Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. U1561354146231
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

U1561354146231 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Nice thinking by the OnePlus Community to save our mother Earth using the greed of the people's.....
    And I want to change my older OnePlus to OnePlus 7T just because OnePlus latest model smartphones are really very attractive from both outside & inside and I am also a fan of ONEPLUS... 2nd thing If I got that I will try to make Happy others by making blogs on the life of different people's and want to bring a change on the mind of the younger generation who never thought of for their career and waste their unnecessarily..... I had also many more wishes to bring a change in our mother Earth.........

Thank You for giving a chance to write some of my views hehe...

2. KRustem
    Donut Oct 9, 2019

KRustem , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Since English language literacy is low among Kazakh speaking people from rural areas, I would launch a YouTube channel for Kazakh speaking people to Lear English from scratch. Given my education as a teacher of English, it would be great to try

3. V1570628109521
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

4. K1559878875899
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

K1559878875899 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Hi ! Most of us do not really understand the importance of enjoying life . Nowadays people use phones during travel . I mean to say they fail to watch the beauty of nature . So *
    "TRAVEL MODE" can be introduced!
    And also,It would be nice if we get "USAGE NOTIFICATION" For example:
    There should be an option where I can select the most using apps and it will remind if after I pass certain number of minutes/hours in that particular app.(Kind of pop up message *ALERT* you've been continuously using this app for 2 hours) Put your phone down and automatically it should ask for the ZEN MODE .
    Thanks [e]1f601[/e]

5. K1566566389413
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

K1566566389413 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    Just came by to give feedback about one plus 7 camera in low light...all of a sudden I am here to write a challenge...to be frank after reading all the challenge's in the end all of us want 7t ,all the our challenge's last one day come on that's not a real challenge...
    NOW LET ME TELL YOU SOME REAL CHALLENGE
    I have already bought a one plus 7t but since this comment would reach many i am doing this ..if any of us just not me win this challenge..let's oath to go to some orphanage near us and take in charge of their one day meal expense ,not all day aleast on our birthdays..if we do that our friends would follow and their friends this goes on.. obviously everyone have birthdays ..in that way the needy wouldn't be needy any more
    CHEERS

6. jsptoa
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

jsptoa , Oct 9, 2019 :
    *sadly while I eat dinner with my mother. I'm engaged in reading it watching YouTube.

I'll do this

I'll not use my phone while I eat food. Even if I'm alone.

7. M1529715423630
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

M1529715423630 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    So this is a great initiative by Oneplus. As always Oneplus comes up with something unique and this time also it's a great thing to start which can create an impact in the world.

For my part:

I will Write a "Thankyou Note" every week to a different person to let them know that yes there small effort matters a lot so keep helping everyone.

I think that's good enough to bring a genuine smile on one person's face every week.

8. J1560344097152
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

J1560344097152 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    To be the change in society is put into work not just campaign or event but through actions. This world is dying day by day we human destroy it through our wants and needs. What we can do is to fight climate change by planting more trees and say no to plastic because it destroy other living beings too. We must start from our self , our home and show to other where it's gonna be an example to others.

If you want to be the change we should start within ourself.

9. watwani lokesh
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

watwani lokesh , Oct 9, 2019 :
    A society never nourishes unless its individuals are taught basic things that make life worth living such as caring and thinking about others and in Pakistan where I live education here does not touch such ethical areas of an individual. therefore, I will teach children in my building how we human should live around each other to help and reach out when one gets in any trouble so that when they grow up they repeat the same.

10. S1569760406704
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

S1569760406704 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    change is nature, change is invitable,
    how a cute kid gets older and changes physically, mentally and emotionally
    when the kid is new born it called as baby when it cross 2year age it's called kid after 4 years kid starts behaving as a son of his dad after giving birth to another baby his mother, gives him brother role later student role , friend role , employee role, dad role , husband role , servant role, change is the natures actual nature ,

1570650165529.jpg

Attached Files:

11. L1538673190401
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

L1538673190401 , Oct 9, 2019 :
    The change huh!
    The change that I'd like to bring about would be the transportation of the trees from one location to another.
    might sound weird but allow me explain, imagine there is a piece of land with a lot of trees and the land is sold off for some construction site, instead of cutting those trees of one could always move them from one location to a better suited location at the same time one could plant a seed in the construction site area which could have been left of for gardening or something, while saving the old trees and also being able to plant new plants at the same time meaning minimum damage to the mother earth while also saving the trees and planting more trees at the same time
    #bethechange
    1570657008399.jpg

