Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Dominic x James
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Dominic x James , Sep 30, 2019 :
    My idea is to organize a chain of people with a common motive that can be achieved to make an impact in the society and the environment.
    As a college student and knowing the importance of youth voice in the country, it's possible to create awareness and start an initiative to achieve a common goal.
    It might sound non practical, but like I said before - chain of people. A method used to achieve big goals with small efforts.
    Which means that one person can initiate an idea to two people. They can initiate that to two other people making an idea grow into 5 in total and thus the chain continues.
    This idea can be used especially around people like us I.e college student.
    And that initiative can be from planting trees (which we have recently done in our college with the same method) to recycling of electronic waste to spreading awareness of safety to betterment of the future society to awareness of special features like Zenmode to help with the addiction of phones and more.
    The ideas can be endless and I would personally concentrate on making the environment better and also using the power of social media and pictures to spread the word around the country and the globe. And maybe to set an example, not as a individual but as a whole community.

2. Abin shaji
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Abin shaji , Sep 30, 2019 :
    be the change for plastic recycle. This way be can prevent the world from becoming a waste heap.

3. jamaalkhottar
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

jamaalkhottar , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Hi! Smartphones are sometimes the causes of road accidents. I just want smartphones to have such feature that turns off (they should be able to make calls only) the mobile while driving. Thanks!

4. F_Azhar_Hussain_lURE
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

F_Azhar_Hussain_lURE , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I just love this community honestly and I love OnePlus for everything that it is. Glad to be a part of this awesomeness!

Well, I am taking the challenge to write a poem about humanity, war and love in hopes to inspire people to be more loving and create more positivity in this world and understand the consequences of our political actions and just small things we do that can have great impact. And I hope with all my heart that I can change even one person's mindset. I will write a poem and publish it on my Instagram and Facebook.

Thank you very much!

5. MateenMuslim
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

MateenMuslim , Sep 30, 2019 :
    If I were to be chosen by the one plus team, I would go out of my comfort zone and create a club at my school, where we go and make meals for the homeless population in downtown San Diego. Thank you for reading my entry!

6. Abhi232003
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

7. W1569856965509
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

W1569856965509 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Amazing from OnePlus to help the community as much as they can, and to also get the OnePlus family involved.
    For my challenge I will go for a beach cleanup, and for every 1kg of trash collected, I will donate 100 baht to the less fortunate.

8. Newt_Kiran
    Froyo Sep 30, 2019

Newt_Kiran , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Thanks to OnePlus for conducting the this events "Be the change" but it's really change the environment.I am form India I have seen many problems relative to the plastic waste.First starting to the Mobile cover is made my plastic, rubber, carbon fibre.why not made one universal cover for the OnePlus product.Solution for the OnePlus create the stole in every city about regenerate or replace this product.

In OnePlus event why not discuss about the impact on the evey one should only promote the over product.I know the Mobile is create fast future in the world.

Thanks again OnePlus for "Zen mode" system in the Mobile
    many time kids, women continues used the Mobile.that is the good thaught about the control on the Mobile.

OnePlus should conduct the event "Reduced plastic,Earn money".I have Idea to reduced the plastic and reused the plastic,I have seen the many plastic straws,for drinking the water or liquid way not used the wooden straws or one small device Universal used or lifetime used. It is the small things but give big impact on the environment.

9. KRane
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

KRane , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2019 :
    It's hard to think how to improve the environment with a smartphone, when the production of the smartphone itself is against the environment.

I think that the best way to join the change for a better world is to point out where and when people don't respect the environment.

