Join the OnePlus 8T Launch Event Countdown Madness and win prizes!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SJBoss
    Lollipop Oct 13, 2020

SJBoss , Oct 13, 2020 :
    1. A flagship level camera setup
    2. Not so generic design

otto2 likes this.
  2. Ajulianm
    Honeycomb Oct 13, 2020

Ajulianm , Oct 13, 2020 :
    T-2. A holographic display with the same quality and refresh rate but being able to see it and control it in the air
    A built in heater for the winter

3. Plenkske
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Oct 13, 2020

Plenkske , Oct 13, 2020 :
    1. Transforming to laptop size
    Would be very cool to have one device that is both a phone in its 6.x inch size, and is able to transform to a ~15 inch size laptop. Including a keyboard :D

2. Projecting function
    Turn your phone into a projector ! And not small things that have been prototyped already. No. About 100 inch projecting with 4K resolution. Some kind of connection to external speakers to make the sound awesome too.

4. viplavsahu
    Eclair Oct 13, 2020

viplavsahu , Oct 13, 2020 :
    T-2 – Oct 12 – You can add 2 impossible features to the OnePlus 8T. What would they be? The limit is your imagination

Answer: 1. Unlimited Free Online Storage for a Lifetime so that I can backup my photos/Videos without a worry

2. Synchronisation of my People app with the Facebook or Instagram so that their profile Photo's, Email, Contact details, Location of the person where he has checked in or what he has posted can be updated automatically.

5. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Oct 13, 2020

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Yes, totally understand. It was funny to me you were thinking about taking pictures:D Had to say something unfunded about it. Haha

Bouncer71 likes this.
  6. Marcanum
    Froyo Oct 13, 2020

Marcanum , Oct 13, 2020 :
    I would add:
    Mentally controlled message typing and phone use
    True AI companion

Would be awesome.

otto2 likes this.
  7. iharshjjain
    Ice Cream Sandwich Oct 13, 2020

iharshjjain , Oct 13, 2020 :
    T-2 answer.
    1. Calling feature to talk to aliens in space.
    2. Photography / Zoom feature to see the Blackhole eating a Star. said:

That's it..

8. G_plusone
    Nougat Oct 13, 2020

G_plusone , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Hahaha Madness Ultra Pro Max Plus
    Thanks for the tag :)
    No I probably won't be trying Duck :D
    Yaaaayyyy
    Haha Yeah. :p
    Yup :D :D
    Well not If you don't enter the Raffles :rolleyes:
    Thank you

MosheG1, the_o2, BobbyV8_ and 4 others like this.
  9. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Oct 13, 2020

YRJ , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Thanks for the idea. Love it xD

SRD., G_plusone and manuel19 like this.
  10. Overzee
    The Showcase Reviewer Oct 13, 2020

Overzee , Oct 13, 2020 :
    I'd love the following features:
    1: A 8K projector on the back so I can watch my favorite series and movies anywhere I want.
    2: A DAB+ chip so I can listen to every radio station, one of my favorite radio stations does not stream online…

otto2 and G_plusone like this.
  11. Amit_Mizrahi , via OnePlus 8 Pro Glacial Green , Oct 13, 2020 :
    2 impossible features:
    1. 100% drop protection - so there is no chance the beautiful screen or back will get damaged
    2. Although we have the new 65 warp charging (which is crazy fast[e]26a1[/e]), a cool impossible feature will be to never have to charge your oneplus 8t

G_plusone likes this.
  12. amar2724
    Donut Oct 13, 2020

G_plusone likes this.
  13. G_plusone
    Nougat Oct 13, 2020

G_plusone , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Yes save them and then give me Exchange Gifts.
    Thank you Pewds

14. MihailaPaul
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

Starcommander likes this.
  15. Chomusuke01
    Gingerbread Oct 13, 2020

Chomusuke01 , via OnePlus 7T , Oct 13, 2020 :
    The OnePlus 8T seems already a pretty complete phone by itself, but 2 impossible features that I would enjoy seeing are:
    - A 3D or holographic display! THAT would be so cool to see, where you can swipe in the air and interact with the holographic content
    - Aaand a full screen under display fingerprint sensor or even full body sensor! So that by just holding your phone, it would recognise that you're the one using the device, not letting anyone else touch it or use it, for full privacy mode!

ezehelm likes this.
  16. G_plusone
    Nougat Oct 13, 2020

17. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Moderator Moderator Oct 13, 2020

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Ohh yesss, what a great contest day. My first feature:

1 A built-in AR/VR addblocker. Maybe even with a bullshit filter. Imagine lookin' through your phone and see a bullshitless world. Like censoring out your ex and her mom, less logo's or blocking that annoying politician you hate. Maybe with VRgoggles .. Haha.

Too bad projectors has been suggested before already.. great minds! Hmmm... I guess my second impossible but superawesome feature will be:
    2 Over-rules the previous feature and actually DO put ads in other users' phones including cancelling all the blockages. Behind a pay-wall of course.

K bye.

18. poshetty_1991
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2020

poshetty_1991 , via OnePlus 7 Pro , Oct 13, 2020 :
    The two features i would want in the 8t would be
    1) when a point my phone camera to a street or to a building it should give me information or history about the place. Whether the structure is iconic. Basically some thing like a wikepedia info. If i point to a place of business then it should populate their website. If i point to a restaurant it should allow me to place a order
    2) the the second feature would be my phone should be able to detect any changes in my body and should be able to alert the nearest paremedics or my family member. It should be able to detect heart attacks and if i am driving when i am fatigued should send a notification about the same. These are just few examples but it could help in saving lives

19. VdeVries
    Cupcake Oct 13, 2020

VdeVries , via OnePlus 6 , Oct 13, 2020 :
    Well let's see!

T-2 – Oct 12 – You can add 2 impossible features to the OnePlus 8T. What would they be? The limit is your imagination!

1: An electromagnet which you could turn on or off so you can let your phone hang on steel beams or other magnetisable objects. (With an alarm when your battery is running low ofcourse ;) )

2: Switchable lenses and filters so you can make even better pictures with your phone!

The question if the phone is even going to need these options...

20. Shailender Sharma , via OnePlus Nord , Oct 13, 2020 :
    The two impossible features to the OnePlus 8T would be -

1. By holding the phone in palm it could display your bank balance on the mobile phone's screen.

2. It could be able to sense medical emergencies of the person holding mobile phone. 🤐