Join the OnePlus 6 and Bullets Wireless AMA now!

1. riffraff81
    KitKat May 21, 2018

riffraff81 , May 21, 2018 :
    Do you plan to have any of your future devices be compatible on carriers like Verizon or sprint?

2. F_張東尼_DtSX
    Gingerbread May 22, 2018

3. G_Aziz_Adenwala_llJy
    Eclair May 22, 2018

G_Aziz_Adenwala_llJy , May 22, 2018 :
    No not apple pay i am talking about i pads with dash charging one plus makes mobile phones then why can't they can go for i pads

Shadow0929 likes this.
  4. Shadow0929
    Jelly Bean May 22, 2018

Shadow0929 , May 22, 2018 :
    oh the iPads, those are called tablets you got me confused there buddy. I don't think they're interested in making tablets to be honest

G_Aziz_Adenwala_llJy likes this.
  5. G_James_Booker_Xqpn
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

6. Hrc4u
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

Hrc4u , May 22, 2018 :
    Ok.. No answer on size lenght on the wireless bullets? Or have anyone have them already and possibly an motorcycle rider?.. Possible to wear them under helmet without pain in ears?
    Cheers /H

7. Fidda
    Gingerbread May 22, 2018

Fidda , May 22, 2018 :
    On the Community page. If you mean where are the answered questions - page 1 of the same thread.

[​IMG]

8. lievander
    Cupcake May 22, 2018

lievander , May 22, 2018 :
    @Carl
    I'm from indonesia
    I can not find my region to buy op6 from oneplus. Com

Give the solution where i can buy op6 with the wireless bullet

For me it's so hard to find the device in indonesia
    Please give me direction to can buy this op6 and wireless bullet.

When op official came in to indonesia

Thank you
    Robby
    Indonesia

Fidda likes this.
  9. Tom B.
    Global Service Strategy Operations Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Tom B. , May 22, 2018 :
    They are dynamic, you can find more details about the Bullets Wireless here: https://www.oneplus.com/bullets-wireless#
    We are still planning on Amazon, will keep everyone posted. OnePlus Bullets Wireless return/replacement policy is same as OnePlus bullets v2. You can find the warranty policy here: https://www.oneplus.com/legal/terms-of-sales

Sebilion and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  10. Bob X.
    Bullets Wireless Product Manager Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Bob X. , May 22, 2018 :
    Thanks for your feedback. There will be 3 different sizes of ear cap and ear support. If the bullets fall out of your ear, please try a different size alternatively.

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  11. Bob X.
    Bullets Wireless Product Manager Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Bob X. , May 22, 2018 :
    The Bullets Wireless will remember 8 devices. But the Bullets Wireless can only be used in one device at the same time for saving its battery. Besides, it's compatible with all phones. But the magnetic resume feature and magnetic call features are only available on 5 and above.

Benson B and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  12. Shawn the L
    Head of Software Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Shawn the L , May 22, 2018 :
    The size of our h/w barely changed. So it is something about how we tap or control the device on the edge. And also that's the reason why we adjusted the "full-screen gesture" for times, to make it work not from the very bottom of the screen but a little bit centerer. Hope you enjoy it~

13. Shawn the L
    Head of Software Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Shawn the L , May 22, 2018 :
    Thank you for the post. Basically, the less adjustment the better and we will make it more accurate, more closer to your expectation.

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  14. Cookie Xu
    OxygenOS Product Manager Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Cookie Xu , May 22, 2018 :
    So, which apps do you want to add to the lock screen? We will consider it.
    And we already offered some clock styles for ambient display, we may add more styles later.

15. G_O'vonee_Delpesche_nSRM
    Eclair May 22, 2018

G_O'vonee_Delpesche_nSRM , May 22, 2018 :
    for instance what'sApp and chrome just the ability to add the apps that are used the most to the lock screen so that when we turn on the display all we have to do is to swipe on the app and it carry us straight into the app from the lockscreen instead of having to unlock the phone and then go searching for the app

16. Vito L.
    OnePlus Product Manager Staff Member May 22, 2018

Stickied Post
    Vito L. , May 22, 2018 :
    The back of OnePlus 6 is glass, which don‘t have paint, so don’t worry.

idkwhoiam322 likes this.
  17. Vito L.

Stickied Post
    Vito L. , May 22, 2018 :
    OnePlus 6 Hardware support it, but it depends on which operators you use.

Benson B and idkwhoiam322 like this.
  18. Vito L.

Stickied Post
    Vito L. , May 22, 2018 :
    We upgrade our speaker hardware so that a better low frequency performance can be expected comparing with 5T, and we still ketp the 3.5mm headphone jack to ensure better sound effect transmission.

19. sobka
    Gingerbread May 22, 2018

20. icarapovi
    Eclair May 22, 2018

icarapovi , May 22, 2018 :
    I use my phone in more scenarios where the preferred type of connection is cable (corporate network, debugging apps, etc). It might be OK over WiFi because wireless chips got updated over the years, but the cable got stuck on 2.0. Especially considering UFS 2.1 speed + SSD on PC, the transfer speed over 3.1 would be a lot faster than on WiFi. Except for that, I got 10 devices on WiFi at home, and large WiFi transfers would probably negatively impact connection performance for the other devices.