Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

97pratyush likes this.
  2. johhag
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

johhag , May 18, 2018 :
    Why does not the wireless bullets have support for the One Plus 3/3T?

3. arvind_gr
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

arvind_gr , May 18, 2018 :
    Thanks for reply!

I thought OP is always with Power Users who use all the device features. Just because majority of users doesn't use it don't mean it can't be included right?

OP always steer forward android community. That's how You introduced 6GB RAM on OP3. But after that There aren't much effort going on same. As you know USB-C is the future, you could adapt USB-C to USB-C cables which will be much helpful to even charge your own Wireless headset. Looking forward to #NeverSettle

Pls don't point out like how NFC is used less and how it got removed in OP2.

Last edited: May 18, 2018

4. Kale W.
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Stickied Post

5. Darkness_Moulded
    Donut May 18, 2018

Darkness_Moulded , May 18, 2018 :
    Is the vibration motor improved from the earlier phones? It's the only thing keeping me away from buying a OnePlus, since my OP3 motor is really, really bad and I'm missing calls all the time when the phone is on vibrate in my pocket.

6. iNtEnSePL
    KitKat May 18, 2018

iNtEnSePL , May 18, 2018 :
    the same goes with ego

7. Bob X.
    Bullets Wireless Product Manager Staff Member May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Bob X. , May 18, 2018 :
    The .magnetic play/pause feature of the OnePlus Bullets Wireless is only compatible with the OnePlus 5, OnePlus 5T and OnePlus 6. But all other features are supported on the OnePlus 3 including Google Assistant.

8. pinitrius
    Donut May 18, 2018

pinitrius , May 18, 2018 :
    Up to which version of Android can OnePlus guarantee updates for OnePlus 6?

Actually the current state of Android Updates in the reason I am reluctant to leave my iPhone... If there is improvement on that front, I am thinking of getting the OnePlus 6!

meatandy likes this.
  9. iNtEnSePL
    KitKat May 18, 2018

10. Keechy
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Keechy , May 18, 2018 :
    @Kale W. @Tom B.
    why has it been made that loyal customers who paid to come to the London event can't claim the wireless bullets if you buy your 6 from the London pop up event? it really annoyed me that this cant be done when they are shipped separately.

anyway no point me complaining as no one from oneplus team will reply to this comment :( most likly shift my code and buy the phone on Monday and lose out on the headphone

omariantony likes this.
  11. rodrigo9411
    Eclair May 18, 2018

rodrigo9411 , May 18, 2018 :
    Is there even the smallest chance to get the Avengers Infinity War edition on the US? Or at least, one without the branding, Like the sandstone white 5T was to the Star Wars edition

obakesan likes this.
  12. obakesan
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

mariogold42 likes this.
  13. MahbubKhan
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

MahbubKhan , May 18, 2018 :
    Will I be able to get the free earphones at the pop up event? Is there any point of me going to the event if I have the online code?

omariantony and obakesan like this.
  14. DJKekz
    Donut May 18, 2018

DJKekz , May 18, 2018 :
    I recently decided to switch from Samsung to One Plus and intend to buy the OP6. When it will be available on may 22nd, do I have to move fast to get one before they are sold out or do you usually not encounter these problems? I'm curious because I was never interested in a phone before its release, so I have no experience...

meatandy likes this.
  15. johhag
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

johhag , May 18, 2018 :
    But why doen't it have full support for OP3?

16. udaymahajan242
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

udaymahajan242 , May 18, 2018 :
    @Carl or anyone.

1. Should I buy the OnePlus™ 6 or wait for the OnePlus™ 6T launching in November 2018 for a better upgrade value for the money?

OnePlus™ 6 is indeed a great phone considering the price and specifications. But smartphones are much more than specifications these days and, Oxygen OS and Snapdragon 845 will indeed offer a great experience. After watching and reading almost all the popular One plus unboxings and hands-on reviews, I had almost taken the decision to buy this device. But considering the 6-month launch period gap of One Plus I am not sure if I should buy a OnePlus™ device just yet especially after watching a detailed analysis by a News channel (CNBC Awaaz) on Facebook which had some great points listed below:

1. There have not been any “significant” innovations from previous device. I understand we saw improvements in Camera, have a better Snapdragon chipset, better design, and daily usage water resistance but there is nothing worth spending on this device if you already have a great phone say the OP 5T, especially when there is no trade-in program in certain countries.

2. OnePlus™ 6T is expected to launch in November and might be a better deal if new innovations like the blazingly fast Face Unlock from OnePlus™ 5T from last year are introduced. Wireless fastest Charge (if possible), Camera optimizations, carrier friendliness across the world, Stereo Speakers might be some of the differentiators considering there is not much left in terms of Hardware.

3. Google Pixel 3 in 3 invariants will launch in October this year and may set new standards of quality and optimizations for other Android phones. Obviously, it will be priced way higher than $529 but who knows… they might launch an inexpensive one and it might be worth it! We must admit that no one including iPhone and OnePlus™ can beat the Google Camera and the AI technology (that too with single lens) just yet. Period.

4. Dual sim is great but one thing that OnePlus™ still lags is the lack of carrier friendliness in USA. The OnePlus™ 6 is not compatible with Sprint and Verizon in North America. Almost all flagships give the users flexibility to choose between carriers. Motorola even does that with their budget devices like the Moto-G series (fun fact G series is IP certified and cheaper than OP6).

@Carl & @Vito L.
    More Interesting and relevant Questions here : https://forums.oneplus.com/threads/...ess-ama-on-may-18.834097/page-9#post-18432059

Thanks.

17. obakesan
    Jelly Bean May 18, 2018

obakesan , May 18, 2018 :
    There is more to it than looks. OP6 feels better in hand too, it was nicer overall, not my preference, but was nice I will admit. I posted a picture, did you ever see the OnePlus X, think like that.

mariogold42 likes this.
  18. vpsj
    Donut May 18, 2018

vpsj , May 18, 2018 :

That feature is already there on my 5T. Did they remove it on beta builds? It's there on official 5.1.1

19. Prattech
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

Prattech , May 18, 2018 :
    Why oneplus 3/3t not supported for wireless bullets ? It is keeping me from buying them, if they would it is a sure buy for many.

20. Vito L.
    OnePlus Product Manager Staff Member May 18, 2018

Stickied Post
    Vito L. , May 18, 2018 :
    Yes, will support.

GK_Original likes this.