was thinking more of this challenge and the more I thought, the more I was convinced that I would like to bring warmth to others who need it the most. :)

As there are so many people in this world that need our help - poor people, disabled people, homeless people, sick people and other people that are struggling with their inner demons, I would like to tell you the one positive thing that I would like to do:

Give three things to the people in need:

1. Give clothes to the Red Cross for people who need it
    2. My Playstation 4 to a child who has cancer
    3. Food to the poor people.

Sharing good energy with other people gives a positive outlook in the future. Believe.

4. O1565980250358
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

O1565980250358 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    From my side i think we will spent one day in atleat once in a week with those child who don't have their families who live in shelter homes or in orphange.With this kind of our work we will give them happiness,play games with them,tell them what is good or bad things,share our ideas with them,give them books, toys,cakes,choclates everything which make them smile. Live one day in once in a week will give us positivity in our life and for being a good human being from this kind of work also clean all bad thinking and negativity which we get from our daily life,our work routine, our business or social problems and tensions.Plz do this kind of thing for change in our life and also for this world for good future.

O1568492528177 likes this.
  5. Inagaurav
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

Impersonal likes this.
  6. D.K.Shukla
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

D.K.Shukla , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Hey I'm really willing to do garbage cleanup from my polluted Delhi city in exchange for a OnePlus 7T.

Yes, You heard it right. As we know our capital Delhi city is most polluted city in India, as declared by several sources. So, I wanted to clean up all types of garbage and hazardous waste from my city to another designated place, as decided to dump all garbage by the Govt.

We have first to educate all peoples of our city, not to throw any type of garbage and other wastage in any open place, land, river etc. or not to dump in land also, which can seriously damage our lives.

people to educate to throw garbage only to designated place and in dustbins and if possible segregate all our garbage in dry and wet waste from our house, office and industry only that can brings a ecological balance in our nature.

So.. Please like me join and support to clean up delhi's all garbage waste to make a clean and green environment and safe city to take breathe very clean and pure air, if we have to live here in a better environment and to save our future generations.

Thanks.. Wish to win

Wonderwoman13, Ruby G. and dsmonteiro like this.
  7. J1540529574039
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

J1540529574039 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    That's a really great initiative. Cheers to One Plus Team. My idea is to make a software which can be used with the CCTV cameras in order to get a person details. The use of digital signature will be minimised and also the camera in the places will help in finding out the tiny details regarding the person. For example when the person will come in the camera frame the attendance will be automatically marked present and when he leave the frame it'll mark the going out time. This will be really helpful in tracking a person information. It can be installed in other premises like government offices, police stations, hospitals, etc.
    The feature will include the tiny details , it can cover around 23 marks from faces and help in recognizing the person details. It can be really helpful.

8. barchilla
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

barchilla , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I want to give a try
    Tell us what [​IMG] you're willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T:
    • I have been working in IT for almost 30 years since the year 2K I have committed of not giving any tech suport to my friends and relatives after having too many ... inciendents
    • My idea to have a positive impact in the lives of the people around me maybe I should start helping with their smartphone hiccups even show them how easy is to work with my Oneplus 5.
    • I had this phone since the beginning and It is a pleasure, keep making such a reliable devices soo my work and live will be soo easy and smooth.

DavideG. likes this.
  9. Pranay!
    Froyo Sep 20, 2019

Pranay! , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I think my chosen challenge that I'm willing to do along with my friends and society members is - taking care of all the stray dogs in our society, provide them with support instead of hatred that usually society members have for any dogs they see. I want to ensure that our society provides love and care for the abandoned and stray dogs, as some of the society members have visibly shown violence against some of he stray dogs here.

I will take on the challenge to change the mindset of these people and if chosen, will definitely make our society members love the stray dogs we have here instead of hating them. With them I'll also start a campaign among other societies in our neighborhood to show compassion for stray dogs. We will also neuter all the stray dogs with the help of an NGO to ensure that as many dog lives are saved as possible.

I think this will be a good step to add love for all creatures in our society instead of just human dominance.

10. Moin2200
    KitKat Sep 20, 2019

Moin2200 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I'm not very creative when it comes to ideas but i do love this kind of contest.
    I'm thinking of doing one of 2 things.

1. Walk around my town for 4 hours picking up trash and collecting bottles/cans which i will then exchange for money to a charity.

2. Wear a big sign and go around to crowded areas spreading awareness for some crucial topics that doesn't get enough attention here (like climate or our Environment we can always discuss a topic that would be good) And i'll do this for 6 hours.

Great positive idea and i'm looking forward with seeing how it goes!

11. Moin2200
    KitKat Sep 20, 2019

Moin2200 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Actually a little change:
    4 and 6 hours sounds a bit low.

8 and 11 hours sounds more reasonable.

Wonderwoman13, Impersonal and Dresa91 like this.
  12. F_Niraj_Kathrotia
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

F_Niraj_Kathrotia , Sep 20, 2019 :
    This is really a nice initiative, Kudos to OnePlus.
    To Be a Change and bring out a Positive impact in our society I'll take a Challenge to go on a trek and collect all the plastic waste spread by humans on these mountains and stop them from degrading the natural environment. As a trekker and a rock climber I feel very sad when I see others coming to such a beautiful mountains for treks and litter here by throwing wrappers and others Plastic waste. I'll also encourage my friends to come along and contribute in Cleaning the mountains.

13. P B Surya Viswanadh
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

P B Surya Viswanadh , Sep 20, 2019 :
    most important one : an option for turning on flash light by shaking phone could be very useful inspite of gestures.

design wise the rear camera panel would be better if it is not exposed or the rear could be little more down to body of the phone

alert slider customisations could offer more customisations by the software

14. P B Surya Viswanadh
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

camera's color reproduction could be controlled

app customisations could be added for Zeb mode like allowing WhatsApp messages from specific contact
    allowing access for some pictures (useful for student to access pics of study materials or kind of docs) where Zen mode helps not to deviate and at the same time education happens

15. Adi2002
    Froyo Sep 20, 2019

16. P B Surya Viswanadh
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

positive things :
    Humans work for aprreciations and awards..
    place popups in major cities with plants and tools required for palnting
    for those who plant gift them merchandise of OnePlus
    Caption : OnePlus works for India's pride as well

17. Y.Rohith
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

18. Sidharth Singh Bhati
    Honeycomb Sep 20, 2019

Sidharth Singh Bhati , Sep 20, 2019 :
    phone should work with your own voice. every will be done by voice it may be new changed in devices. but voice recognition working with very fast and accuracy.

19. F_Nirmaan_Shah_DYCi
    Froyo Sep 20, 2019

T1566459662027 likes this.
  20. PatrickNL
    Gingerbread Sep 20, 2019

PatrickNL , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I would create a zenmodus moment every day for a week after work. to spend more quality time with the family.
    that would be for all the family members. i think these days we are much to busy watching at all the screens.