Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Ajmal_Abidin_Nur
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Ajmal_Abidin_Nur , Sep 29, 2019 :
    First of all, you got the campaign spelling wrong.
    Now... Um... If I get the new phone then I'll sell my current phone, yeah this crappy old Zenfone selfie 2015 and will get some money (around 50-70$). I will send this money to you to donate in a positive place. (I'm sorry I'm a poor student. So I don't earn yet.. that's why I can't donate more)

2. Raimund Puschacher
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Raimund Puschacher , Sep 29, 2019 :
    hello everyone... i thought about what is really worth to do and as a father i can say that the importanst thing in our lives is our next Generation.. i do not Talk about climate. since to me this is simple clear. No, I Talk about helping directly the next Generation with my own Body. Therefore i am going to inscript and test my bone marrow capability to help children in my country which have blood cancer or Others injuries...

3. P1569739674512
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

P1569739674512 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    First, don't take it 100% seriously ;)

Oneplus should do the 'money-mode'. When user spent constantly for example 5 hours user must donate Oneplus 5€. :)
    I think it will be helpful so much, because we don't want to waste money, wasting time=wasting money. In fact 'wasting money' is not wasting the money, because Oneplus have more financial resources to improve their products which will have modern functions and anti-addict system. :)

It was spontaneous idea, I'm counting for appreciate.

4. Sardar Muhammad
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Sardar Muhammad , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I have been trying to save money for the one plus 7 pro. So honestly if i do win this im going buy books and uniforms for the children who are on the streets in my country and im going to try to sponsor as much children as i can for this initiative. Im a Pakistani and poverty and lack of education are a major issue in my country. I have saved $500 as of now and hope to win. Hats off to team one plus for carrying out this initiative

5. Nitin007T
    Honeycomb Sep 29, 2019

Nitin007T , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Since this task is for a good thing to people and also environment.

I would personally like to post good things my brother is doing everyday as a doctor and I would like to gift this OnePlus 7T to him.

So the idea,he is a doctor and he takes care of patients everyday for free as he is government doctor and he does have different disease cases everyday.

So basically this "Be the change" thing is perfect for him to show others on helping other people even if you are not a doctor and of course have Humanity.

Thank you for introducing this idea and I let my personal feeling of my brother in this conversation thread!

6. M1569762563557
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

M1569762563557 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    This is one the reasons why I love OnePlus. I have owned the OnePlus one and 5 which I'm currently using and the 7 series looks to have the best camera setup ever.

What I would do in exchange for a OnePlus 7t is to use its camera to takes pictures of my beautiful country and raise awareness to protect the nature of our beautiful island nation (Maldives). And hopefully it would contribute to protecting our planet even if it's little a little contribution.

7. Endri_Matodashaj
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2019

Endri_Matodashaj , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I'll do 7 photos of Nature near my place and post them on my Instagram, sharing hashtags in support of nature and envoirment world wide, by mainly attaching a nature quote for each photo posted.

8. G_Patrick_King_LIPS
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

G_Patrick_King_LIPS , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I would like to do a solo sleep over at night on the streets of Brighton and document through a live web recording what the experience is like. The idea is to be inconspicuous and genuinely spend a night on the street like so many humans do whether it is raining/snowing/etc. People could log in and see through the hidden cam how fellow humans treat those on the street. It also leaves it open for the cam to capture really genuine human interactions.

9. James Francisco
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

James Francisco , Sep 29, 2019 :
    My idea:
    Make trade centers for OnePlus phones and accessories worldwide to promote recycling items for parts for the next OnePlus phones.

My challenge:
    To promote to the community the awareness of recycling by keeping unused gadgets so it can be shipped to the right company/factory for proper segregation

10. G_Ahmed_Shahda_JfiY
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

G_Ahmed_Shahda_JfiY , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I am a pharmacist
    I want to change people life by give them a motivation to do any type of sport every day to try to get rid of heart disease and hypertion and diabetes etc.
    By doing a online competition to do a body weigt transformation and the best 3 will get abig gift

11. JustSagar
    Eclair Sep 29, 2019

JustSagar , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I am willing to sell my old OP5t which has a problem of display. So long I am using it without repairing. And also i can go for exchange. And as per environment i think i can be the part of the one plus team who has pledge to plant trees all over India. See i am not an sociologist of anything like that. I am willing to help any way possible.

12. rydababa123
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

rydababa123 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    To bring the change you have to be that change in this ever advancing gloabalized world no problem is hidden... We have not one but tons of problem in and around our society.i can share live pictures and videos with the help of powerful device like oneplus 7t let's say bihar flood.. Let the world know social media know about the need of an hour.. Oneplus community alone can contribute good enough for such causes and I can administer such initiatives plus photography of how our cities and monuments were in past and how they have become now we can make awareness regarding negative impact that unending human needs and greeds are causing I am writing my heart out.. I don't have any haste of winning.. I am oneplus one owner since then I am fan of this brand and this community.

