Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. SmartyCatty , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 17, 2019 :
    I would like to bring a smile on the face of those old aged people living in the Old age home. I would like to spend a day with them, have fun with them, listen to them, talk to them, share their feelings, have selfie with them.If possible would donate some warm cloth to them as the winter is coming. I would like to plan a holiday with all those lovely people for a day and would love to hear them all. This may be a small initiative but I would feel happy to see a smile and a ray of hope in the old eyes who are left alone in the old age home.

I hope this Positive thing may bring a cause of humanity and could be spread to others to make it a continuing process. This is the positive thing I would've like to do in exchange of OnePlus 7T.

2. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Oct 17, 2019

Impersonal , Oct 17, 2019 :
    I managed to convince my wife, a few (four so far) have promised to also come do a blood donation, will be there first thing in morning, do the deed, also take some promotion materials (or make some) and spend all the rest of the (free) day, promoting blood donation in my community, its a fairly large City (by European standards) also University City, so lots of fresh blood in the campuses (pun intended)!

3. Miguel_Sousa 25 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 17, 2019 :
    Since I want to make this world better, I'm joinning the chalenge.
    There are a few things that I just hate and one of those is trash on the ground. Therefore, I'm calling my whole class to help me to do something about this. We are all going to make ambiental carring stuff (perhaps picking some trash up) and encouraging others to do it.
    Maybe this is not enough for me to win the contest, but I'll do it anyways and I wanted you all to know that I was inspired by this community.

4. U1560071052893
    Cupcake Oct 17, 2019

5. Morpheus991
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Morpheus991 , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I've been doing yoga for almost 5yrs to deal with anxiety and depression. it has helped me more than many medications. over the years I've been encouraged to look at teaching yoga. 6 weeks ago I started doing a 200hr yoga teacher training course. I'm struggling a lot and want to quit every day.
    If I win this challenge...I will continue to the best of my ability to bring awareness to the mental health aspects of yoga. I will commit to reducing the stigma of mental health issues by spreading relatable and helpful encouragement on my social media accounts, and even more importantly in person with as many people as I can.

6. pratham gowda
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

pratham gowda , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Hey..ᕙ(⇀‸↼‶)ᕗ
    One most important positive change that can be made is towards the improvement of the company of OnePlus through the OnePlus 7t .This can be done by the 7t users contribution to the awarnes off the pollution in the environment and improving this global world by posting the pictures of the things they see which harm the nature with the OnePlus watermark .
    #oneplus7t
    #oneplusfamily
    #gooxygenOS

7. Sin.Dreadful
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Sin.Dreadful , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I'm willing to help stop child trafficking that's happening everywhere across the world. It's something that we hear about it for a few days then everyone forgets about it. It's an epidemic but it's something that everyone should help prevent

8. E1568712156175
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

E1568712156175 , via OnePlus 7 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Really appreciative effort by one plus.

For the "Be the change" challenge, I'll categories my idea into 2 types

1. Health and environment.
    "OnePlus Public transport day" can be organized. The OnePlus users can be asked to take a public transport for a day in a month. since many of the transportation were fossil fuel based, it can reduce carbon footprint in our world. At the same time it might give a positive push on health of many people like decrease in stress due to social interaction, walking to the MRTS etc

2. Education

"One plus Quiz" in the era information there were huge spread in fake news and hatred towards others. one plus community can be organize a Twitter or social media based program for tackling the fake news "Decode the fake news" the community members were asked to check a news regarding it's authenticity and asked to tweet about it. This will not only make them learn about the facts but also create a reading habit for them. and also promote world peace.

9. Davetpugh
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

Davetpugh , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Just gonna keep up my usual volunteer work with habitat for humanity tbh and being generally kind.

10. agoinfly
    Marshmallow Oct 18, 2019

agoinfly , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I will visit seven cities across Europe looking for smart urban solutions in the area of energy, mobility and ICT, to report here (OnePlus Community) in order to inspire and encourage environmentally friendly actions.

