Join the "Be the Change" Challenge and win a OnePlus 7T!

1. cctiwari
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

cctiwari , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I will help in planting trees through seed balls. Also If I win a oneplus 7T, Instead of spending money on my child's second birthday I would spend it on giving donation/gifts to unprivileged children.

2. HARISH KALOKHE
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

HARISH KALOKHE , Sep 20, 2019 :

3. Ramesh_Bhanushali
    Froyo Sep 20, 2019

Ramesh_Bhanushali , Sep 20, 2019 :
    i will smile at anyone i met, so it will help peoples forget their dqy to day tentions,
    also i will try to save electricity.

Deactivated User likes this.
  4. SATYA PRAKASH NANDA
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

SATYA PRAKASH NANDA , Sep 20, 2019 :
    hello OnePlus..you know what is the best thing in the world??it is people's smile..and I think proper education is the only thing in the world that can bring happiness...just think a educated man can not only earn his own money and bring happiness to his own family but also he can educate others also..I have just one suggestion to you one plus whatever you earned from India just donate 100 rs for education in India for each one plus we buy.thank you OnePlus..I think education and proper knowledge can make the country prosperous and wealthy...

5. Razdaneha
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

Razdaneha , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Place for Birds – Bird Baths

I would like to help birds all around. Just for few sips pf water on a very hot summer day, they have to fly. Food they get easily, anything picked from earth is their food but water is what they look for.

Water is just as vital for Birds as it is for any other creature or plants on this earth. Birds need fresh, clean water for drinking and bathing. Most birds drink water every day. They love to bathe to remove parasites.

So we can help attracting more birds to our balcony, roof patio, garden, yard or any open place by including a birdbath. A DIY bird bath can be created at home by anyone. You can use any old/new clean shallow container and put some branches in it so that birds can sit on it while drinking water.

During the winter also birds need water for their survival. So to avoid water from freezing, you can place a light bulb in a pot (may be) and keep the water container over it. The heat will avoid water from freezing.

Make sure you change the water in the bird bath container as well as you clean the container to avoid any infections etc.

So finally you will help birds quench their thirst and you will have some beautiful chirpy birds in your backyard.

So I request everyone to keep a small bowl of water in their back yard or balcony or anywhere for these beautiful birds…Sounds Thoughtful!!

Wonderwoman13 likes this.
  6. Hallmars
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

Hallmars , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I will plant 100 trees in the shape of OnePlus logo so it could be seen on Google maps ;)

7. HARISH KALOKHE
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

HARISH KALOKHE , Sep 20, 2019 :
    My friends call me HAPPY MAN as I love to spread happiness around with my smile and jolly nature. I also love to be in the company of my senior citizen friends and stray dogs so I would love share my Happiness & Care for those lonely people at old age homes and stray dogs

8. Vinod Vcse
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

Vinod Vcse , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Dear OnePlus,
    Emergency rescue option in your mobile should be improved in the sense of customized emergency alert to reach the nearby hospital and police station by using GPS.
    Based on the current location,it will decide the recommended option to save the human lives when they are in emergency situation.I have an idea of charging mobile through the body temperature,as we have some amount of potential in our body,that is enough for charge( already it is experimented)

OnePlus be the one to create the sensation in the trending world.

9. Abhinav1729
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

Abhinav1729 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I will recycle all my electronic gadgets which are more than 5 years old and the parts can be reused thereby reducing the dependence on mother nature for new resources.

10. X1566824314546
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

X1566824314546 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    An amazing initiative by OnePlus.
    elders and old people in our society are lonely and many are those who have been disowned and humiliated by their children themselves.
    I will help these people in whichever way possible. Will try to make a society or association for them where elder people meet and interact together. will arrange excursions or trips for them so that they forget their past and live their remaining life to the fullest

11. F_Jinesh_Chhajed_fofM
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

F_Jinesh_Chhajed_fofM , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Hi,

One + is an community of an infinite people around the world
    and i am one from them. I Love Speed around me and One + is one from them. I am an Entrepreneur and i am willingly love to accept challenges .

I will Take This Challenge.
    "I will start jogging everyday in morning for an hour to give time for my own Health as it is much Important for all community."

12. deepakgarg01
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

deepakgarg01 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Well I would like to like to make Small team with friends and colleagues to educate people for environmental hazards and willing to run some contest for results. People need motivation to achieve something like you do !! Irrespective of this we are already in job and first task is to clean the school and markets with the help of people garbage / plastics education and try to give some solution for these problems !!!

13. The_Goddfather
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

The_Goddfather , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I would clean up Battersea Park in London with a team of people within the community (outsiders are welcome) and we will recycle every corner of the park. We could get the local community on board. We would recycle where we can and help the environment.

After this, I would get everyone on Go Ape! for free located in the park which is a high ropes course on tall trees. We can all look at how clean the park is when we are up there. There is incentive to help make a change in the park.

Bee's are also heavily in decline, There is a Go Ape in the country next to a bee keep and the company may be able to donate towards saving the bees. (I have a lot of ties to this company, maybe too much...)

