Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. G_all-night_xxx_FGFJ
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

G_all-night_xxx_FGFJ , Oct 12, 2019 :
    I Will ride. My bike for the next 6 months with your company logos one and backpack or helmet with why you should not text and drive so you live to use the best phone on the market!!!

2. keny_vek
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

keny_vek , Oct 12, 2019 :
    I live away from my family so I have to order food from outside very often. With food they give plastic cutlery. So, in special request section of my order, I ask to not send me those cutlery and I ask them to take the carry bag back with them once I receive my food, so that plastic carry bag can be used again for other orders.

3. devchetal
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

devchetal , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 12, 2019 :
    ok so i have an idea in which i wanna decrease the waste caused by the use of plastic polythenes that are used by the shops in my area and so i propose to go to each of them and help them find an alternative form to polythene such as paper or cloth bags thus decreasing the use of plastic and even decreasing the valuable waste

4. devchetal
    Cupcake Oct 12, 2019

devchetal , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 12, 2019 :
    Another idea that i have is the use of paper straws instead of plastic straws because they are used once and then are thrown away which leads to non-biodegradeable waste so this would lessen that a lot

5. binuzach
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

binuzach , via OnePlus 5T , Oct 13, 2019 :
    Mobile phones become part of our lives. it is so useful in our everyday life.
    we want comfort, information,connection, entertainment etc . so we need best phone available for these details.
    However it can turn us away from real social life.
    I will like to plan use zen mode most often as I am using it now. it is really a great help so that we can focus on study, family and other things.
    also i will take pictures with op phone so that real beauty around us in the world can be shown so that they will also enjoy the beauty around us.
    thank you

6. Ohno.jpg
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

Ohno.jpg , Oct 13, 2019 :
    I would donate some money to this place called Haiti. it's the poorest country in the northern hemisphere and hopefully that money would help them out.

7. G_all-night_xxx_FGFJ
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2019

8. sidharth.javvadi
    Gingerbread Oct 14, 2019

sidharth.javvadi , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 14, 2019 :

swaraj_c.r.

i have an idea of creating a device which is capable of deviating the radiation , which is emitted by phone towers.
    My plan is to place this on each and every tree so that birds will not get affected by it. by doing this we can help birds and many species like squirrel,etc. let's be the change.​

please consider this

Last edited: Oct 14, 2019

swaraj_c.r. likes this.
  9. Surabhi03
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

Surabhi03 , Oct 14, 2019 :
    As we all know, plastic is one of the harmful rubbish. It can damage our environment. We cannot throw it directly to the environment and can't burnt it. So what we can do with these used plastic?
    I have an idea. I will make beautiful crafts with used plastic(i.e, plastic bags, plastic bottles). So that we can save our environment from plastic and also we can decorate our home with beautiful crafts.

swaraj_c.r. likes this.

10. sidharth.javvadi likes this.
  11. E1571066857365
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

E1571066857365 , Oct 14, 2019 :
    I think 1+ is the greatest phone in the mean while

Many things can be done with this device media gaming learning cam images

And the experinace of usining this device can make your senses rich of the right response.

12. E1571066857365
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

E1571066857365 , Oct 14, 2019 :
    Regarding waste managment i guess the industrial factors can help the enviroment with the proper handeling of their waste in its different stages collection sorting,,etc
    And even the e- waste is apart of this procces

13. Y1571076472399
    Cupcake Oct 14, 2019

Y1571076472399 , Oct 14, 2019 :
    one plus 7T is more valuable for me . the reason is behind that their have all the features is very fastestly working.
    And in this way I am working as a good for society on be half my NGO which I have joined on the month of September 2019 .
    in this NGO "Kind Beings" we have many project to live the world.
    first for Waste material .... we have a group. all we are going to the community for spreading the awareness how servive on this world .
    second for Be kind to Animals .
    third for Edushala . on this we have a many group to teaches the poor children who are not afford the money .

I think this one plus 7T is very important for me .
    so all the children and our team motivated.

14. Y1547161782974
    Donut Oct 15, 2019

15. Gerda113
    Gingerbread Oct 15, 2019

Gerda113 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 15, 2019 :
    im studying in University of Tartu, Estonia. So in future i am gonna help children who are sexually abused. I hope i can change some children's worlds for better.

16. shuvam3005
    Froyo Oct 15, 2019

shuvam3005 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    We have been using our phones and all electronics around us relentlessly. We charge our phones multiple times through out the day, leave our electronic devices and lights on even not in use. Keep our desktop pcs plugged in over period of days and even weeks even when not in use.
    I would go green for a day, 24 hours of zenmode, an hour of lights off and away from all electronics and power consuming articles. In addition to this small act I would also like to invite the other members in this forum to do this small bit and contribute to the making of a better world and future for the generation to come.

17. karanparmar@30 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 15, 2019 :
    it's great idea from OnePlus for environment
    I'll plant two trees and always give them a water to grow ...
    now the day global warming is most effecting to climate change we all need to plant tow trees and give them a water

18. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 15, 2019

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Oct 15, 2019 :
    @Drasm19 is our first pick for the Be the Change Challenge. He will be sharing his story in this thread:
    https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/ineffable-my-be-the-change-journey.1118925/

He has committed to volunteering at a local orphanage and old age home by providing free consultations and aiming at getting support from NGOs for free medicine.

We hope this story inspires you to also be part of the change and help improve the world. We will announce more winners soon.

19. Addu5221
    Donut Oct 15, 2019

Addu5221 , Oct 15, 2019 :
    So this will be my idea.
    I believe that every human who is earning and will earn is never just for itself. Whatever we earn is for the cumulative welfare of others as well. It is just that if one is gifted more than it need, then the person is just a medium of help for others who lack what it needs. So, one must always donate and help the needy out as much as they can.
    So, I challenge myself that if I get selected then I will give away my current phone in exchange of amount it offers.
    As winter is on the turn in some time, in return for whatever amount I get in exchange for my current phone I will buy the winter covers and donate them to poor students of 'Prayaas'.
    'Prayaas' is our institute's (Dr. B.R. Ambedkar NIT Jalandhar, India) non profitable organization which help poor kids to study, those who cannot afford proper education. We student of Bachelor of Technology help these poor children to study and learn so that they can prepare a future for themselves. The students we have in 'Prayaas' are mostly consisting of the uneducated poor labour than resides in our campus itself for multipurpose work.
    In hindi 'Prayaas' means Endeavour.
    The charity will be made even if we do not get selected. If does then the amount will surely be an aid.
    Even if our work get appreciated, it will surely be a motivation.

20. PlusOneShane
    Eclair Oct 15, 2019

PlusOneShane , Oct 15, 2019 :
    I would use the 7T to help my sales and show off the AMAZING camera!!! free portrait shots for anyone who needs it and killer game scores [e]1f4aa[/e][e]1f4aa[/e][e]1f4aa[/e]