Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. P1538809034911
    Eclair Oct 18, 2019

P1538809034911 , Oct 18, 2019 :
    For many of us, Recycling is one of the few methods for saving Mother Earth.
    Many countries such as Japan has a system to reduce the waste and recycle any trash that can be use for another product. It may seems hard to believe but in Kamikatsu, Japan they built a system to reduce their waste up to 0%. That is one dedicated way for helping the Planet and a whole lot of determination and time to collect, separate and to recycle any trash that they produce.

So why it that so hard for many of us to recycle properly? The answer is that we lack discipline. We are only thinking what is best for us and we don't care until it is already to late. That is the mindset of most people around the world. They just consume them and never think about how will affect others, especially the animals and nature which suffer the most because of our carelessness, greed and selfishness.

To change this way of living, I'm proposing a project that will help people to become mindful of their surrounding, the things that they consume and the trash that they think is useless. Part of this is involving the government, because I can't do this alone, yet I'm just an ordinary person without any power & authority. This project will be called "Recycle for a greater cost". This will involve a small village were I live to become a test subject for this project. If become successfully, it will spread from one town to another and will help us to save our planet one step at a time.

Here are the step that will help me for me project;
    I'm going to Proposed this to the City hall, we're I'am going to explain and give my thoughts about the issues.
    - Help to educate the resident of the said agenda to become successful
    - Resident must begin to recycle of their trash. (at first it will only be recyclable & non-recyclable materials and later it will have more categories of recyclable materials that will be help us sort them in order.)
    - The sorted materials will be collected on a schedule so that it will become more productive and efficient
    - Then we will cooperate with junk shop and other recyclable material facility that will help to our project and sell them what we have in our inventory.
    - The collected money will be save on a bank and it will go the the people and animals in need.
    The goal of this project is to help the less fortunate people to make it through the day. The money will use for the food, clothes and Hygiene of the people who don't have a place to call home. It will support the Animal Shelter financial for their foods and structure facility, and it will help them to get through the day with their smile on their faces.

I just want my Family, Friends and the future generation to have a better place to live, we're we are in one with nature. The Time, Effort and the Support of all the people will help this City to have a brighter, cleaner and a Healthy future for the next generation to come! And it will serve as an example for other City to support and copy what we have done to our surroundings.

2. Attached Files:

3. X1569781064261
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

X1569781064261 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 19, 2019 :
    Hi this is Vikhyath, earlier I was using Samsung s7 edge it was also one of the best mobile phone that I have used by the time OnePlus 7 launched my s7 was old enough to be replaced every one were suggesting to change for one plus 7 pro but I knew the drawbacks of having edge screen but if I had take a call for OnePlus 7 it didn't had triple lens camera, no warp charger, no 90 htz refresh rate these options made me wait for 6 more months but in-between my friend who was also using s7 edge changed his phone to samsung s10e infact I too took a step ahead to buy that device but the screen size made me to think of it.
    Finally I made a strong decision to "Be the Change" and stop using Samsung brand device and shift to OnePlus family so I waited and waited as soon as oneplus7t was launched I bought it from OnePlus popup store which was setup at Orion mall Bangalore.
    the same day one of my family member bought Apple 11pro we had some comparisons too OnePlus is lot worthier every aspects.
    Thank you OnePlus for introducing such device.
    1571474992050.jpg
    that's my oneplus7t look at the presentation of boxes, OnePlus rocks in every aspects.

4. AbdulRahman_c
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

AbdulRahman_c , via OnePlus 6T , Oct 19, 2019 :
    hey there! myself AbdulRahman Rahman, I'm already a day late for this challenge, let's believe in fate, I may or may note the one to get lucky to get gift but before commenting I have gone through so many people comment over social Media is bad this that. but I'm here to explain my view I would like to take initiative about the cleaness of our country and each one of should keep our country clean as we keep our home clean.
    then we'll be the real heroes and can develop in every field.

5. skmeenanurse
    Cupcake Oct 19, 2019

6. G_ansh_sorte_yUHd
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

Attached Files:

7. S1571562409342 , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 20, 2019 :
    I am a huge fan of oneplus
    i always watch the comparison of one plus with other phones
    one plus have there own power and dignity
    it always dominates above all other phones
    the latest oneplus 7 tpro is the beast of all

8. M1561060666307
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

9. M1561060666307
    Cupcake Oct 20, 2019

M1561060666307 , Oct 20, 2019 :
    i feel that one plus entered premium smartphone area with one plus 6 and continuing to better itself over broad range of products like 6t 7 7pro 7T 7Tpro.

I personally felt a bit cheated when they released 7T soon after i bought 7[e]1f614[/e].

my opinion on 7T is that round camera back doesn't suit oneplus phones, they rather makes them look like Motorola.

coming to my oneplus 7 I am facing the below bugs.
    1.ghost touches are my biggest problem
    whenever i am on call the screen goes rouge and starts
    recording my call and does all kind of stuff on my screen.

2. screen brightness is slow in adjusting to the light.
    even cheaper and non premium phones work mush faster than oneplus 7.

3. I personally dont know whether this is a good thing or bad.
    oneplus 7 is not keeping any background apps running. I checked no app background restriction is turned on.

4.Camera is sometimes not accessible..error like some other app is using your phone camera....when no background application is opened...nor camera being used in past 24hr in any app.

Addu5221 likes this.
  10. Thushad
    Cupcake Oct 21, 2019

Thushad , Oct 21, 2019 :
    Supporting children is a good thing.

Sri Lanka is an developing country for years. although the main cities have all the benefits and facilities, there are many rural areas with very lack of facilities. this is mostly affected by school children. most of them have to do extra thing to earn some money to spend for their educational things.

I supposed to run small campaign withing my friends to supply educational materials for the whole year of 2020 for a one selected rural school. these school have mostly 50 - 100 students for whole school. So this is achievable. (This was in mind for several months, but oneplus gives me an encourage.)

11. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert Oct 21, 2019

Stickied Post
    dsmonteiro , Oct 21, 2019 :
    The contest has ended and we're now going through your many great entries. We will announce more winners as soon as possible.

Thank you all for your participation!

12. Deepak_Sharma the great
    Froyo Oct 22, 2019

13. Deepak_Sharma the great
    Froyo Oct 22, 2019

Deepak_Sharma the great , Oct 22, 2019 :
    teaching yoga and doing yoga are two different things I am sorry to say but it is harmful for others to learn yoga from you because if you don't have Mastery over your body, mind, energy you may damage them instead of helping.

It is best to learn yoga from a very highly skilled guru.

14. I1571789885081
    Cupcake Oct 23, 2019

I1571789885081 , Oct 23, 2019 :
    This will be my first oneplus phone. I am excited to have one plus, with advance features and excellent camera.

15. ChanJ_India
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

16. khalandar23
    Cupcake Oct 25, 2019

khalandar23 , Oct 25, 2019 :
    i want chaing my fonys style. ther is no any options is in my 7 so please give a update with fonts styles

17. tonyj3003
    Cupcake Oct 28, 2019

18. Dominic x James , via OnePlus Community App , Oct 30, 2019 :
    When are the other winners going to be announced?

MasterSkills29 and Thendrack like this.