Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. Ejroman
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

Ejroman , May 19, 2018 :
    does it have the onehand mode,your phone are getting too big to manage, waiting for this since the 5t and no one have single this out.curently still using my 3t nice and comfortable to use.

2. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

Fidda , May 19, 2018 :
    What do you mean? If you mean the option that lets you swipe from anywhere on the screen to open the slider menu, it's there. You can also remove the Home/Back/Recent buttons and make it entirely gestures reliant.

3. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

elanglois , May 19, 2018 :
    Because Bluetooth 5 has no features that would make it useful for headphones, but it would make the headphones incompatible with devices that don't support Bluetooth 5. I mean, what is the point??

4. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

What? The phone is the same size, same width. And the 5T can be used via gestures. What are you talking about??

5. samfour
    Froyo May 19, 2018

samfour , May 19, 2018 :
    Why there is a still no notification badge with notification count in Oxygen os??
    I know there is a notification dot but why not notification count?
    And i know you will say we allow our users to experience pure Android then there are few areas as well your user love to experience like Google dialer, Google camera, etc.

6. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

Its always been implemented, just buggy. However, the integrated HAL used for treble may force their hand into having the problems fixed.

G_Boris_Sweden_lHuW likes this.
  7. marinobiagio
    KitKat May 19, 2018

marinobiagio , May 19, 2018 :
    Hi @Kale W. @Adam Krisko I live in Italy, I have a question for you about the purchase:
    Can I use both the student discount (5%) and the trade-in (cashback is ok for me)?
    If I have some OnePlus Point in referral hub can I use this point in the same order with student and/or trade-in program?

meatandy likes this.
  8. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

Google Camera is for Pixel devices and not for competitors

idkwhoiam322, samfour and Fidda like this.
  9. samfour
    Froyo May 19, 2018

samfour , May 19, 2018 :
    Hey android p developer preview is available for one plus 6. Does it mean it will get stable update as well from Google when available ? Or user have to switch back to Oxygen os when you people release android p?

Huigiebaby likes this.
  10. devoncatt
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

Last edited: May 19, 2018

11. sanket.t03
    Cupcake May 19, 2018

sanket.t03 , May 19, 2018 :
    Why is Student Discount not Available for India? Are there any future plans to make Students discount available in India? Thanks.

12. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

Wow really? The Oneplus File Manager has a "File Dash" feature, but there are plenty of others. I use FX File Manager which supports WiFi-Direct for phone-phone transfers and also has a web mode.

I pull down the Quick Settings

1526738289965.jpg

Turn on the web server, then just open the phone's web page (link shows on a notification, with password). The phone's storage will be available on the web page. It's structured just like a PC File Explorer and supports drag and drop. There are no drivers, no special software on the PC, and totally wireless. Files can be transfered bi directionally, and you can even view remaining storage, battery, and CPU usage, download folders as ZIPs, etc.

Huigiebaby likes this.
  13. Sandrobar
    Donut May 19, 2018

elanglois likes this.
  14. elanglois
    Lollipop May 19, 2018

@DracoBoss @Carl

Custom ROMs support just swiping the statusbar itself. I don't have to pull down anything. Aim high!

yagna teja likes this.
  15. Plenkske
    Dutch POC Assistant Head Moderator May 19, 2018

Plenkske , May 19, 2018 :
    My opinion: the wireless bullets should have features for calling and music only.

There are plenty of bluetooth remote controls, small thingies with only few buttons, that can do what you wanna do. Search them on amazon or google :)

Fidda likes this.
  16. aris
    Jelly Bean May 19, 2018

aris , May 19, 2018 :
    I had the same sensation looking at OnePlus 6 like when I saw OnePlus One: beautiful phones!
    Well done OnePlus!

17. yagna teja
    Honeycomb May 19, 2018

18. devoncatt
    Gingerbread May 19, 2018

devoncatt , May 19, 2018 :
    No, they sent out the codes to the registered email address of the attendee. If you used someone else's ticket it will be sent to them. The code can be shared with your friends to get the discount according to a post elsewhere in the forums.

19. Rick Manders
    KitKat Community Expert May 19, 2018

Rick Manders , May 19, 2018 :
    The first sign of cutting corners if you ask me.

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  20. Darlizzle
    Donut May 19, 2018

Darlizzle , May 19, 2018 :
    I've checked the registered email address i used to buy my ticket. I haven't got anything. What the hell OnePlus???