14. diwanshubhutani
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

diwanshubhutani , Sep 20, 2019 :
    The positive thing I am willing to do in exchange for a OnePlus 7T:

- I will go to a village and live there for 15 days to learn organic farming. I will myself do everything from irrigation to planting to seeds to maintain the crop from insects. Also on how to use manure and fertilizer.
    After doing so I will make a video from my OnePlus in 4K to teach people the benefits of organic farming and I will try convince other nearby farmers to start practicing organic farming for the betterment of our health.

15. Vijay_Narasimha
    Eclair Sep 20, 2019

Vijay_Narasimha , Sep 20, 2019 :
    OnePlus's colour combination mainly involves red. So I'd be willing to donate blood and help another person who's in need as mine is a rare group (A negative). Might not be creative but, well, it's really helpful. Thank you.

16. aajitsaria
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

aajitsaria , Sep 20, 2019 :
    I like the idea of plastic removal and would like to distribute free shopping bags made of jute to people so that they use and reuse them in place of plastic bags when they go to the market for shopping of daily essentials with ONEPLUS printed on the jute bags.

17. N1568165911531
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

N1568165911531 , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Ok then as per my thinking the world need peace there should be something like oneplus connect means all can connect each other like a community and be friends of each other so that all will be freinds.

18. avinashjangde
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

avinashjangde , Sep 20, 2019 :
    Last month I have been visited to my village & some incidence happens there
    1) A Bus conductor roar to the teacher walking with the students , “Keep your student at right side of road” actually teacher is at the right side but the children aren't.

2) In Chhattisgarh govt. provide mid day meal to the primary school students...it is good initiative to fight against malnutrition. As a part of this Soya Milk has been given to the students...But their plastic packets were either thrown or burnt . When I ask to the head master of a school he replied , ‘we are aware about what are we doing is going to damage the environment, but we don’t have other option ..we collected those plastics but No one come to collect that... govt do not provide us funds for that & our salary is not enough for that’
    It is harsh reality that we are talking about Suposhan Mission , Swachchh Bharat & govt Provides funds ,but that is limited only to the city.....why don’t think about villages & plan for recycle those pollutant .Development is good but they don’t think about their negative side too.

I have some ideas for that
    from primary education to higher eduction what subjects we are study Hindi-Eng-Social Science-Science-blah blah blah... that is okay ...
    why do not study Ethics that play an important role to make a Man/Women .. “Human”.

is that has to be learnt from family ? what if family members have conservative thinking/not well educated.

govt should make a compulsory 40 minutes period for Ethics (daily routine) .So they(children) can put their good thought to the typical conservative members .

Govt have to think about bad & good areas of development plan.
    for recyclable plastics .. a recycle factory has to be established within 100 km atleast or each district & for collection of those pollutant suitable persons -vehicle to be employed from village to village.

19. A K Rao
    Donut Sep 20, 2019

A K Rao , Sep 20, 2019 :
    hi,

great initiative to start with and marking people think about new ideas to get 7T...being one of the great fan of OnePlus. these ideas shared by the community members will definitely help in some way or the other, especially to the environment. as of noe environment is in critical condition...that most of the people are not thinking about.

one of the impact of environmental causes is water problem, we had seen what had happened in South Africa and recently in Chennai.
    Govt. of India had released or made alot of awareness adds, even the international body had appeal to people not to waste eater.
    people it's high time we think about it...

we as a human being, stop wasting water. fix water leakages were ever we see, stop people from wasting water any were you or doing.
    drinking water RO units uses alot of water to make 1liter drinking water. approximately 80% water goes as waste water and it's alot. generally waste outlet is placed directly in wash basin or drain pipe. we can use that water for our plants, dishwasher, cleaning floors etc.

seriously think about it and conservative water for our further...

just a small idea, which can make a difference.

Don't waste water

thanks,

Rao

20. josephpzacharia
    Cupcake Sep 20, 2019

josephpzacharia , Sep 20, 2019 :
    First of all,kudos to Oneplus team for organising this wonderful and challenging contest. I hope that a lot of people take part in this challenge and come up with great and innovative ideas. As we all know technology is growing at a rapid pace around us and we along with them. People are so dependent on it that living without them is near to impossible. We are so engrossed around the virtual world that we hardly notice the most beautiful things happening right in front of us. Our Instagram feeds have become our source of news and Netflix our way to pass the time. It is true to say that we live through our social medias and rarely express ourselves as we are. I have been planning this for quite a while and frankly speaking ,it is time to take a break from this virtual world and give us a reality check. I would like to challenge myself by completely avoiding any kinds of social networking and limiting my use of technology for 10 day and instead stepping out of my comfort zone into mother nature to care,nurture and enjoy its beauty. Not only that,I would also encourage 5 of my friend to take up this challenge with me,competing against each other,coming up with innovative ideas to find our comfort zone amidst the vast stretch of reality. Mother nature has been kind to us and it is time for us to pay her back. I would also encourage each and everyone to stop for a moment,step out and breathe in the fresh air,look around you and get immersed in her beauty.