Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. @adarsh
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

@adarsh , May 19, 2018 :
    Why OP 3/3t doesn't support magnetic pause/resume feature. Is there any hardware limitations or oneplus want to make it exclusive for OP 5 and above models. @Carl please answer my question.

2. ashoktvm
    Ice Cream Sandwich May 19, 2018

ashoktvm , May 19, 2018 :
    when are u guys going to release case from Ottrebox??? Also what about the support dual VOLTE?

3. David Y.
    OS Product Marketing Staff Member May 19, 2018

David Y. , May 19, 2018 :
    Thanks @GeertBerkers!

Plenkske, idkwhoiam322 and script like this.
  4. script
    Nougat Moderator May 19, 2018

David Y., meatandy and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  5. Valid09
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

Valid09 , May 19, 2018 :
    what is the code?

6. Valid09
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

Valid09 , May 19, 2018 :
    I want to buy on 22ed may a op6. Can I recive a code for free bullet? How to get it?

meatandy likes this.
  7. Ninad_Pandya
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

Ninad_Pandya , May 19, 2018 :
    When can we expect 960 fps super slow motion and animojis with AI powered camera on oneplus?

8. せいぎ
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

9. B.yashaswi

B.yashaswi , May 19, 2018 :
    1526710910038.jpg
    This was the post That i have tweeted on 18th Nov 2017 but fortunately no reply from anyone that i mentioned in that tweet so as i mentioned that my brother purchased a OnePlus 5,he at first got depressed by the release of 5T but after few months he bought a new OnePlus 5T i Know speaking all these now is waste of time but why am i saying it know because he got again depressed by the 5T by seeing me as a 3T user and software updates to my 3T he is feared of getting OnePlus anymore so my question is why don't you just mention the number of major software updates you will be releasing to a device on the launch day itself and same happened with OnePlus 6 did not even mention number of updates it will receive ,I Know ONEPLUS 6 is one of the device with ANDROID P DEVELOPER PREVIEW but fortunately if it considered as a ONE major update and will you will stop providing major software updates after ANDROID Q for the ONEPLUS 6 and no more major updates if OnePlus follows this type of strategy for updates to device you will be loosing your old friends and yeah i Know but there will will lots of new user but loosing is loosing and now speaking about my 3T which will be abandoned after few months my question is does it will receive updates for 2 years that is upto 15 November 2018 and did it got updated to 2 major updates really, because of my influence my friend got a OnePlus 3T Colette edition and his device is less supported than my 3T why OnePlus why, why i am i saying this all because my sister who bought a OnePlus 2 at the time of launch got disappointed and yes oneplus itself said it was a failure okay then OnePlus 3/3T being successful product why you people want to stop providing software updates which is capable of having Android P

Hey oneplus we the fans are like birds if you hold it tightly it will die if you hold it loosely it will fly and if you hold it gently then only it will stay,So how to hold gently its simple by not abandoning our device and ensuring that our devices are being cared and looked up

From next time when ever you will launching a new device might be normal series or T series please say about the major updates you will be providing by which trust on you remains

@Carl @David Y. @Jimmy Z. @Gary C.

Last edited: May 25, 2018

Marwadi_Rahul and G_plusone like this.
  10. yagna teja
    Honeycomb May 19, 2018

Last edited: May 19, 2018

11. akiramartin
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

akiramartin , May 19, 2018 :

I agree with @Carl their phones are extremely good. I am still using the Oneplus One as the primary phone since over years and feels great in hand. Even have tested the OnePlus 6 at the launch. It feels extremely comfortable in hand and the AMAZING OLED display is a treat.

12. DARTH 007
    KitKat May 19, 2018

DARTH 007 , May 19, 2018 :
    OnePlus is not bound to do anything for you or anyone.
    they will do what is good for their business.

13. wisepds
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

wisepds , May 19, 2018 :
    We have one Oneplus6, and again..WATEROIL POST-PROCESSING EFFECT!!!!!! So bad OP. Why you don't include a 12 mgpx camera? We hate the camera software... Again, fast phone, but mediocre camera. A S7 is still better than OP6. Came on Oneplus, always the same... now you told us that an update will fix this...LISTEN your clients... We want a camera like Pixel 2XL!!!!!! Not 16 mgpx + 20 mgpx for nothing. I'm angry right now, because i have been op user (OP1,3,3T,5,5T,6) and if you don't improve the camera like Hawei, forget the flagship killer concept.

Thanks for reading.
    Manuel

14. GeertBerkers
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

GeertBerkers , May 19, 2018 :
    Sure... I'll share my code. Like I don't want those free Bullets Wireless... Come on

meatandy and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  15. B.yashaswi

B.yashaswi , May 19, 2018 :

DARTH 007

OnePlus is not bound to do anything for you or anyone.
    they will do what is good for their business.​

I am not aksing to do for me or to my family i am speaking for the people who did bought OnePlus phones indeed 3T users like me

Last edited: May 22, 2018

16. mr_priyanshu
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2018

mr_priyanshu , May 19, 2018 :
    Maybe the right people will this when it's here.

G_plusone likes this.
  17. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert May 19, 2018

dsmonteiro , May 19, 2018 :
    Are you considering implementing DSDV (Dual SIM Dual VoLTE) in the future?

I don't really need it (I don't even have VoLTE in my country) but I'm already imaging the unrelenting whining on the forums once this gets widely known in India.

18. yagna teja
    Honeycomb May 19, 2018

yagna teja , May 19, 2018 :
    u could install a custom launcher and use gestures to bring down the quick settings in just one swipe

nova prime launcher supports this

19. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Community Expert May 19, 2018

dsmonteiro , May 19, 2018 :
    Still, do you see yourselves making a Realme 1 like device? I know it doesn't really fit your current strategy but in the EU there's a big lack of offer in the price point. I do understand you had a terrible experience with the OnePlus X but I would love to see you guys making a 200€-ish phone to fill that gap. But then again, I also understand that your biggest market, India, is already super saturated with devices at that price range.

On a completely different note, I would like to congratulate you guys on an amazing launch in London. It's a shame people don't get to see how much effort was put into the event. Kudos to you for a solid presentation and to the whole team for all the work!

meatandy, script and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  20. gokhan_28
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

gokhan_28 , May 19, 2018 :
    @Carl, kaç yıl güncelleme desteği vereceğiz 2 year Android update little should be 3year android update support