Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. Bob X.
    Bullets Wireless Product Manager Staff Member May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Bob X. , May 18, 2018 :
    Its fully compatible with OP5.

Alvie, dsmonteiro, otto2 and 3 others like this.
  2. KISHORE_GARAPATI
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

abhishekitm likes this.
  3. Tom B.
    Global Service Strategy Operations Staff Member May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Tom B. , May 18, 2018 :
    We're doing our best to bring our products to you as soon as possible, however, it takes some time to ensure our products are ready before its available to you.

nickkuk, Alvie, idkwhoiam322 and 5 others like this.
  4. Vito L.
    OnePlus Product Manager Staff Member May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Vito L. , May 18, 2018 :
    We adhere to very strict quality standards for all of our devices, even when it comes to basic water resistance
    In typical everyday use case scenarios, such as light rain, the OnePlus 6 functions fine.

Alvie, idkwhoiam322, Ch4rlux and 4 others like this.
  5. Shivang Joshi
    Starting Point Expert May 18, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  6. Prakhar94
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

Prakhar94 , May 18, 2018 :
    can we expect OnePlus tablets / compact laptops in near future as I really like the oxygen os and using it from its initials days of OnePlus two ! very happy with OnePlus [e]1f60d[/e] OnePlus two still feels same and OnePlus 5t is beast

7. Rainer1991
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

8. jerrymilton
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

jerrymilton , May 18, 2018 :
    broke it...oh please. grow up. if you think they broke it with the beta, whatever the heck that is suppose to mean, then don't run beta. reflash with official OS. Anyway I own EVERY op phone made (I give my old ones to my kids) and the alert slider has ALWAYS worked on them.

Abhi Dahiya and otto2 like this.
  9. shahabkhan99
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

shahabkhan99 , May 18, 2018 :
    hay.. when Oneplus will open there first Branch in Middle East like UAE and KSA??
    so we can get the proper service center & accessions.

10. Ph3NoM
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

Ph3NoM , May 18, 2018 :
    @Carl @Gary C. How about bringing the portrait mode goodies of the Oneplus 6 to the 5T as it has the same selfie and secondary rear camera sony sensor?

11. obakesan
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 18, 2018

obakesan , May 18, 2018 :
    thought, could be good to have same as phones, to match. red / white be good, oneplus colours

Fidda likes this.
  12. Shrish.vvy
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

13. Kale W.
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Kale W. , May 18, 2018 :
    Thanks for your support all the time! We are always looking to make our products available in new regions, so please keep an eye on our channels for updates on product availability.

14. Carl
    Co-founder Staff Member May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Carl , May 18, 2018 :
    This isn't correct.

Listening to feedback does not mean designing by committee, or even worse, hive mind.

Instead, you need to be able to figure out what people mean with what they say. That's a basic skill that product managers need to possess.

Do you remember with the OnePlus One, where everyone told us to absolutely not go with a 5.5" display? What they really meant is that they wanted a phone that felt good in the hand. We managed to deliver this in a 5.5" display by shaving the bezels, adding our Horizon Line, as well as adding our signature curvature to the back. After we started shipping the OnePlus One, people soon realized that it felt amazing in the hands.

With the OnePlus 6, we've maximized the screen without compromising size or functionality. This is the best product decision, and early feedback from real people who've seen or used the device has been amazing. I'm sure you'll understand what I mean if you get the chance to experience the 6 in person.

15. Trouble_xv
    Donut May 18, 2018

otto2 likes this.
  16. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

Fidda , May 18, 2018 :
    Agreed. It would match the Snapdragon logo as well.

obakesan likes this.
  17. GigiDeRusso
    Donut May 18, 2018

GigiDeRusso , May 18, 2018 :
    Question about Widewine Level for DRM streaming contents - Netflix HD, Amazon prime video, etc

18. rabs_0341
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

rabs_0341 , May 18, 2018 :
    What is the minimum brightness of Oneplus 6 ? Same as Oneplus 5 or better . Did not used Oneplus 5t.

19. Kale W.
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Kale W. , May 18, 2018 :
    Thanks for your support all the time! We are always looking to make our products available in new regions, so please keep an eye on our channels for updates on product availability.

otto2, obakesan and Shivang Joshi like this.
  20. BobbyV8_
    The Showcase Reviewer May 18, 2018

BobbyV8_ , May 18, 2018 :
    This is so disappointing Kale. I don't mind wrapping the device in skin but the slider still makes it look like one.

@RJBoss

meatandy and Shivang Joshi like this.