Impersonal likes this.
  11. Manav Bhagia
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 18, 2019

Manav Bhagia , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I've got a last minute idea which I can do along with my previous ones.....
    Monday mornings are some of the most difficult ones as we start the week , most of us don't even feel like getting up in the mornings even though we gotta go to work, college, school, etc. (I'm one of those people [e]1f602[/e])
    Though there are many reasons for this, my idea is to motivate people to get through this day , and maybe have a good laugh so that they get refreshed.
    I'm gonna do this by sharing some motivational lines, pics and a lot more every Monday morning through social media (eg. Instagram Stories) and make a thread on OnePlus forums , so that others can add their opinions and thoughts and maybe share some of their own lines and experiences.
    If I'm selected I can give proof the form of some lines which are actually borrowed from other people (Obviously I'm gonna mention them) (hopefully I start writing my own stuff ) and start working on the thread.
    If I'm not, I'm gonna do this anyways (I hope nobody else copies this idea !)

12. G1565028482259
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

G1565028482259 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    The planet is in danger, climate change looms above us and is getting worse by the minute. I vow to plant 20 trees or plants that have a high impact on a positive way to help the planet and I will donate at least 100$ to friends of the earth charity. I will educate my daughter and her friends on ways to lessen their carbon footprint. To reduce my own carbon footprint I will find a job closer to my home (I currently drive 60 miles to work) and purchase a car that is fuel efficient. I will support political canidates who support the effort to repair the damage to the planet. I will do this regardless if I win or not. The planet needs our help if we're to leave anything for future generations. We made this mess, we need to fix it.

13. Pranjal_choudhary_PC_99 , via OnePlus 5 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    This is truly a very good initiative taken by @OnePlus.

I am currently pursuing my engineering degree and I always strive to do something for the society and make everyone's life better using technology.

The first challenge i would like to take is to actively be a part of the Beach cleanup drive run by Afroz Shah (UN Environment's Champion ot the Earth). Nowadays plastic has been one of the biggest issue. The marine life and the water health is a lot affected due to such high plastic content in water bodies.

Secondly the next challenge i would take is to teach and help small children who are not able to do proper schooling. The Abhyudaya foundation is one which has taken that initiative to bring such children together and teach them subjects and help them in their growth.

Lastly being an engineer I myself keep me motivated to make a product to make people's like easy. Its my mission or say it a challenge to make a product for the MND and ALS patients. These patients are unable to talk and convey any message and in such conditions it gets difficult for a correct diagnosis for doctors. I am planning to make a product for the kom so that they are able to speak and in a way again interact with the world.

In these ways I'm trying to 'BE THE CHANGE' and make a positive change in the world.

14. F1569609041754
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

F1569609041754 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    i want to be the part of be the change
    if i want to change i would change the habits of kids and youths to use mobile phones for all the time instead I'll ask them to participate in real games,social activities like planting trees, cleaning the environment instead of virtual games. we can give them a time out from mobile like how 'zen mode' do after perticular time of use.

15. E1561832792353
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

E1561832792353 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I am willing to built a house for those who are unable to her daly routine by providing them various instruments and robots

16. K1568449941615
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

K1568449941615 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Our human life is too short. At the time of our last breath we shall not regret of what we have not done and what we could have done. We shall enjoy our life by facing whatever obstacles comes on our way. We shall not regret if we fail to fulfill our wish but we must give our best to archive our goal.
    Now, I if I get one OnePlus 7T , I will utilize it maximum to all aspects of our life. It will not only help me but also help our environment. It will reduce my energy consumption of TV, PC as I can do utilize it as TV, PC, Tab. It will also enable me to not use my digital camera. I'm an environment lover. I can spread awareness about rare species animals by taking their photos with the oneplus 7T and share their photo in social media to ask people to not hart such animals infact any animals, birds etc. I support organ donation, I can spread the news , seminar and programmes a faster speed using 7T in this regard. My aim is to change people as many as possible. We must remember that we came with nothing and leave with nothing. In between iles our life to enjoy. Our every effort must be to change ourselves so that we the human and all other species of living organisms and plants survive with us as long as the life permits in our planet or else where. Our all effort shall be like we can accommodate each everyone. OnePlus 7T is really going to help us to fulfill our aim. Please love everyone and do not hate anyone. All of us and each of us equally have many capabilities to do many things. No one and nothing is a waste amongst us. We all have equall capabilities to fulfill our goals and if we believe that our power will surely be manifested. So my request to everyone to Be the Change. Together we can really bring change and our planet will be worth for living long.