13. Hiteish Sharma , via OnePlus 7 Pro Nebula Blue , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Wow! Thanks OnePlus team for this amazing initiative! I've always indulged myself in doing things which bring a positive impact in the world around! I believe that the real motto of a human life is to bring as many positive changes as we can in this world while leaving the least of our carbon footprints behind so that even when we'll be gone, our work & life will be celebrated by the people whom we'll leave behind us ❣️ The biggest Challenge our world is facing these days is of climate change! yes, it indeed is a real thing which needs to be tackled in a smart way asap. There are many things which we all, as individuals can personally do to contribute into fighting this crisis . We can do that by making small but real changes in our lives and what better occasion would be for me than this initiative started by OnePlus team to bring those changes in my life as well. So yes, to be a part of this "Be The Change" initiative, I'll opt for a complete vegan i.e. plant based diet for at least one year & try my best to live a minimalistic life throughout that time! I know that's not a major change to bring into my lifestyle but honestly, even if I'll be able to contribute even 1% in the fight we are fighting against this world crisis of climate change, I think the motto of my life will be served ❣️ Thanks again, OnePlus Team, for being the positive change in the life of many people, including me ❣️

14. ColdVergil
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

ColdVergil , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Thanks for the giveaway.

I just left my country and dont have a dime but ive been wanting a OnePlus ever since the 6T.

I barely have anything now so theres just minor stuff I could do to make someone else’s life better in order to win the phone.

The only thing that occurs to me is giving my current phone to someone else in need who doesnt have a phone a needs one.

I know how bad it is to be without a smartphone nowadays, so in case I win I would be giving this phone to someone who is in need. I used to have an iphone 4S and when it broke it was hell, luckily someone else gave me this phone and now, in any case I win I would love to pay it forward

Theres a couple of people I know who are in need as well so it would be awesome!

15. F_Ken_Lin_AEIu
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2019

16. P1569763798430
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

P1569763798430 , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I could like to tell very one to stop useing plastic because it's harming our nature .The use of plastic products has increased significantly in the recent past, Not only that creation and recycling of plastic can cause serious environmental risk, but some of the additives that are infused in plastic can cause permanent harm to our metabolism. Chemicals such as phthalates and BPA are widely used as an additive that prevents degrading of plastic structure, but they also interfere with our natural hormone levels which can cause serious problems to humans as well as to animals. please stop use it for for better life and better future

17. Lnicoletti
    Gingerbread Sep 29, 2019

Lnicoletti , Sep 29, 2019 :
    That's one of the best ideas I've ever seen to give away a new smartphone!

So, let's try:

I'm working in a health company as an Android Engineer and I'd use the phone to test in detail the application we're developing in order to provide a better experience to all our users which daily use our application to solve their health concerns, book appointments with doctors or order test and kits.
    How this would differ from using another smartphone?
    Well, the first smartphone with Android 10 out of the box, a different ration which is not so common (trust me, that's an issue in Android development), high performance and big screen not always are safe to develop on!

18. ravivarma120995
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

ravivarma120995 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Great initiative from oneplus. #kudos
    The positive thing that I do is as follows.
    1. My place is filled with plastic dumpsters. In exchange for 7t I will clean those plastics and ask others not to throw them outside.
    2. Many trees have planted but there is no maintenance. So I will take care atleast 20 trees near my surroundings.

19. L1557885764353
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

L1557885764353 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    As we buy smartphones from OnePlus, we must know that if we keep staring the screens of our smartphones, we will experience the bad side effects. I am here right now to prevent experiencing the bad side effects when using your smartphone for a long period of time, as it will harm your health and can destroy the relationships of your family and friends. I would like to take an opportunity to ask OnePlus to add the time duration (i.e. 5 min, 10 min, 15 min, 20 min, 1 hr, 3 hr, etc.) of the Zen Mode to extend the time of locking you out from using your smartphone. It is essential to focus better on your things that you are currently doing and to avoid addiction. Discipline is really important for your life, as it helps us grow our mindset. As we keep on staring our smartphones focusing on browsing on our social medias, we will have a chance that we might not pause for a bit. That is why Zen Mode is important; it is a discipline application that helps you stop using your smartphone for a bit of time.

I would also like to have another feature that must be added in OnePlus: an application that will allow us to make our own test papers, plan our schedules for upcoming examinations, and help us understand the topics of our lessons even easier. I wish that the developers of OnePlus must make an application where we keep track of our schedules for upcoming examinations. I also encourage them to build an AI or artificial intelligence to help us recognize the topics we don't understand (i.e. I got stuck in one of the problems of algebra, and this app allows me to scan a problem and then solve by itself [Photomath]). I really want the OnePlus to make an application that allows us to scan for an algebraic, mathematical, and trigonometric problem, make our own test papers, keep track of our schedules for upcoming examinations, and even make our own slideshows, documents, and more. It allows us to do this without installing any third-party applications like Photomath, Microsoft Word, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Access, etc.

Once again, I am here to tell you that we should prevent experiencing the bad side effects when using your smartphone for a long period of time and that we must maintain our grades. I encourage OnePlus to add a new feature in Zen Mode to change the time duration of the break and build a new educational application all-in-one that will help us make our lives easier without installing third-party applications like Photomath and Microsoft PowerPoint. We must educate other students who tried their best to maintain their grades but still keep failing. We must tell others to prevent the negative effects of using our smartphones for a long period of time. We must all be disciplined as we encourage that OnePlus will likely change our lives soon.

We must help the teams of OnePlus create the ideas that I made to ensure that we all live in this place without struggles. Helping is the best way to keep all the things done. It helps us motivate our lives, too.