Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. dcmcc24
    KitKat May 18, 2018

dcmcc24 , May 18, 2018 :
    @Kale W.

Can you make it possible to use multiple vouchers on the site when purchasing? For example student discount and referral voucher for $20 off accessories?

meatandy and Fidda like this.
  2. johgru
    Donut May 18, 2018

meatandy and Fidda like this.
  3. ashwinraghunath
    Froyo May 18, 2018

ashwinraghunath , May 18, 2018 :
    I have one question! While the launch of this earphones,they said it would work for oneplus 5 and 5t! Could you just clarify what were they addressing? Were they talking about the magnetic features aur the overall working!

4. oxynacikoxynacik
    Donut May 18, 2018

oxynacikoxynacik , May 18, 2018 :
    are the op6 the same in all countries or are there difference between them? Do the op6 in available in the different countries support the same bands?

5. sabir.sayed
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

sabir.sayed , May 18, 2018 :
    First of all it's not just me who is facing problem and first listen to understand u r listening to reply that's it. Don't be a blind fan boy. I wrote what i felt. So chill i know every company got some bugs but they found the solution as well, not after 5-6 months. Even i like the Oneplus device that's y i am having one with me and i have used almost all devices so always been active here. Just letting them know they are ignoring old devices when they launch the new device & it should not take 4-5 months to solve the bugs.

Last edited: May 19, 2018

6. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

Fidda , May 18, 2018 :
    Fully working, magnetic features and everything else. "These features are backwards compatible with the Oneplus 5 and newer devices..."

7. honour
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

honour , May 18, 2018 :
    that will be Midnight Black!

Fidda likes this.
  8. joshhud
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

elanglois and meatandy like this.
  9. Ph3NoM
    Honeycomb May 18, 2018

Ph3NoM , May 18, 2018 :
    No use bro. We were talking about the same physical footprint of the phone and @Carl understood it to be the footprint of the camera module. I remember specifically him telling that they purposely left OIS in the 5T even after the debacle of the 5 because they did not want to increase the size of the "phone" itself. Now here we have a have a phone with almost the same size of the 5T having a larger camera module and equal sized battery having OIS in its sensors. We 5T owners would not have complained if they had just increased the size of the camera module on the 5T itself (like they did on the 6 providing OIS) instead of giving the reason to keep the size in limits.

AcmE85 likes this.
  10. G_plusone
    Marshmallow May 18, 2018

11. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

Fidda , May 18, 2018 :
    Perhaps they (all manufacturers) haven't reached the point of having 2 types of charging. I'm guessing the wattage or voltage is different or the wireless charging will heat the batter.

12. Jayh123
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  13. icarapovi
    Eclair May 18, 2018

icarapovi , May 18, 2018 :
    Can you please share more data/statistics on this because this is hard to believe. How do you transfer files between computers and OnePlus with just WiFi? How can I make my phones internal storage appear next to my other drives on my PC without cable?

If you mean upload to some online storage and then download to the phone then I don't see how you didn't like wireless charging because its the same thing. One is "cool" but the other one is faster and better. Besides, not everyone has speedy Internet access, a lot of people have slow uploads, or limited data. Your reasons for not using USB 3.1 makes no sense. If I want to transfer a video I shot on OP6, how do I best transfer a multi-gigabyte file to the PC?

This entire thing is more ironical because you include 128 and 256GB versions. Try transfering 200GB over 4G, love to see that phone bill. WiFi would maybe be good, but shame I need to root, and set up an FTP server on the phone to do that. A cable is there, it works, its simple, its fast. Why not use it? Seems you are unfortunately out of sync with the community on this matter.

14. Jayh123
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

15. Pravin pancheshwar
    Froyo May 18, 2018

Pravin pancheshwar , May 18, 2018 :
    Will the bullets wireless support bluetooth connection with Laptop and other bluetooth based devices ? Or will it just support oneplus 5 and above devices of Oneplus ?

16. Jayh123
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

17. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

meatandy likes this.
  18. daniyalraza
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

daniyalraza , May 18, 2018 :
    My Question is that why OP6's Silk White color is limited edition just like sandstone white color of OP5T ???
    @Carl just make standard edition like other colors of OP6

MayurSmriti and meatandy like this.
  19. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 18, 2018

Fidda , May 18, 2018 :
    Yes, but the magnetic features will work with "Oneplus 5 and newer devices".

20. kunaltharwani
    Cupcake May 18, 2018

kunaltharwani , May 18, 2018 :
    Will there be 1080p HD netflix and amazon prime video content, also in the same pinch to zoom feature so we can utilise the whole screen to view content thank you

OP6 supports WireVine L1, it should be fine for those HD contents playback.
    Regarding the pinch behavior, it depends on the video player, that should be no problem also.

Last edited by a moderator: May 22, 2018