Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Piyush mahato
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2019

Piyush mahato , Oct 6, 2019 :
    1570409229978.jpg

oneplus is very nice phone it processer is very nice
    and about games run very fast because it snapdragone is 855+ or 845.its camra is. so,
    nice and it take photo very nice to aneother phone
    so,
    this things i like the phone and its oxygen os is
    very farst work one plus all featers are very nice . but
    i dont like one thing that is there is not have audio 3.5mm hadephone jack is not present i requst pleas in oneplus7t pro it enclude and its cirle camra dont like but it is nice and i like all things are excelent
    thanks

Last edited: Oct 7, 2019

2. KingTiger1
    Cupcake Oct 6, 2019

KingTiger1 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 6, 2019 :
    I already have a OnePlus 7t. But I would like to share a message. It's about what just happened to me yesterday as I was waiting for my OnePlus 7t to be delivered to my home. I was walking around the terrace, looking around and listening to music when I suddenly realised how long it had been that I actually put my phone down and actually admired nature. I then spent 10 minutes looking at the moon and the sun as the sun was about to set and the moon was already half visible. It felt peaceful.

3. U1569496772951 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I love smartphone photography and also love nature. I love shoot the beauty of nature. when I get a best camera phone, I starting to capture the beauty of nature and I share photos through Instagram, I tell to people about the value of the nature through my photos. I taking this challenge

4. Yogithaa V P
    Eclair Oct 7, 2019

Yogithaa V P , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Be the change - For healthy new generation

Lets try to bring a change for a healthy new generation. Right from the toddlers to the age of 5yrs lack in speech due to early exposure to electronic screen that causes neurochemical and anatomical brain changes which blocks the signal transmission from brain causes decreased attention, response and speech delay. The child couldn't express anything by words and lacks behind other children, autism are also very common in this generation.

The change should begin from this generation Adults, as we be the creator of our child, but with the support of technology we slowly pull down our children.when a child is born lets try to avoid use of a touch phone in front of them and use a basic model phone for communication, once the child crosses age of 5 yrs slowly let us teach the essential and non- essential of the technology.

when an adult becomes a parent, they are the first teacher for a child, so it is in our hands to make them as shinning stars.It is difficult for this generation parents to avoid social media, but the sacrifice and hardwork will take us to several heights and make us proud.

I have witnessed the suffering in my family and neighbours so, I will definitely not use a touch phone when i give birth to a child for the sake of healthy life of child.
    If i get the opportunity to hold ONE PLUS 7T i will definitely not use in front of children.

"Destroy the usage of plastics, but Do not destroy our children life with electronic gadgets".

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

5. G_Hrinkal_Binotra_hDaS
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

6. Shuller
    Jelly Bean Oct 7, 2019

Shuller , Oct 7, 2019 :
    My plan is simple and it is a bit related to what says @dsmonteiro about recycling:

If I am chosen I will ship to OP my current OP5.

7. D1569986934422
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

8. M1570428560984
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

M1570428560984 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Be the Change :

Be the Change means to change our self first then to apply those changes in our day today life and to share those changes we must act on those changes so people will also notice a positive thing or change by seeing us.
    At first we should notice one basic thing which is health because (Health is Wealth) we should take care of our health and by seeing us other people will also get motivated to maintain a healthy lifestyle and let me tell you what it will do it will affect our mentality in positive way we will start to think in positive manner we will not do anything unhingeic because we are health conceous. Make our environment clean to maintain a higneic environment not for others but for our self and it will automatically turn into a good positive impact on others.

For Example : We will not throw waste product on street we will use dustbin, We will not waste food either we eat them or give the foods to a needy person or animal, We grow plants in our environment like at our home or tarrice for fresh air and oxygen which will help to maintain our environment from pollution and to maintain our health and etc.

Other persons will see those changes and they will also act positively because every person wants good things, good environment, good food, good lifestyle.

Other factors are behivour of a person towards other person
    and we must treat every person with kindnesses and politeness but according to the situation. Because act according to situation and other person behivour is the most important factor for the change which we want.

So we have to make change in our mentality and lifestyle on individual level in order to change the thought of others.
    A healthy and wise lifestyle will set positive example over person's way of thinking.

BE THE CHANGE TO GET THE CHANGE

9. Jeethu9292
    Donut Oct 7, 2019

Jeethu9292 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    World getting degitalized. Stop corruption.

