Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. G_Epikly_Epik_TKYb
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

G_Epikly_Epik_TKYb , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I am a high school student.

I wish to create free coding camps for elementary students in my city: Edmonton, Alberta.

I was going to do this regardless of this challenge, however this seems like a nice upgrade from my Samsung Note 3.

In these free coding camps, we will teach html, python, and other entry level languages to grade 4 to 6 students for free.

I believe that in this era, tech skills are valuable and shall be taught like any other subject.

Thank you for reading.

2. F_Joshua_Christopher_Pbg
    Eclair Sep 30, 2019

F_Joshua_Christopher_Pbg , Sep 30, 2019 :
    So I'm basically a YouTuber! In today's world of YouTube, people are bombarded with 100s of videos for a single topic and hence end up getting confused about the right decision! To be more specific, when a tech item is launched, people want to see the true honest review of that particular product but there are YouTube channels that only endorse products in their channels and therefore guide viewers in the wrong way. I being a tech YouTuber want to solve this problem faced by people by giving better and honest reviews on my channel and making audience understand a piece of tech from an all round perspective! If I'd get the OnePlus 7t, it'll be another great opportunity for me to give an honest review of the device and give the opportunity to the audience to have a clear decision making experience!

3. V1569853738437
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

V1569853738437 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I think that I am going to use cycles for wherever I'll be going, i.e., in range of 20 KM's. That's not gonna reduce the pollution rate but atleast might bring a change in other people's lives too

4. andul vahid
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

andul vahid , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I want to suggest that most of students wants phone but also wants to study so I want to suggest something that will help students in their studies as well as they can satisfy with phone also .
    means a feature that evaluate students studies with phone uses and make them update about their studies periodically

5. Q1569853927835
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Q1569853927835 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Hi!
    I have cancer. It could be difficult going trought like an adult... but I cannot imagine how could it be for a child with cancer... so I would like to feel some kids beautiful taking pictures (portraits) smilling and having fun, showing them that they are not just a body .
    Happines and spreading love makes a better world!

6. Rez023
    Eclair Sep 30, 2019

Rez023 , via OnePlus 7 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Dumping iron dust in the ocean to remove carbon.
    the oceans are the planet's biggest global sink, soaking up 2bn tonnes of carbon every year. Spreading iron dust on ocean waters can in fact trigger huge plankton blooms the size of a small city. The algae would then absorb carbon dioxide from the atmosphere, and when the algae dies, the whole lot sinks to the bottom of the ocean and is sequestered on the seabed. it would take just five to 10 ocean-going ore carriers to deposit iron sulphate, a waste product from iron and titanium smelters, into the world's oceans, and that the phytoplankton created would then remove 1 trillion kilograms of CO2 every year.

7. E1514359090981
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

E1514359090981 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    OnePlus
    always stands for top end model at budget rate
    Performance , software and charging are phenomenal
    but one place I see most complaint about is the camera department when compared to high end smartphone
    for a Gamer it's a fabulous phone
    but lack in photography for a photographer
    but camera is good for the normal people
    and also aftermarket service can be good
    and parts of the phone is also can be little bit cheaper
    lots of love to OnePlus team for such an amazing device
    #BeTheChange

8. V1569854016657
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

V1569854016657 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    My idea to create a positive change is the following: if I were to be selected as one of the five people that would receive the phone I would sell it and donate the money to a series of nonprofit organizations. I know it's counter intuitive participating in a challenge/competition to win a new phone only to sell it, but the fact that each individual who can read this post has a working phone or computer is proof that a new phone is a luxury which could other wise generate a bigger impact.

9. David998
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

David998 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Hi guys! I'm from Ecuador and I got a challenge for myself and everyone out there! Every day you have to go out always carrying with us a non plastic medium bag and forbid ourself to go back home until that bag is full of plastic waste from the streets and do that for 7 days (because One Plus 7, get it?). That's my challenge, carrying that bag and picking up plastic for recycling!

