Join the OnePlus team and experience the OnePlus 2!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elmstreet
    Honeycomb Jul 31, 2015

Elmstreet , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Great event in Berlin! Very cool to meet members from the OnePlus team! And the OnePlus 2 really made a good impression. Well manufacturered phone!
    And thanks a lot for the goody bag :) I will use it wisely on August 11th ;)

M.Otto likes this.
  2. smayst828
    Froyo Jul 31, 2015

3. z-plus
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

z-plus , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Went to the Jakarta meet up but came pretty late. Several lucky attendees got gift bags containing a OnePlus powerbank, a small bag and a sports bottle.

Unfortunately there were a limited amount of the OP2 for public display (5, to be exact, inside a small closed room) and people only got to play with the device for less than 3 minutes before other attendees were ushered in for their turn to check out the phone. I know, wtf, right? o_O:confused::(

Maybe it was bad planning/execution by the OP reps in JKT, but those that came to have a thorough rundown with the OP2 shouldn't have been limited to a mere 3 minutes with said phone. It was like being rushed at a fastfood drive-thru.

Nevertheless, this mini rant is more of a reflection of the OP organizers in JKT; hopefully everyone else around the globe had a better experience. ;)

4. lucifora85
    Donut Jul 31, 2015

5. sharath01
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

sharath01 , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Been to the bangalore event. Very dissappointing experience. No crowd management at all. Made to wait in the queue outside the building for more than an hour. Had 5 demo models for display for a crowd of 1000 people which was horrible planning. No invites, no goodies for most people. Will not attend any more one plus events.

6. Jeet.Channa
    Froyo Jul 31, 2015

Attached Files:

7. MURLI MANOHAR MAHESHWARI
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

MURLI MANOHAR MAHESHWARI , Jul 31, 2015 :
    I see an opportunity for a marketing campaign - OnePlus 2, now on Three (3)

One plus One = two
    One plus two = three
    one plus three = four
    one plus nine thousand = 9001

That advanced mathematics course is really paying off.

OnePlus 2, we like its speed, (storage) capacity and advanced fingerprint features

This is only smartphone that OnePlus, a Chinese startup that started a couple of years ago, has released, but brilliant marketing around the phone’s specifications, features and software the first iteration, the OnePlus One phone was shipped with the CyanogenMod operating system, an Android skin that many geeks love ensured the phone got a lot of attention, and garnered better than anticipated sales.

8. MURLI MANOHAR MAHESHWARI
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

VeejayKarthik likes this.
  9. fredbenichou
    Froyo Jul 31, 2015

fredbenichou , Jul 31, 2015 :
    PARIS:
    Just attended the OPT experience in NUMA / PARIS
    Enormous line... 2 h waiting. Not really any ambiance or fun... but the phone was worth it !
    Good job guys

10. zaphod-beeblebrox
    KitKat Jul 31, 2015

zaphod-beeblebrox , Jul 31, 2015 :
    I hope oneplus and three NEVER do a deal.

11. Mcfly13
    Donut Jul 31, 2015

12. sai_saikat
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

sai_saikat , Jul 31, 2015 :
    h
    Hi Team OP, was at work n missed your event at Bangalore, please suggest as I want the OP2 real bad since its launch!
    Thanks!
    -Sai

13. saporta
    Eclair Jul 31, 2015

saporta , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Hey OnePlus, What are we poor guys in Fresno CA will do? SF is far for me. OnePlus 2 is very popular. Start producing and shipping ASAP. Need a new phone. My GS3 is at its last dying leg. I was a long Samsung customer. I am leaving them for OnePlus.

14. randeep
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

randeep , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Really horrible event in Delhi. What was the point of registering for event if everyone was going to crowd the place and push in without any management.

I was amongst the first 10 to register and reached much before 4 PM at Cafe Coffee Day and I could not even get in as the place was absolutely mad crowded and sweaty/stinky. I really wanted to just turn around and go back, but just stayed back for the crowd to thin out and get a chance to check out the OPT. When I did get a chance to go in, there were no goodies and could not even see the phone for 30 secs. Even during that time, the phone was so slow, Clicking a pic took like 3-5 secs and going back to home screen was like swimming through jelly.

Horribly managed event.

BTW, did anyone get the promised goody bag and the prize of actual OP2 phone? What was in the goody bag, if you managed to get one.

15. jujumccoy
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

jujumccoy , Jul 31, 2015 :
    attending the event at Paris, no invites given, no goodiess, no watter bottle, very bad organisation (any indication to find the show room at the last stairs of the building) nothing... then you just hanging the phone... which was not hot after 2 hours working in many hand.
    Just 5 phones, in each configuration (wood, kevlar, etc), checked ONE by ONE by futurs owners... TOOO LOOONG !

BUT

I Was ranked 460 000 / 1 150 000 (or something like that) and now I'am 40 500.... :D :D that's a surprise !

16. billycornell17
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 31, 2015

17. jacky.andrade
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

18. fholtsberg
    Cupcake Jul 31, 2015

19. bonden_91
    Gingerbread Jul 31, 2015

bonden_91 , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Cant you have a event in stockholm sweden? I know it will result in many people from scandinavia to show up!

20. Rossc01
    Froyo Jul 31, 2015

Rossc01 , Jul 31, 2015 :
    Just came from having a very quick look and hands on of the OP2 in London, and I am definitely getting one. Compared it to my one and it just feels better (don't know if that's the new-shiny-toy effect) but it definitely looks very nice, better than the photos would have you believe. Unfortunately couldn't get inside the venue due to time, but one of the guys brought it outside for us to have a look, which I appreciated very much. Can't wait to get my invite for the OP2, well done One Plus team, your on to another smashing phone!