I stop using physical currency transaction to avoid paper and to stop getting corrupted and bribing others. for each and every transaction of our's will be secured and have track of it

stop thinking for war and start thinking on star.

instead of thinking that we go war on other country, it's better to think moon, Mars, is over. Next let's plan to land on star. May not reach star but for sure we invent new born star on this Earth. "Destroy war physiology, instead think what's next on the new invention of technology." love you the beast of technology ONE PLUS."

Last edited: Oct 9, 2019

10. H1570440922895
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

H1570440922895 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Hy
    OnePlus
    I am very excited to be a member of your team and family.I want to get a phone for my first experience with your products and mobile phone,it just not a phone for people it's a family member because this phone gives us a new experience and faces to see the world.
    This phone is very popular in people's I will be a happiest person get this phone if you send me the phone then may I see the world with this new phone because of its popularity and performance.
    So please give me a phone for my new experience with a new OnePlus..
    Thank you... OnePlus...

11. G1569811556886
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

G1569811556886 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    oneplus 7t team kindly update the horizon light so that it can fulfill the absence of notification light, it will help to all oneplus users a lot and also there will be no need to put notification light to the phones.kindly update that as soon as possible ..i cant able to know whether i recieve any notification.i need to rouch my phone to know any notification i received or not.

12. Aadeeptha_Samarakoon
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

Aadeeptha_Samarakoon , Oct 7, 2019 :
    im from sri lanka and using oneplus 3t modle phone
    i have nothing to tell about the brand and modles but there is one idea.
    there are many never settle customers in sri lanka and including me we like to buy oneplus products from official oneplus stor in sri lanka in the feature for reasonable price. maybe oneplus consider that

13. _Ki_Run_
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

_Ki_Run_ , Oct 7, 2019 :
    ya I am willing to exchange with 7T
    There is no official website for exchange of OnePlus phones.
    By choosing other web sites users are not satisfied with the offer compared to other mobiles.
    And other thing is 30min full charging it's awesome .

14. devdarsh_cv
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

15. harpreetbsingh
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

harpreetbsingh , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Hi OnePlus community

Big shout out to One Plus 7T is beautiful and powerful device

I'm going to take two simple challenges

1. I think now days the biggest threat our world and people are facing from "SINGLE USE OF PLASTIC" we all use it in one way or another so I'm going to completely eliminate my single use of plastic weather it food packing or carrying my fruit and vegetables from the market

2. The second challenge is bit interesting and it has great impact on our Green world so I'm going to stop taking the paper slips in the forms of bills or pay slip or credit or debit card paper bills so in this way I can save paper and ink which made of tree.

so I'm looking for to be the change for me and this beautiful wolrd

16. pujit_09
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

pujit_09 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    something creative + which takes society to a better place .

I can go to restaurants in my locality every weekend for a month (and if possible further) and ask for them for the food remained unsold at the end of day so that we can feed the poor who stays on streets. ( This will be a great initiative both from my side as well restaurant) In this way Food which is usually thrown out by restaurants because they become stale next day will be utilized for a good cause and may bring awakening in society. This might help to reduce (though to a very small extent ) deaths due hunger ( but will be a bigger picture if followed world wide).

Although I am willing to do this even without winning 1+ 7t I just want to post my thought and may be this can really bring a change

17. V1570475305425
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

V1570475305425 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    I am a montessori teacher and my day to day activities involve more interaction with children and I need to keep them engaged. With the new phone I am able to learn lot of creative things with much ease and perfection. Thanks One Plus

18. MonikDoshi
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

MonikDoshi , Oct 7, 2019 :
    The One Plus ethos is to Never Settle. I pretty much subscribe to the same idea since I can't really settle myself in the house. I'm either out for work, for a jog or doing something out on the weekends. And that's when the idea struck me.

Well, litter is a problem that really plagues my surroundings and the city. Ofcourse, it plagues the planet we live on as a whole too. I'd pick up the idea of going plogging every weekend, atleast once, if not more. By the end of the month, I want to build a community of 20+ people minimum to do this and grow this from then, gauging the response.

Ofcourse, needless to say, I will give it my all.

And big ups to Team One Plus, the mods, and everybody involved here in the Community.

19. klgd
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

klgd , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Hello.
    My idea is not really in material form but its more or less making people happy. I know lots of parents these days are working hard for their kids to grow happy. These people may not be just parents but thay can be also hard working high school students or even elders whos days are mostly boring. So I'm willing to play the guitar for them for their relaxation or happines. Even if I won't play perfectly, i think they won't judge, so why not take a shot.

20. Nipun Chowdhury
    Donut Oct 7, 2019