Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Aravinth infinity
    Donut Sep 29, 2019

Aravinth infinity , Sep 29, 2019 :
    actually ur doing a wonderful job one plus .in my point of view you can donate money to orphan child's because more number of children malnutritious because of lack of food so you can take care it by with help our community by creating a social account where we can collect fund .

"SAVE WORLD AND SAVE CHILDREN"

2. Jeet_Jain
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Jeet_Jain , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    If You All really want to change Something Then From Next Time Onwards Don't Cover your new oneplus mobile device with full plastic only cover the screen with plastic because OnePlus is a huge company and will become more huge you can save the plastic. People just throw that plastic covering anywhere without properly disposing it and as I am from India It is a very huge problem here So please try to avoid using so much plastic just for covering the mobile device,

PLEASE DO READ THIS MESSAGE AND SPREAD THIS AROUND THE WORLD BECAUSE IN FUTURE PLASTIC IS GOING TO BE A HUGE PROBLEM FOR US AND IF NOT FOR US THEN THINK ABOUT OUR NEXT GENERATIONS, BECAUSE IT IS RIGHTLY SAID THAT "THIS EARTH IS NOT OUR HERITAGE PROPERTY INFACT WE GOT IT ON LEASE FROM OUR ANCESTORS AND WE HAVE TO KEEP IT SAGE AND GOOD FOR OUR NEXT GENERATIONS!"

3. I1539624785373
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

I1539624785373 , Sep 29, 2019 :
    BE THE CHANGE CHALLENGE!

So being in India there are a lot of things we are good at and one of the most common things all Indian households do is have all the news paper collected and later sell it to a raddi Wala [e]1f602[/e]. But I have an idea that could help alot of the poor community in our country we collect the news papers from various households in large scales like one person gets 8 Kgs so if there are 10 we have a total of 80 kg of waste paper which we can then sell at a good price to generate funds and use the same money to provide the poor the needs they need . In India nearly eveyday a number of kilos of paper is just thrown away and we can use this to do good to the community the whole process of that 2rupee newspaper being made into a 20 rupee meal is just exceptional .
    Manav Bafna

4. Aaadi30
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

Aaadi30 , via OnePlus Community App , Sep 29, 2019 :
    As most of the biodegradable waste ends up in dumping grounds when it can be recycled. So I will make manure at my place using biodegradable waste and give it away for free.

AkeshSamuditha likes this.
  5. Chiranjeevi Sai Ram K , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I'm gonna request you for money instead of OnePlus 7T...If not I will sell the mobile to highest price possible and spend entire money a orphan kids education through orphanage..
    .in name of OnePlus
    38k can easily fund 5+ years education of a kid in INDIA
    I don't need a mobile as I have Op 7 pro
    But those people don't have money to live
    They have dreams but no ways to fulfill it

AkeshSamuditha and mesery like this.
  6. E1560365593644
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

E1560365593644 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 29, 2019 :
    Ok here is my idea: I will buy few new books and I will spend all day to gift one and take one from people... that way many people will have new book for free and I will record all that on video that I will upload on YouTube and helpfuly when other people see that some of them will do this to...
    and lots of people will have new book for free in this way...
    actually I think to do that even if you don't pick me but idk when if you pick me it will be now [e]1f604[/e][e]1f601[/e][e]1f602[/e]
    sorry for my bad English

7. sirbeaver
    Cupcake Sep 29, 2019

sirbeaver , via OnePlus 6 Silk White , Sep 29, 2019 :
    I don't want to pretend that I will change the world because I won't, but it doesn't mean that I can't do anything good.
    I will plant 3 trees in my parent's garden at home and watch them go big and strong over the years to come. It's not the biggest thing ever, but small things make a difference...

8. Guilherme Fontes
    Honeycomb Sep 30, 2019

Guilherme Fontes , via OnePlus 6 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    So, my grandparents (mother side) never really quite understood the concept of recycling. They thought that they wouldn't make any difference since they are just 2 humans and not a lot of people. They saw that their neighbors didn't recycle so they thought to their selves: "Well, since my neighbors don't do it, why should I? I won't make the difference!".
    After a lot of discussing with them, my mom and I went to Leroy Merlin and bought a recycling bin with 3 partitions.
    They started using the Recycling bin after that.
    I think that makes a huge difference, specially the plastic and paper!

AkeshSamuditha and dsmonteiro like this.
  9. T.Tucker
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

T.Tucker , Sep 30, 2019 :
    For sure, I must make and also write "Thank You" cards for my neighbors for being just "wonderful neighbors". Might also bake few dozen cookies. Why not, right? There cookies.

10. E1569804922961
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

E1569804922961 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Firstly, let me make this clear. OnePlus has been enjoying a steady reputation among Android fans across the globe. The reason is very simple. They provide "budget" flagship devices. Never compromising on build quality or performance
    OnePlus is the most popular smartphone brand in Indian market. OnePlus attracts lots of smartphone users with its first model one plus one, this phone offer lots of features in a very affordable price. After launching of one plus one smartphone, this company has consistently launched many powerful smartphones with best features and affordable prices. But, the top selling smartphone OnePlus 7T helped the company to break the premium smartphone segment.