17. ac_nirvana
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

ac_nirvana , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    I appreciate anyone who takes the time to read.

Within the last 3 years my father and I have achieved and created our own facility

TO RAISE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AND REDUCE OUR PERSONAL CARBON FOOTPRINT.

(no chemicals, antibiotics, or hormones are used on mother nature's flock) (We Organic on this side).
    -Tree variation program, - we planted muscadine grapes, rosemary, fig tree (in the front lawn), chocolate mint (covers a chunk of our backyard), and a few chickens we have a hen and a , we gave 8 [e]1f414[/e] away to my pops co-workers and friends of the family.
    -raising HoneyBees and multiple apiaries[e]1f3e8[/e].
    -raising ️ doves and having a multi-purpose coup[e]1f3e5[/e].
    -raising Quail and having a greenhouse♻️️ that we transformed into a atrium. ️
    let me know I have pictures and video of our Journey.
    #GreenGodTerrace
    #ac_nirvan

18. ac_nirvana
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

ac_nirvana , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 18, 2019 :
    sorry for previous post I forgot to include pictures for proof, I was doing this before people were being given awards for doing what your suppose to do for mother nature.
    THIS SADDENS ME PEOPLE WILL ONLY DO GOOD FOR THE PLANET IF ITS INCENTIVIZED.

1571407613755.jpg

1571407648220.jpg

1571407740733.jpg

1571407767186.jpg

1571407893558.jpg

1571408051543.jpg

1571407399656.jpg

1571407518209.jpg

Within the last 3 years my father and I have achieved and created our own facility

TO RAISE ENVIRONMENTAL AWARENESS AND REDUCE OUR PERSONAL CARBON FOOTPRINT.

(no chemicals, antibiotics, or hormones are used on mother nature's flock) (We Organic on this side).
    -Tree variation program, - we planted muscadine grapes, rosemary, fig tree (in the front lawn), chocolate mint (covers a chunk of our backyard), and a few chickens we have a hen and a , we gave 8 [e]1f414[/e] away to my pops co-workers and friends of the family.
    -raising HoneyBees and multiple apiaries[e]1f3e8[/e].
    -raising ️ doves and having a multi-purpose coup[e]1f3e5[/e].
    -raising Quail and having a greenhouse♻️️ that we transformed into a atrium. ️
    let me know I have pictures and video of our Journey.
    #GreenGodTerrace
    #ac_nirvana

Attached Files:

19. FKirankv
    Cupcake Oct 18, 2019

FKirankv , Oct 18, 2019 :
    i don't know about oneplus three years before when i first got my oneplus 3. After using oneplus3 I become a fan of oneplus. Every release after oneplus3 i wanted to buy a new version of oneplus but my oneplus is performing very nicely and it restricted me from buying new phone. Now the oneplus has improved a lot more and i thought of buying the best oneplus in market with an affordable price. and it is the new designed oneplus 7t.

20. Ajayraj_Nirvan
    Froyo Oct 18, 2019

Ajayraj_Nirvan , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 18, 2019 :
    Our environment is the most important and directly related to our lives. If we our environment is clean and green [e]1f384[/e] , it reflects in our daily life, our mood and outlook toward the others. And if its not clean and green, the same is reflected.

As the part of Be the Change initiative I would make people around me aware about the importance of keeping our environment clean and green. I would encourage and try to make them eliminate the use of plastic to the extent which is possible. I would make children and small kids in my locality aware about the impact of environment and why do we need to preserve it and keep it from getting destroyed. Would try to make people use alternates of plastics in daily life.

The other most important part of my initiative would be to develop a way to reduce and reuse the water [e]1f4a6[/e] that gets wasted from our water purifiers (approx. 2L for every 1L). Will develop a system or network to use this water for watering plants and trees [e]1f384[/e], to wash clothes or for other useful purposes.