Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. H1570480985550
    Cupcake Oct 7, 2019

H1570480985550 , Oct 7, 2019 :
    Greetings!

This is a brilliant initiative. Thank you for being a catalyst and helping me give words to one of the projects I've been meaning to do from a very long time.

I would like to compile a book with illustrations of over 100 random significant events/individuals from across the world, from across time, who emphasized through their thoughts and actions on the values of coexistence, empathy and peace. It will primarily be a visual walk-through with some text. Through this I believe it will also be possible for me to learn more about significant individuals, movements and events that have helped us reiterate the essence of humanity. And living in a time that we live in, I feel it is crucial to keep reminding ourselves that there is hope.

Irrespective of me being selected here I will definitely work on this. Thank you for letting me pen this down.

And thank you for creating such quality products.

Much love!

@thesobermaniac

2. T1570491121359
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

T1570491121359 , Oct 8, 2019 :
    I'm using 7T phone brought recently phone is amazing and I'm a proud 3T user upgraded now ,
    but the phone sucks cause there's no headphone jack, and this will be my last OneMinus phone because we as a company settle with one major minus design flaw of not having headphone Jack and
    the company has changed hope this message let the OneMinus team is going against their philosophy of Never Settle

3. nadeemaflah
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

nadeemaflah , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 8, 2019 :
    Please dont copy the ideas of others...!!!

4. G_Rifhat_Malik_wZwL
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

5. C1561605117323
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

C1561605117323 , Oct 8, 2019 :
    thanks,

_Dumisane_Bushwa_ likes this.
  6. Z1534324962397
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

7. abhilash_saikia
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2019

abhilash_saikia , Oct 8, 2019 :
    Thank you @dsmonteiro @Carl @Pete and everyone from OnePlus and the community as well for such a wonderful initiative.

1500 days of OxygenOS campaign was a great success. 27,332 trees being planted, that's incredible, thanks to everyone who helped.

“One tree can make a million matches, one match can destroy a million trees.” -- wait for a second and think of it.

So, here is what positive thing I'm willing to #BeTheChange :

The idea is very simple. But, the simplest of ideas can be hard to execute sometimes. I pledge to plant 70 (7T) + 1 (we are OnePlus) = 71 trees at our tea garden and adjoining areas.

We all know how pressing of a concern it has become with trees being cut down every second. Numerous issues, be it climate change due to deforestation or increased levels of pollution, it's all linked with the oxygen givers directly or indirectly. Trees also help reduce pollution by actively removing it from the atmosphere.

As Mahatma Gandhi once said, "be the change you wish to see in the world", so here's my little contribution to #BeTheChange.

I would also like to request every one to take this initiative at an individual level, rather be it planting a single tree, but the impact would be great and I am sure of that.

Let us all think green and live green.

[​IMG]

8. abhilash_saikia
    Gingerbread Oct 8, 2019

9. Shawn Varghese
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

Shawn Varghese , Oct 8, 2019 :
    "BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE IN THE WORLD" - Gandhi

Talk about incredible timing. Coinciding with the highly hyped 150 years of the Mahatma, One Plus couldn't have found a better time to spearhead the"Be the Change" challenge.

Being someone who staunchly advocates preserving resources of Mother Earth for future generations, I do my part in harnessing the bountiful energy that Nature provides for Power generation at my own Home. Am proud to say that I happen to be the very first within my residential community to install Solar panels at my Home thereby doing my part to reduce further dependence on our Power deprived state of Kerala.

And I want to take this a step further by strongly suggesting to incorporate the same at the latest One Plus Research and Development facility at Hyderabad.

After all, in a World with many minuses, be the Plus that stands out.

Be the Change. Be the Plus!!!

10. Saket_ner
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

Saket_ner , Oct 8, 2019 :
    this is an amazing challenge. I wud like to participate. I would do small gestures such as smile , say thanks and have small chats with people to actually thank them for their service or just to uk make their day.ik it's a small gesture but it is something I am capable of doing and it's something tht can relly make someone's day.

11. V1560777799985
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

Piyush mahato likes this.
  12. W1570546578701
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

13. E1527133498606
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

E1527133498606 , Oct 8, 2019 :
    I have OnePlus 7T, I find issue in opening PDF document from email or Whatsapp, it doesn't download

14. Mickeeh93
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

Mickeeh93 , Oct 8, 2019 :
    SInce im a painter I would capture some beautiful autumn trees of Sweden then put that photos into an acrylic piece of art, would sell and use the money as campaign of #BePartOfEarthHour.

All that cause i am happy to be part of this One plus community.

15. devalgarg21
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

devalgarg21 , Oct 8, 2019 :
    Can anyone tell me which gorilla glass protection used in n OnePlus 7t , Because I watch an unboxing on YouTube and said the device has gorilla glass 3 on 7t if this is true then sahme on OnePlus..
    and if I wrong provide genuine information about that

16. Oliver_thuesen , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 8, 2019 :
    Nice contest

With all the on going tuings about the environment, i would like to do a challenge.
    All i have to do is,
    1. take a picture pf a place eith a lot of trash on screen
    2. clean up the trash in bags
    and 3. take a picture of the newly cleaned picture at the same location

I also challenge other people to do this, and post it on twitter or instagram

17. Dilip Naik
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

18. Dilip Naik
    Cupcake Oct 8, 2019

19. surajk114
    Donut Oct 8, 2019

surajk114 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 8, 2019 :
    PAPER

Today we are living in the age of technology.
    We are surrounded by various kind of devices which make our life easier..
    So why we are using Paper's for Bill receipt, Exams, paper documents, etc, It should be digital.
    We can use smartphone for many purposes such as making notes, e- bill receipt, task to do, e-mail, etc. this will reduce use of paper.
    Nearly 4 billion trees worldwide are cut down each year for making paper. Consumption of paper has increased by 400% in last 40 years.
    Due to cutting of tree everyone in this world has to face consequences.
    So we have to take a step to avoid use of paper and save our environment.

#Its time to change
    &
    #Be The Change.