Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. Endruuu
    Gingerbread Jan 3, 2020

Endruuu , Jan 3, 2020 :
    I'm sorry to hear that my pledge didn't fully meet your criteria, but still thanks for concidering and appreciating my idea. I still think that cause is a very important one and hopefully I'll find some time in future and people who are willing to join in their leasure time in contributing to reducing food waste here in Vienna.
    Thank you very much and keep up the great work! Setting ambitious goals as with "be the change" is just something very unique about OP and the thing I love about the company, brand and especially the OP community of highly and actively enganged people.

G_plusone and Impersonal like this.
  2. F1574422502955
    Cupcake Jan 4, 2020

F1574422502955 , Jan 4, 2020 :
    I want to say that they have a series of one Plus 7 or above they are very perfect in these things like for student for business class and for everything. Because there are Zen modes for students and reading modes are very important for nowadays ,okay and this one plus 7t like a cool and very beautiful designs and colours it's weight so perfect and it's camera like a real picture in this device their are many types of modes in camera like portrait mode,macro mode,ultra wide angle,and many more these modes help in takes beautiful pictures and more detailed pictures it is so and so cool and realable so this handset is perfect for all types of purposes it is like a 'mini world' so use one plus mobiles for better experience.

3. MasterSkills29
    Froyo Jan 8, 2020