For this reason my challenge will be to take pictures and share it on Instagram about the disrespect of the people on the environment for an entire month (at least 1 picture a day).
    eventually, if I win the prize and respect my challenge I won't throw away my OnePlus 6t (my current phone) and I'll give it to someone that need it, in order not to make pollution after the challenge

10. kr_nitesh19
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

kr_nitesh19 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Sep 30, 2019 :
    We don't realize how our day to day activities have an impact on the environment. I want to incorporate few things in my daily routine, which will be though a small step but will help to save the environment :
    1.Reduce day to day usage of water, will try not to waste even small amount of water. And, will encourage my family members to do the same at least.
    2. Whenever I see anyone littering, I will clean that litter myself and make sure, it is dumped at the right place.
    3.Reduce usage of single-use plastic.
    4. I will make sure, every month I will donate some amount to some organizations which plants trees with every amount donated and bring my friends into the same practice every month.
    Every small step will some how in future will lead to bigger thing.

11. O1569854689994 , via OnePlus 6T Mirror Black , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Ok first of all I have to take A moment to thank OnePlus. By bringing this challenge it will make our community to think about how we can spread a positive impact on our motherland.
    My idea to create a positive impact:
    Everyone including myself are more involved in taking our own photos.
    So I decided why not visit an old-age home and make the senior citizens of our country whose children left them happy
    By clicking the photographs of their smiling faces to make them feel that they are not alone and their children are with them.

L1569055923109 likes this.
  12. Ritesh7454
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Ritesh7454 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    1.i will plant more trees and will try to capture each and every joy & fun moments on my one plus ...and share it on shot on one plus

13. Ih8pancakes
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Ih8pancakes , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Well a positive change is great change for everyone so why don't we do more events like planting more trees and helping other cities to develop as well. like how that oil facility was attacked in Saudi Arabia. so I think we must help them in that so that basically the world develops quicker and the more quicker it develops the more better the cooperation of countries.

14. Alexander Maier
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Alexander Maier , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I wont drive my Car for the Rest of the Year. Except i need to carry Some Heavy Parts for my Workshop (Maybe 1 Time in 3-4 Months)
    If i success in this i will do it for the Next year too... Also i wanna Upgrade my Electronic Devices to use less Power from the Wall and more from like Solar Cells (Would be pretty nice id Oneplus would produce a Powerbank with QuickCharge 30 and also A Solar Cell on it... Would Buy it :D

15. adamzp
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

adamzp , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I recently started a non-profit organisation with my friends, and we're starting off with small projects. Our first one was collecting donations for foundations that help the needy with countless things. We managed to collect around 20,000pkr (about $150) in 2 days. They've opened a school for the underprivileged, as well as a hospital. Hopefully our effort will have an effect on the lives of many.

Our second project will consist of us making a 'wall of kindness' in our city, where people can drop off unneeded clothes for us to provide to those who need them. Hopefully this project will go well and will help change many lives.

16. Mikkelmiol
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

Mikkelmiol , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I would do simple but powerful tasks.
    I will be better at sorting my waste and plant trees ahead.

17. X1560070562221
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

X1560070562221 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    Appreciate the initiative by OnePlus. Although these are not something I am doing for winning the phone. Few things listed below are something I practice in my everyday life. If I win the phone then I shall gift one of my old phones to my help who is in need of a phone.

Feed the poor and homeless
    support eco-friendly businesses and small businesses
    counsel someone for free
    smile at whoever I come across
    Appreciate other people's good efforts
    Make atleast one person laugh and smile every day
    Feed stray birds and animals (food and water)

18. G1569859125978
    Cupcake Sep 30, 2019

G1569859125978 , Sep 30, 2019 :
    It may be the hardest and also simplest but smallest thing people tend not to do, it's saying "sorry" and "thank you". It's very simple but sometimes it's hard. Apologize for the mistake and thank them for understanding it's a mistake or thank someone for helping, even holding the door or when driving someone gives you way. Just say thank you :)

19. O1564872712252
    Donut Sep 30, 2019

O1564872712252 , via OnePlus 6T , Sep 30, 2019 :
    I'd like to see an app, where you can get points for recycling. I know that would be hard to prove, but an app that awards people points for recycling over time, and after a certain amount is accumulated, you can exchange for a prize. I think that would be cool way to help recycle and less littering.