I ❤ OnePlus

11. SohrabHamza
    Honeycomb Sep 30, 2019

SohrabHamza , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Great Opportunity but I don't get why we're not supposed to complete our challenge if we don't get selected. I sure do mine. (In order to not disrupt the selection process, I will complete it after the selection process is over)

I think that donating old electronic gadgets and accessories to people who are in need and educating them on the proper usage of these gadgets so that they can put them to better use is a good idea. An example is to donate old chargers and extension cables that I already have to people who need them and also educate them (If necessary) about the proper (Maximize longevity, productivity and to ensure safety) usage of these devices. (More examples of items I intend to donate: Old Smartphone accessories, old power banks, some books, old earphones, old HDMI and LAN cables, and whatever I find in my house that I do not use)

I stated above that I will bring this plan to fruition after the selection process is over if I am not selected BUT, If this Idea is indeed selected, then I shall donate by old OnePlus 3 to some less fortunate but able and needy individual. The donation of the OnePlus 3 is not to provide incentive for my selection but rather to guarantee that I still have a phone in my hand when this is over. (I do not have another phone; only the OP3)

To show that I have indeed performed this challenge, I shall upload photos of me donating these items. I shall also (if allowed) post these photos on my personal blog.

Thank you for giving your time and listening to my Idea through which I hope to positively impact the world.

12. E1551748267495
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

E1551748267495 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    In a world where negativity is contagious, I chose to be the source positive vibes for others. My personal mantra in life is to #RiseToLiftOthers and so my initiative will be vlogging to look for someone (It may be a family, a friend or even a total stranger who needs a helping hand). My target is to getting a count of 7T (70) acts of kinds and show that a simple act of kindness can make a difference. And my ultimate goal is for each of those that I helped will also pay it forward and do the same. Imagine a world where people are eager to help each other without any conditions. Isn't it wonderful?

Thendrack and AkeshSamuditha like this.
  13. W1569786039617
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

W1569786039617 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Be the change is to change notification icon means make it colourful and add some new things in camera or finely add voice changer software for PUBG lovers .

14. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Sep 30, 2019

dsmonteiro , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I would invite you to read the original post again. This thread is not about requesting features.

15. vivek_prabaharan_e
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

16. joaq104
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

joaq104 , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Unfortunately I can't really do much to help the environment to make a significant change. In my community? I'll do what I can. I'll enlighten that further on.

DISCLAIMER: I'm just posting this for other people to get ideas to help the planet in an easier, significant way hopefully.

Now, all those who think saving trees is the way to save the planet, don't. Trees aren't the Earth's main oxygen source. I'm not saying we should disregard them, just that we should focus on saving the oceans.
    They are such an enormous influence to ecosystems around the globe and not only that, but they provide with around 70% of the Earth's oxygen (I'm not kidding, for those who think I'm some sort of tree hater or that I'm pulling this out of my ***, I'm not, these are facts, you can Google them).

With that said o think it is safe to say that we should focus on DEMANDING the big polluting industries we rely on so much, to stop throwing that waste to the oceans. For those not aware, there is an TRASH ISLAND the size of Spain floating in the Pacific.
    Stopping the pollution if the oceans should be our priority. So we should all go out and clean our beaches at least!!! I can't cause I'm landlocked, but when I do go to the beach I pick up the trash that I see.

Bottom line is that if we want a community and environmental change, we need to demand big companies to stop polluting the oceans and we ourselves go do our part on the beaches. I think they're both very doable Demanding companies for a change I think is very sensible, and the beach-trash picking up should be accessible and doablefor those who live on the beach.

NOTE: I support all kinds of environmental movements and foundations, I just think we should focus on our oceans since they play a big role in our day-to-day lives.

17. S1562168474092
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

S1562168474092 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    1. Always keep the phone on battery save mode - to avoid charging more often.
    2. Always use the phone with minimum apps, do not activate all the apps, which can/may cause more radiation
    3. Always contribute towards environment by not upgrading to the new smart phone, as they are available to buy, skip few generations to save the carbon footprint. Smartphone companies may not like the concept, but trying to make a difference.
    4. Spend less time on the screen of the mobile device, so that your usage can save time on environment indirectly.
    5. Educate around you on the above methods, which will exponential the environment savings by 1000's of times.

18. manikchawla
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

manikchawla , Sep 30, 2019 :
    It's a simple one, yet impactful. Being an Artist myself and seeing the education cost going up day by day. I would like to share this.

TAG TO TEACH or TTT is a social initiative by TAG-THE ARTISTS GROUP. This program is inspired by Teach for India initiative. Here we Conduct Art, Craft, Music, Dance Workshops for the underprivileged kids, orphans, differently-abled, Elderly or any social group devoid of basic resources for education and knowledge. We help them explore the realm of Artistic World. Our objective is to reach out to those who aren’t aware of the potential this field has. T3 is completely not for profit cause which is just for the welfare and good for others.

Thendrack and AkeshSamuditha like this.