Join the Fortnite Bhangra Boogie Cup Presented by OnePlus on December 20

1. Eric Gass
    Director of Global Brand Partnerships Staff Member Dec 2, 2020

Eric Gass , Dec 2, 2020 :
    Fortnight-BhangraBoogieCup-KV-03-1080x520 (1).jpg

Update: The Bhangra Boogie Cup is set for December 20th! Drop in to win prizes this Sunday.

Hi friends,

There’s no way around it – Gaming is a Community favorite! We know many of you look forward to our gaming events, and we’re sure you’ll love this one.

We launched partnership with Epic Games back in May, bringing Fortnite at 90 FPS to the OnePlus community and world for the first time on a smartphone. Later in July, we brought the Bhangra Boogie Emote to the OnePlus community, redeemable with all devices back to the OnePlus 3. Now, we are excited to introduce the Fortnite Bhangra Boogie Cup, your chance to show your mad gaming skills and win a OnePlus 8T in the process.

We’re celebrating our newest device, the OnePlus 8T, and want to invite you to join in the fun! Test your Fortnite skills in the Bhangra Boogie Cup on December 20, where you’ll have a chance to win the Bhangra Boogie Emote, Click Pow Get Down Lobby Track Featuring Raftaar and the Nana Dance Spray.

Win a OnePlus 8T
    The OnePlus 8 Series are still the only smartphones that support Fortnite at 90 FPS. So to bring you the best possible Fortnite experience, we’re also awarding a brand-new OnePlus 8T Bundle (including a OnePlus 8T and OnePlus Buds) to the top point earner of each server region. The second and third place winners of each server region will also win a brand-new OnePlus 8T device.

If you’re ready to join the Fortnite Bhangra Boogie Cup keep on reading to know all the details on the prizes and how to join.

How to Participate in the Bhangra Boogie Cup
    The Bhangra Boogie Cup competition is open to all eligible Android players using Fortnite-supported devices. Players will also need to make sure Two-Factor Authentication is enabled on their Epic account. You can participate and find more information by clicking the Compete tab in-game on your mobile device and finding the Bhangra Boogie Cup. For full details, read the Bhangra Boogie Cup Official Rules.

Bhangra Boogie Cup Prizes and Scoring
    Every celebration is better with gifts! Top-performing players will have the opportunity to earn the Bhangra Boogie Emote, Nana Dance Spray, and the Click Pow Get Down Lobby Track Featuring Raftaar.

Additionally, the top three point earners for each server region will also win a brand new OnePlus 8T device. All phone winners will be contacted through the email attached to their Epic account.

Scoring System
    • Victory Royale: 10 Points (+3)
    • 2nd - 5th: 7 Points (+2)
    • 6th - 15th: 5 Points (+2)
    • 16th - 25th: 3 Points (+3)
    • 26th - 100th: 1 Point (+1)
    • Each Elimination: 1 Point

Prizes
    • Nana Dance Spray
      • 5 Points
    • Bhangra Boogie Emote & Click Pow Get Down Lobby Track featuring Raftaar
      • Top 25K Finishers (regional distribution information found below)
    • OnePlus 8T Phone
      • Top 3 Point Earners for Each Region
    • OnePlus Buds
      • Top Point Earner for Each Region

Regional Distribution of Prizes
    Below you can find information on regional prize distribution for the Bhangra Boogie Emote, Spray, and Click Pow Get Down Lobby Track featuring Raftaar.
    • Europe: Top 10,000
    • NA-East: Top 7,000
    • NA-West: Top 2,500
    • Latin America: Top 2,500
    • Asia: Top 1,000
    • Middle East: Top 1,000
    • Oceania: Top 1,000

Note: The Bhangra Boogie Emote, Click Pow Get Down Lobby Track Featuring Raftaar and Nana Dance Spray will be available in the Item Shop at a later date.

Check out the Android section of the Fortnite FAQ for download and device compatibility information. If you’re new to playing Fortnite on Android, check out our Fortnite mobile starter guide -- including tips on getting started with your preferred gaming controller.

For full Bhangra Boogie Cup tournament details in your region, drop into Fortnite on your Android device and head to the “Compete” tab in-game. We’ll see you at the tournament on December 20!

Last edited: Dec 15, 2020

2. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

3. Aarav Sahni
    Ice Cream Sandwich Dec 2, 2020

Aarav Sahni , via OnePlus 7 , Dec 2, 2020 :
    More of a call of duty and PUBG kind guy ..... I don't like fortnite too animated. But for those who play , it's a great contest ....people die for the bhangra boogie emote

4. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

Yash Pratap Singh. , Dec 2, 2020 :
    ANYONE PLAYS X-PLANE HERE??? I AM SURE @YRJ PLAYS IT!😁

5. Aarav Sahni

6. sumitMZ007

7. sfomin
    Nougat Dec 2, 2020

8. Dhruv Kashyap

9. SRD.
    KitKat Dec 2, 2020

Tanvir Refat and mallu.achayan like this.
  11. Shutterbugladka
    Gingerbread Dec 2, 2020

12. ayushikashyap1
    Froyo Dec 2, 2020

13. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

From one aviation fan to another. We had a discussion in WoHo yesterday -

14. GsP7
    Donut Dec 2, 2020

15. Aarav Sahni

I must have missed the tag somehow

Oh dude you have immense knowledge about airplanes. And I did aspire to become a pilot when I was 13ish ....

And okay I didn't know I look like a pilot 😂😂

16. manojsurya99
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

17. Antonio_Luis

Antonio_Luis , via OnePlus 8T , Dec 2, 2020 :
    I'm all in on this one. I literally bought the OnePlus 8T to play Fortnite with lol LETS GO!!!!
    Launch the game > Head over to events > Check out the details
    1606930990673.jpg
    1606930995887.jpg
    1606931000644.jpg

Attached Files:

Last edited: Dec 2, 2020

V1601018117534 and EricG123 like this.
  18. Yash Pratap Singh.
    Jelly Bean Dec 2, 2020

Hehe, you do...😝
    If you read further posts after that (or before that) you'll know why I am not going in that field...

Aarav Sahni likes this.
  19. Aarav Sahni

Will surely read

Yash Pratap Singh. likes this.
  20. Rechat
    Donut Dec 2, 2020

ArpitAmaliyar07 and G_plusone like this.