Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. N1569771707746
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

N1569771707746 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Instead of planting and taking care of wastes, recycle the wastes. Eg. Apple recycles their own products and gives back exchange to the customers. This will potentially save our mother's resources and also make your customers stay inside of your Oneplus's ecosystem. This is what every electronic companies need. I hope my advice will help too.

2. Himanshu_sehrawat
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Himanshu_sehrawat , Sep 29, 2019 :
    For " be the change"
    i think many students waste there time on social media
    so i think
    "I will boycott social media applications for a week"
    i think this will have big impact on a student. It will help the students to understand the importance of time as well as how much time we as student waste on it!

3. F1563199427455
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

F1563199427455 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I have a proposition for OnePlus to make the world greener. We chose OnePlus because of our never settle attitude and we want the best of our environment. OnePlus should pack their device with a tree seed encouraging people to plant a tree . We did not settle for anything less and we deserve the best of device and environment. Also, I would encourage my fellow students to plan trees and I would personally plant trees in my campus to see it grown when I finish my degree. I am a big fan of OnePlus products and thank you for letting me capture stunning moments everywhere.

4. shivani_13
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

shivani_13 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    In the exchange of a one plus 7T, I would:-
    1. Conduct food donation drives in the needed areas.
    or
    2. Organise food stalls on the coming festival days in the community to spread awareness of the hunger problem that exists in the country.
    or
    3. Teach a few children or be involved in an activity for a few hours on a day.
    or
    4. Plant sapling.

I would surely give my best to help my fellow citizens in any possible way and contribute my time and energy to the community in a good deed.

5. G_karanvir_singh_mvAc , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 29, 2019 :
    The Tree Are The Lungs of Environment so we have to save the tree instead to cut them down for construction,TRE BIND THE SMAL PARTICLE OF. SOIL AF THE CUT THE ERROSION WILL occur., WE WILL NEVER. survive without the presence of oxygen so. Trees . important for us I'm eco-friendly i love to spend time in environment but. our environment so much polluted we have to take Care of our ENVIRONMENT SAME AS Our childrens because our life is TOTALY depend on trees, if they kill it meAns we COMMIT suicide our self,. SHOW MERCY FOR HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT WHO GIVE US priceless sources Without aNY COST ,

plant trees and take care them until the fully grown then u will GET PRICELESS. WORTH
    THANX ONEPLUS TO GIVE ME CHANCE TO. SHOW MY WORDS TO WHOLE COMMUNITY OF ONEPLUS. # LOVE FOR. ONEPLUS AND WHOLE TEAM

6. G1569769279036
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

G1569769279036 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    So, I am joining "Be the Change" Challenge.
    First of all, OnePlus is a Brand which is now a great opportunity for People like us. Now, We don't have to expense lots of Money like Apple or many other Brand. So this is obiously great from OnePlus.
    From my Childhood, I always try to do something for the unprivileged children of my country(Bangladesh). But i don't have enough opportunity or enough money for doing something for them. Now, I want to challenge me to do something for unprivileged children of my Country. If one plus gives me 7t, I will definitely challenge my mind to do something for unprivileged children of my country at any how.
    So, Now this is my challenge for OnePlus 7t.

7. L1569776183330
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

L1569776183330 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    So first I want to say that I don't own a OnePlus device at the moment but I wan't to buy the 7T when it comes out and that I really like that kind of challenges that connect the community and have a good impact on our environment :D

And now what I am able to do ist not much but my plan is, although i have a driving license, to ride the bike to school every morning.
    I know it isn't much but I think it's a great way for everyone to do his or her part.

And I'm sorry for any mistakes i made in this text I'm from Germany.

Good luck to everybody.

8. Z1569776718745
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Z1569776718745 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Wow guys! That is a fantastic idea to make the world a better place. So here is my idea. If i win the Oneplus 7T, i will sell all the +3 year old phones for spare parts and with all the money i will plant trees.

Good luck everyone!

9. Adil_Ahmed
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Adil_Ahmed , Sep 29, 2019 :
    This is really interesting.. I'm still in school so I guess the maximum I can do to make anyone's life better is just talk to somebody who's willing to listen to me talk about self help, depression, etc( teenage problems..). But to complete this challenge, I actually need to do it.. and pretty much nobody bothers to listen to me.... just pick me ig..

10. ChrisRalles
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

ChrisRalles , Sep 29, 2019 :
    The positive deed I will do is help my mom market her canned goods online, and or sell them at local marketplaces for her so she can maybe one day start a business off them. I would also love to use the One Plus to take photos of her produce and items to sell.

11. N1569516023632
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

N1569516023632 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    the most powerful device = oneplus
    the most secure device = oneplus
    the most fastest device = oneplus
    the most SMOOTHEST device = oneplus
    the most handsome device = oneplus

if any one say which phone is the best phone???
    I said answer that oneplus is the best phone, hands ups

12. Shantanubiswas
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Shantanubiswas , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I want to create memories, I want to capture each and every motion and emotion of my expected baby, so that when he/she grows up,I can enjoy the pals with him/her too.

