Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Anurag_11
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2019

Anurag_11 , Nov 4, 2019 :
    I am a student in my last year of graduation and i am documenting the lives of these small kids working in rural India. They work for small amount of money they get during the harvest season of paddy. Many of these kids are brilliant in studies and trying to get into enginnering colleges. However, due to lack of support they are not able to compete with the students living in urban areas. I will be documenting their lives and show it to the world.

1572893564008.jpg

1572893564139.jpg

1572893300023.jpg

1572893300176.jpg

2. X1573421425937 , via OnePlus Community App , Nov 12, 2019 :
    I'd say imma go out and help the homeless build and shelter but honestly I know the city isnt paying for that. what I will do, is go forward in life telling the kids of the world to embrace there surroundings and enjoy the fresh air. because day by day we use our thumbs more then our brains. our phones more then our voices. WE WILL help the elders of our nation because if not we are nothing but heading for devistation. I vow to sit alone forever before befriending a hater of our beloved races. make no mistake kid if I were you I'd replace them.

3. Impersonal
    Jelly Bean Nov 18, 2019

Impersonal , Nov 18, 2019 :
    Any news :D, it's been a month since the contest ended... I'm really curious, what other ideas were picked, good deeds are few and far between, yet they can be a powerful thing, by setting a example... empowering, and help us regain faith in ourselves and humanity!

4. MasterSkills29
    Froyo Nov 22, 2019

5. DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 Silk White , Dec 3, 2019 :
    hello sir! @dsmonteiro

i am proud of OnePlus Brand and OnePlus Team!
    i hope your team will look in this contest also! i hope you will give updates as soon as possible to us regarding "Be the Change" contest result....i hope you will choose it in upcoming dyas , it's request to you please take some attention towards this contest result.

puccellino and Starcommander like this.
  6. Ajayraj_Nirvan
    Froyo Dec 8, 2019 at 5:59 PM

7. DarshanSMeniya
    Froyo Dec 9, 2019 at 4:49 PM

DarshanSMeniya , via OnePlus 6 Silk White , Dec 9, 2019 at 4:49 PM :
    @dsmonteiro

i hope thread will be updated in upcoming days....

i always hope from oneplus in every aspects from new product launching to contest result declaration!

Atleast sir please clear your stand regarding "Be the Change" contest result!!

i hope you will understand feelings of "OnePlus Fan" and i hope result will be out soon..

if you think reply is necessary to this "OnePlus Fan" than please reply...if you think you don't need to clear stand regarding this contest than also i will be waiting for result everyday , every moments. i have trust on "Oneplus Community" and "Community Consultant" that one day they will declare result of this contest.

Thank You sir....

Impersonal likes this.
  8. KellyND1
    Cupcake Dec 10, 2019 at 11:20 AM

KellyND1 , Dec 10, 2019 at 11:20 AM :
    I will continue to be a full time volunteer for a clergy abuse victim help organization. I my self am a proud survivor and have helped 100's of others world wide mostly in the USA. I'd for sure make good use of that phone.