1570657053286.jpg

12. kartheek reddy
    Cupcake Oct 9, 2019

kartheek reddy , Oct 9, 2019 :
    I will make my friends in national service scheme(NSS) to serve poor & needy people .but to be frank IAM not a member of NSS but I will make my friends to do the service by offering them a 140.60$ cash prize because now no one in this world will work or do service freely .so, I will offer them a cash prize but IAM no fool because if this is going to earn me an oneplus7T then I will benefited by 393.69$. because, OnePlus 7T worth 534.30$. so ,it makes the poor & needy happy,makes my friends happy & finally makes me happy for getting this lovely beast OnePlus 7T . so it's a profit for my friends,for me & ultimately finishes the job by helping the poor & needy people .it's a no loss process & the job is done [e]1f60a[/e] thank you one plus team for giving this platform for us ,as a contest to motivate people to do service to the world.

13. M1568918314288
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 3:05 AM

14. emamenar
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 4:13 AM

emamenar , Oct 10, 2019 at 4:13 AM :
    Greetings.

First of all, I want to start by saying thank you OnePlus for the initiatives you’re being part and for the change you are doing in our planet. I am highschool student here at Cartago, Costa Rica. Is well-known in the whole world that my country is one of many that is really willing to make a change in the world. We are characterized for being a “green country”. A while ago I had this idea, but I think that now I have the “push” I was waiting so long ago.

Since I was a child, I have always had fascination for technology and I started developing my own games only by learning from videos of internet. A year ago, I finished my first android game. When I finished this project, I started thinking about my next one, but this time I wanted to make something that the world would take advantage of. So, I started this idea that now I am finally concreting.

My province, Cartago, is characterized for its technology and our willing to help the planet. In this place we have a lot of ways of transportation (such as buses, trains, bicycles for free, etc.), stores selling eco-friendly products, recycling centers and farmer’s fairs. The biggest problem with this is that people usually don’t know their existence. But I want to change that. I am planning in doing an application where people can access to this information. I’ll explain.

When you are in the application, you will have 5 menus that you can access. FIRST: TRANSPORTATION: this tab will show you the different places where you can take bus, train or a bicycle, their cost and schedules. SECOND: RECYCLING CENTERS: this tab will show where are the recollection centers in Cartago, what kind of products you can leave there, and how you need to deliver them. THIRD: ECO-FRIENDLY STORES: this tab shows the different eco-friendly stores where you can go to buy products that can help the environment. FOURTH: FARMER’S FAIRS: In Cartago we are used to make every week farmer’s fairs where organic products such as vegetables, fruits, and others are sell by local producers; the tab will show the location of the farmers fairs and the schedule. FIFTH: WHY TO MAKE ALL THIS?: this is an informational tab where you learn by different methods why helping the world is a good choice and the reality of what is happening in our world.

The objective of the application is to raise awareness and to bring the people of my country an easy way to help the planet, by using public transportation, supporting local producers, etc. I hope you take me into consideration. This is the push that I needed to finally start my project. Thank you for the opportunity.

15. arfislam
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 5:30 AM

16. rmpcsekar
    Donut Oct 10, 2019 at 5:32 AM

17. Sareenpanda
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 10:18 AM

Sareenpanda , Oct 10, 2019 at 10:18 AM :
    I will work in a area called Mangalajodi of Odisha in India, which has witnessed congregation of migratory birds in the wetland around it. But a lot of poaching has impacted the migration. So, I will work with the community there directly by involving them in conservation of those birds and ensure earning of livelihood by floating a community based nature tourism enterprise. By this the poachers once being ensured of a earning from other livelihood options, can be engaged as protectors of the same eco-system. This in turn will ensure better safety and security of the migratory birds and in creating a environment of harmony between the eco system and human being, where both will take care of each other. I will also facilitate the community to work on absolute ban on plastics use by the tourist in the wetland and nearby area, by facilitating the capacity of the panchayati raj institution (Which is the elected peoples representative forum as per Indian law). This is possible, if a vision around the whole eco system can be built among the local community regarding the long term gain of healthy and sustainable environment, One Plus 7T can be used as a tool to capture the beauty of the birds and the eco system to make them understand and build the vision and also use the same to create a responsible market for the destination through social media, so that better earning can be ensured from the enterprise for the local community and in turn they will ensure a better environment due to its long term impact.

18. saipreetham0
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 11:10 AM

19. O1567614093557
    Cupcake Oct 10, 2019 at 11:21 AM

O1567614093557 , Oct 10, 2019 at 11:21 AM :
    Hi one plus team. I would like to create employment for the homeless here in my home country Kenya so that the people can stop begging and wasting their lives and become respectable and productive members of the society. Alot of youth on the streets are hopeless of a better future and i would like to give them hope and make them believe effort and hardwork pays off.