Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

Fidda , May 19, 2018 :
    Win what, the Bullets Wireless? I believe people who attended to the Oneplus 6 Launch in London can get them for free with a code they were given (possibly only if they purchase them with OP6). Alternatively you could enter the OnePlus 6: Ultimate Sweepstakes! but the drawing for the OP Bullets Wireless is over.

2. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

elanglois , May 19, 2018 :
    Here's my list.

Will we see IP certification or just the unspecified level of water protection?

Will we ever see USB3 or Display over USB?

Whats the use of the secondary camera besides portrait pics ?

Does OP6 support HD audio, and if so whats the highest bitrate and bits per sample?

Thanks. And hoping next device has QHD available [e]1f603[/e] (switchable to FHD).

Huigiebaby and Fidda like this.
  3. Melker_Gårdare
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

Melker_Gårdare , May 19, 2018 :
    thanks, but do the bullets wireless work with the OnePlus 3t?

4. Adan47
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

Adan47 , May 19, 2018 :
    Why is there no sd card option??? as oneplus gives user the options (headphone jack).

Will there be op6t?? Will it include this option of sd card?

5. ladnishad
    Donut May 19, 2018

ladnishad , May 19, 2018 :
    @Carl So the bullet wireless have fast charging. It was mentioned in the launch event that they can be charged by any cable and any adapter and the fast charging speeds can still be achieved. The reason behind this was stated that the fast charging tech is built right into the earphones, correct me if I'm wrong. If this is true, I think this is amazing and kudos to Oneplus on achieving it.
    So my question is, if the charging tech can be built
    right into the earphones to support fast charging using any cable and adapter, is it possible to do the same thing for Smartphones? If yes, it'll be quite liberating to use any cable and adapter and still get dash charging speeds.

Also, what's your take on a dash charging powerbank? This is a question asked by many but there was nothing spoken about this from anyone at Oneplus. Would be great to know if there's a possibility.

Fidda likes this.
  6. hadif786
    Froyo May 19, 2018

7. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

The OPX had it and no one wanted it

rva likes this.
  8. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

Fidda , May 19, 2018 :
    They do, but the magnetic features are backwards compatible with OP5 and newer devices.

Melker_Gårdare likes this.
  9. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

They tried that, OPX, and it was a fail

10. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

Noooo .... Not enough separation in a phone.

11. memys21
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

memys21 , May 19, 2018 :
    Does OP6 supports Dual VoLTE as Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 supports Dual SIM - Dual VoLTE ?

12. aldiez
    Donut May 19, 2018

aldiez , May 19, 2018 :
    Thank you for the reply.

I love symmetry. So a small bottom bezel is perfectly fine for me as long as there's a similarly sized top bezel. So the notch at the top is not my liking, even if you can "hide" it.

Ignoring all of this (as well as my love for wireless charging and dual front-facing stereo speakers that OP6 neither has any of this), OP6 is an incredible device!

13. F_張東尼_DtSX
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

F_張東尼_DtSX , May 19, 2018 :
    There is a footnote in the wireless bullets product page recommanding to use the offical 1+ power adapter & cable.

14. aldiez
    Donut May 19, 2018

aldiez , May 19, 2018 :
    Why did you not include wireless charging or dual front-facing stereo speakers in the OP6?

15. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

Yes, a feature the OnePlus ONE had and nearly every custom ROM. The flip case for the OPO even allowed you to push the volume buttons through the spine of the case, and the spine was labelled for this.

You guys love removing features like that! And what's up with the scheduled DND? Every other ROM has it, why not OOS. We don't need to be sliding switches every single day, just when something out if the ordinary happens that isn't on out schedule or calendar

16. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

Don't you have a radio in your car?

17. Concept Creator
    Donut May 19, 2018

18. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

They'll be releasing a 7 later, so why buy the 6T?

Fidda likes this.
  19. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

Fidda , May 19, 2018 :
    The silk white is indeed limited. I guess it's not as common as the other colours.

20. Rishit.C.RC
    Eclair May 19, 2018

Rishit.C.RC , May 19, 2018 :
    @Jimmy Z. @Carl
    Why did you guys choose not to implement 960fps slo-mo on the OnePlus 6 ?
    I do realize that 0.2sec (stretched to 6sec) of video capture is not much but from the snaps I have seen from many other phones that support it, it seems really cool and promising as a feature (especially on the Samsung's which support motion detection for capture of the video)

Was the decision to not implement it driven by hardware restrictions or something else ?

Fidda likes this.