Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. Nirosh_Nm
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Nirosh_Nm , May 18, 2018 :
    will the Bullets wireless be available in pop-up stores in Bangalore, India?

Curious as to know when we Indian users will be able to get their hands on one of those & through what platforms.

Thanks in advance!

2. obakesan
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

obakesan , May 18, 2018 :
    Is that a hardware limitation or software combination? curious how that works, like does the magnetic just signal a "play / pause" command or is there more to it. congrats btw.

97pratyush likes this.
  3. Ram Heer
    Eclair May 18, 2018

4. the_reckoner
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2018

the_reckoner , May 18, 2018 :
    The lag maybe due to Bluetooth itself and also the time it takes to move the hands

5. simmybaby
    Froyo May 18, 2018

simmybaby , May 18, 2018 :
    I'd like to see one that matches the white OP6 or even a silver.

6. 97pratyush

97pratyush , May 18, 2018 :
    What will feed their stomachs? Money or Community love?
    They are somewhat related to each other, but sometimes business has to be given more priority.

7. huxley1t
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

huxley1t , May 18, 2018 :
    What is the C-PHY technology used in the 6 camera, why does this never mention in the US site but showed up in Chinese site?

How is the DCAF work?

Are we ever going to get the picture cloud drive feature in OSS? (The one similar build into H2OS)

Last, does the 6 have the licence to use OK Google in screen OFF now? (For 5t i have to manually turn on the screen to use it )

@Shawn the L @Gary C. @Jimmy Z.

Last edited: May 18, 2018

AcmE85 likes this.
  8. Marwadi_Rahul
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Marwadi_Rahul , May 18, 2018 :
    Can we get stock google launcher like experience on #oneplu6 in oxygen os ?
    I don't see any benefits to use shelf, so would be great if you could either give us an option to use google feed at the right swipe instead of shelf ? please ...

it may be an option which most of users might like to use... instead on installing apk's from apk mirror or xda community 

+

currently I have OP3 which I'm going to upgrade with OP6 , Can we expect better and louder sounds on OP6 ... at least one can hear phone if fone ringing or alarms..... hope its better on OP6

9. johgru
    Donut May 18, 2018

10. Suresh07

11. Deepak.Si
    KitKat May 18, 2018

Deepak.Si , May 18, 2018 :
    But what about the 'business' point of view?

Exposure on the product could have been more, I think that's how it works nowadays;)

But my question still is...reason behind that decision.

meatandy likes this.
  12. Jimmy Z.
    Camera PM Staff Member May 18, 2018

Jimmy Z. , May 18, 2018 :
    With a 19% larger sensor, larger pixels and OIS, the photographic capabilities including clarity have improved dramatically

iNtEnSePL and Shivang Joshi like this.
  13. Deactivated User
    May 18, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  14. K1511028664896
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

K1511028664896 , May 18, 2018 :
    Hi, congratulations for your recent Launch!!!. I LOVE one plus 6 , just now I owner of op5 but I want the new OP6 . Could you help me with that?, Im the first fan if you!!. Thanks in advance And good luck!!
    Cheers.
    Javi

15. Hanson Lee
    Marshmallow Community Expert May 18, 2018

Hanson Lee , May 18, 2018 :
    Why was Iron Man chosen for the OnePlus 6 Avengers Edition case?

Wish it might come to Singapore through the distributor.

G_plusone likes this.
  16. loneleystar
    Eclair May 18, 2018

loneleystar , May 18, 2018 :
    My first and so far only OP phone was the OP1, which I really liked. Especially with Cyanogen OS. How would you convince me to buy an OP phone again?

17. amalendu008
    Froyo May 18, 2018

amalendu008 , May 18, 2018 :
    Not related to the subjects of AMA though wanted to draw you guys attention that..
    Its been almost 5 months and in between 8 Beta releases but still not a single stable software update for 3 & 3T.

Suresh07 and AcmE85 like this.
  18. Ph3NoM
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

Ph3NoM , May 18, 2018 :

David Y.

View attachment 769449

Hi All,

We are thrilled to have another opportunity to speak with you guys. It's been a while since our last AMA, and a lot of exciting things happened in this week. We launched our OnePlus 6 and first bullets wireless, the global Pop-up events are on the horizon. Before you get your OnePlus 6 and bullets wireless, ask us anything about it!

Joining us today:

@Carl - Co-founder (He will join us from London!)

@Vito L. - OnePlus 6 Product Manager

@Bob X. - OnePlus Bullets Wireless Product Manager

@Shawn the L - OxygenOS Product Manager

@Gary C. - OxygenOS Product Manager

@Jimmy Z. - Camera Product Manager

@Kale W. - E-commerce Lead

@Tom B. - Customer Service

Drop your questions in the comments and we’ll start answering in just a few minutes! We hoped to reply to more users' questions, so we suggest every user submitting one question at most during the AMA, and don’t forget to @ the above staff if your question needs to be answered by him. We’ll start answering in just a few minutes!

Never Settle​

For the 5T Carl said they did not implement OIS in it coz it would increase the size of the phone, Now i see Oneplus 6 has the same physical footprint as the 5T but it has OIS in its cameras. Why the sudden change of heart? Only oneplus 5/5T have been excluded for OIS implementation. And if Oneplus 6 has the same selfie and rear secondary sony sensor so will the 5/5T also get the portrait mode Goodies that will come to Oneplus 6? @Carl

iNtEnSePL and AcmE85 like this.
  19. AcmE85

AcmE85 , May 18, 2018 :
    Support yes, the right question to ask is if the camera2api is still broken like on previous devices.

elanglois likes this.
  20. narceoneplus2
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

narceoneplus2 , May 18, 2018 :
    Is this due to a lack of hardware in the OnePlus 3T or merely software that will be not included in the OnePlus 3T?

the_reckoner likes this.