Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Akash_Raj_08
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Akash_Raj_08 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    For me education is the most powerful tool in the world. In my native place (Kerala, India) there are so many students who are incapable of buying books, new bag and shoes because of their poverty.

In exchange for a OnePlus 7t I will sponsor one student full needs to support his schooling.

By doing so, I believe in the future he/she will do the same to others. #be the change

2. taar1
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

taar1 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    In case I would get a OnePlus 7T I would put even more of my resources and time into further developing and improving my various Android apps (Cheat-Database, Gaze etc.) to bring an even better experience to my users.

3. Murthy12356
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Murthy12356 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    it may be a subtle one but I would like to make a change by getting a challenge for everyone to have one pet each. even a small bird. Especially the turtles cause due to the pollution dump they are about to go extinct. I will definitely not win the contest but maybe someone will read this and help save them. Thank you if you followed my word.

Have a good day.

AkeshSamuditha likes this.
  4. P1569751663323
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

P1569751663323 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I'll reduce my wasting time on social apps and games.And I will start using smartphone for gathering knowledge I will apply to online courses.

5. I1545468583630
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

I1545468583630 , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I know I can explain complex concepts with much simplicity.
    So I can take challenge of teaching for a month in high school.
    ( I just passed High school and currently in 1st year of engineering)

6. Lawrence hunter
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Lawrence hunter , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Challenge accepted
    Okay, where i live there are a lot of street children especially boys all over town and I know one Ministry which opens its door to this street boys and even grown men.
    They take them in and rehabilitate them give them food,clothes and shelter for 9 months and during those months some are taken back to school which they built and some are taken to college where they learn skills that will help them when they leave the ministry.
    Since I have done a course in Information Technology i will volunteer to teach them some basic computer skills since most are computer ilitrate.By doing so i will be the change in there lives and they will learn a thing or two to change humanity

7. Maillon
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Maillon , Sep 30, 2019 :
    My challenge for a better environment is already done, can it be taken into account since it dates from this year? I bought a velomobile with electric assistance (Quattrovelo de Velomobiel) to replace my car for all small and medium journeys. I have already done 1500 km with this new vehicle to replace my car and 200km for pleasure. Many more miles are coming because I'm going shopping with, I'm going to work with. Longer trips will come with training.

8. Maillon
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Maillon , Sep 30, 2019 :
    My challenge for a better environment is already done, can it be taken into account since it dates from this year? I bought a velomobile with electric assistance (Quattrovelo de Velomobiel) to replace my car for all small and medium journeys. I have already done 1500 km with this new vehicle to replace my car and 200km for pleasure. Many more miles are coming because I'm going shopping with, I'm going to work with. Longer trips will come with training.

9. AkeshSamuditha
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

AkeshSamuditha , Sep 30, 2019 :
    This is not solely for exchange of an OnePlus 7T , I will do it anyway .
    Yesterday I checked my blood group. The result came today and it is O negative . I had a rough idea from a basic test that it was O- . But I had to make sure .So first I have to check I am healthy enogh . Then I will donate blood(Red Blood Cells) to make smiles on as many people as it can. I will definitly do it for at least twice a year. Hopefully more .

10. G_hok_sok_han_oneplus
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

G_hok_sok_han_oneplus , Sep 30, 2019 :
    My idea is that please clean the beach that is very polluted because we need to protect the sea life and prevent it from extinction

11. AkeshSamuditha
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

AkeshSamuditha , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I thought more about this and came to the conclusion that there is no point of me wining . If I win I stop someone doing something good. If I don't , well I don't and I will do my thing anyway.
    So part of me hope to not win [e]263a[/e].( like 99.9999...)Also I hope most of you will do whatever good thing you promised to do despite wining or not. I saw more than 5 awesome things from my reading and I didn't even read 20 comments.Let's make more people smile and #BeTheChange.

12. G_Abraham_Williams_PNQu
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

G_Abraham_Williams_PNQu , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I will message 1000 random people a motivational quote or compliment in an effort to make their day at least a tiny bit better also for them to know there are people who care.

13. E1543210384120
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

E1543210384120 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    In my city there are so many gyms the amount of Cycles and rotating objects there and people using it why cant it be used to power the gym and also to save electricity.

Thendrack likes this.
  14. gap135
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

gap135 , via OnePlus 3 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    if i win i will personaly plant 10 trees in my yard and give out flyers tbrough my home town asking people to do something similar as well. i will also donate money to a local boy that needs medicine because of a spinal dissease.

15. Shauryalunia
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Shauryalunia , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Since smart phone addiction is a huge problem, and even bigger one is the fact that people change when they are online.Most people tend to abuse others for fun thus i take the zen mode challenge for 24 hours and also tell others to follow it.

16. G_Ali_Nosseir_GvUD
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

G_Ali_Nosseir_GvUD , Sep 30, 2019 :
    As we all might know, trash on earth leads to many environmental issues. When we burn trash, it contribute to global warming. When we just leave it on the streets, it could seep into the ocean, killing our sea organisms. My idea to remove all the trash from the face of the earth, is to somehow contact a rocket engineering company to help provide the supplies to gathering all this trash and sending it into space, where it won't affect any of us.
    Kind of a dumb idea but...

17. Sam1_H
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Sam1_H , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I'd go to a retirement home to chatter around with the elder people there. I'd also start an untibullying program in my school to the best of my capability, since i've been bullied when i was young

18. VeidoH
    Gingerbread Sep 30, 2019

VeidoH , via OnePlus 5 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I will do exactly nothing different with my phone usage but will be more active to help when i see people having struggles.

19. AndreRodrigues8
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

AndreRodrigues8 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    To get this baby in my hands I would be pleased to make a trip around the Europe/world, participate in volunteer projects to help raise awareness for all the problems we are facing nowadays and document every single part of it with my amazing OnePlus phone camera. Volunteer is in my plans, at least 1 country next year, and I have the OP3 which is needing an upgrade. Would be great to get both things done at once

20. kartik_sethi1212
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

kartik_sethi1212 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    so
    I think I will not use a plastic bag for a whole month and will not allow others in my relationship and will provide people jute bags and cloth bags
    which can probably do a lot for the environment
    #be the change