10. agusha04
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

agusha04 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Everyone on this web-site needs OxygenOS, but also everyone on this planet need Oxygen, so my idea is to plant 10 trees and share a hashtag #oneplustree to encourage people planting trees!

11. M1569854119000
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

M1569854119000 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I would foward the OnePlus 7T to any of my friends or if OnePlus doesn't trust me like that I would give away my phone to someone random.
    1569854439394.jpg

Attached Files:

12. T1560773521575
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

T1560773521575 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    The best thing one can do now is to help the environment. The mother nature needs us now more than ever.
    Usage of plastic is now higher than ever which sadly is very harmful for the whole environment.
    I would practice not using any kinds of plastic in my day-to-day life for a 72 hours and If I become successful I would tell other people that if I can avoid using plastics all of us can too.
    It is high time we changed our habits for the greater good.

13. S1569854377094
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

S1569854377094 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Because people could be way more polite to each other nowadays, I will shake the hand of a 1000 individual random people.

14. Q1543260001120
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Q1543260001120 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I do love technology. I was born with it and this is an essential part of my life.
    My idea is bringing and helping understand technology to those people who were not digital natives, aka the elderly community of today. In particular, I live a long distance relationship with my sweet granny and I would love to teach her and a community of grandpas and grandmas that do not see their nephews as often as they would like to, how to videocall them.
    It would not make an impact on the environment, but it would surely make an impact on those people's lives.
    We all know how happy grandparents are to hear from their grandchildren and this might also help in making them feel less lonely, which is a common problem at their age.

15. Neeraj_Porwal
    Honeycomb Sep 30, 2019

16. Neeraj_Porwal
    Honeycomb Sep 30, 2019

17. suhaib kazi
    Eclair Sep 30, 2019

suhaib kazi , Sep 30, 2019 :
    The plan, the challenge is simple,
    walk to college, take the stairs while both going up and going down,
    walk back home.
    electricity saved, health still be better.
    and also definitely promote this too.
    as Bangalore really needs this.

18. RPisOP
    Froyo Sep 30, 2019

RPisOP , Sep 30, 2019 :
    This is a really good initiative By the OnePlus Community as you're getting people to help the environment instead of just participating for a contest.

I see alot of people here giving alot of ambitious goals , but I would like to keep mine simple and realistic and help the environment in whatever way i can. I'd like to make simple changes in my everyday life which maybe small changes , but when alot of these small changes are made , they can add up to helping alot together.

For a few days i can
    - Reduce using light bulbs and use candles instead
    - Reduce usage of electronics (Zen mode will be useful for this)
    - Carry my own eco friendly bags for shopping
    - Segregate the any waste appropriately
    - Travel using public transport to reduce pollution
    - Avoid littering and use of plastic at all costs

I have been a big fan of OnePlus since the beginning and the cameras have always helped me with my photography, I would love to take part in this challenge to help the environment , aswell as enjoy myself documenting me doing what I promised above with my OnePlus , I would really love to win the OnePlus 7t and take it over for a photoshoot in a park or a nursery to use the wide angle camera to promote on social media the beauty of nature and why we must protect it at all costs.
    Thank you for this Opportunity [e]2764[/e]️

19. Max_Zingerle
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Max_Zingerle , Sep 30, 2019 :
    First of all I'm not english... So, be the change, could mean a lot. But its about a phone what is gonna be a change for us. We saw a lot of different phones but the new Oneplus is gonna be the change for us. How everything great and new thing is a change, a beautiful change. So guys look out for new stuff it will be a change but ONE, of which you will have a PLUS of. (That means having an advantage. Invented by me)
    Have a good one guys.

20. Rodri.015
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Rodri.015 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    muy idea is ti stop using plastic everyday, for example, when you buy an apple, It always come in a plastic bag, i Will start buying things that uses leds plastic.