13. H1537595407733
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

H1537595407733 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    One thing I am looking forward for "Be the Change" in me as well as my community since long is "Be the walker". I will certainly start walking everyday as an exercise and will inspire and motivate more and more people around me to walk everyday for a healthy community and post a selfie everyday. Also this may probably inspire Oneplus to develop a health app and pedometer which I am craving for in my op6 since I parted with my samsung phone. I am coming op7t....

14. B1569776860831
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

B1569776860831 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    First off, I want to thank you OnePlus for promoting such a good campaign. My idea is pretty simple but at the same time, very important and helpful. I'm an university student from Nicaragua, and after being thinking over and over again, I found the best practice I'm able to do, taking into account my spare time and keeping in mind the importance of this campaign.

I am planning to collect garbage, either in the street, or in green areas, in the communities around me, in free time and in the possibilities of my country.

By this I mean, literally wherever I am. I travel approximately 1 hour every day to get to my university, and in my free time at my university, I will go to the nearby communities and pick up the trash I find, this in order to make people aware of the importance of avoiding pollution to the environment

I would also like to be a little stronger in this regard, to have (and record) talks with people in these communities, but my country suffers a political crisis and doing this publicly can get me into trouble.

The idea is basically this, to collect the garbage, in my free time at home, at the university, if I travel somewhere and conditions permit, I will clean around me. I also plan to put a page with the message "OnePlus Oxygen Zone" after cleaning them.

My country has climatic problems due to pollution and indiscriminate dispatch, and with this idea it would have a positive impact on 3 areas:
    1. Cleaning of communities and green areas.
    2. Highlight the importance of the environment and its impact on society.
    3. We can all "Be the change".

Photos of the areas where clean will be provided.

Again, thank you very much for promoting this very important campaign worldwide.

AkeshSamuditha likes this.
  15. L1569779776716
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

L1569779776716 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Wow worldwide event. Hey Myself Kaustubh Patil from India. I dnt know if i fit into the rules of this competition because im a medico , still under grad but im a medico.
    The reason om entering this contest is bcoz i i have a very very old phone screen broken and i dnt have money to buy one.
    Coming to making difference regardless of the contest everyone should make a difference in their lives no matter the appreciation. Being a medico i try to help people health wise in my college we r responsible for examining the patients , we do arrange health camps in rural areas travel to disconnected parts of my country to study diseases and examine those who can't afford so as one plus says never settle . Even if i win or not i won't settle. This is what i do this is my passion helping people to be honest i have pics of some camps or places we visited but its upto u guys i dont have any challenge right now. Thanks for letting me express and people regardless of the prize always help those who need. As Dumbledore said theres always light amidst the darkness only when one remembers to switch it on

16. manish.sheoran
    Eclair Sep 29, 2019

17. heromeister
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

heromeister , Sep 29, 2019 :
    In Israel, recycling is not as popular as in other parts of the world. We have outdoor recycling bins spread across some parts of the neighborhood.
    My goal would be to make a few recycling bins in a few houses of my close enough of plastic, batteries, organic waste and such. Maybe this doesn't seem like a huge deal, big but... Think big, start small.

18. sinhaamit
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

sinhaamit , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I will install heavy graphics game on my phone and show my friends that mobile works fine and recommend them to buy one

19. F_Robert-Silviu_Mărgine
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

F_Robert-Silviu_Mărgine , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I see here a lot of posts that are meant to improve the physical health/state, and I agree with you guys, physical health is important.

But in my opinion there's a more important aspect of our lives, and that takes place in our minds. I want to thank OnePlus, considering this occasion, for the feature called zenmode, it really helped me with my phone addiction and I think it could help every smartphone owner. I would really implement this on all smartphones, giving credit to OnePlus of course, because I think it s a major problem all around the globe. Sure, internet is fun, gadgets are fun, but we got to do everything with a limit, or we become controlled.

I would really work on the way we communicate, by creating an app that only let s you text a small number of words(about like 20-30 texts per day), so that people would need to get out their phone, communicate in real life after this internet conversation, and live their life. I have many ideas that make this very interactive, and intriguing, so people would desire meeting in real life. Since there s a huge amount of people that are lonely, I would focus on this area of the internet, the social media, by setting different standards than we see now, by stopping ourselves from comparing to others, and emphasizing each individual's talents and abilities, rather than physical appearance(this is important too, but we are different individuals each pretty in their own way).

Considering the time spent on a speciffic app, my app would give some pieces of advice, of what you should do in order to avoid phone addiction(notifications). For example, if you spend 4 hours a day on a speciffic app, to make a survey, to ask you if you think that s good for you, and presenting in a subtle way the fact that this can harm you, and what you can do in order to improve that. This would be done at the end of the day, with the option to set a limit as well, so the app is blocked when you reach 4 hours.

In conclusion, I think that we would all benefit from this, without offending anyone, and our lives would be different.

20. Luges1
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019