Join the The Lab² and review the Oclean X Pro Elite smart toothbrush

1. Daniel D.
    Community Team Staff Member Oct 15, 2021

Daniel D. , Oct 15, 2021 :
    画板 1.jpg Hey friends,

Back in late August, we asked you to share your opinion on extending The Lab to non-OnePlus products through this User Survey, and we were overwhelmed with the positive feedback. Since then, I’ve been on an exciting journey to contact external brands and introduce The Lab spirit to them.

We debuted The Lab² with Insta360 GO 2, an action camera. We noticed that some of you mentioned in the comments that you opted not to apply because you were inexperienced with this product category. This time we're bringing a device that every one of you uses daily (I hope). We welcome you, our beloved and talented community users, to join The Lab², and be the first to go hands-on with a non-OnePlus product as part of this contest.

Till now, I still did not know how @Overzee saw this coming and called it out two weeks ago during WU#407 post here, but you are right!

Product introduction – Oclean X Pro Elite

If you are a tech enthusiast who has profound knowledge and passion for Smart Toothbrush and wants to voice your insights and opinions on the devices, please show us your excellent and unbiased reviewing skills.

What's the process?
    Oct 15 – Open for Application
    Oct 15 – Oct 29 – Community reviews your application
    Oct 29 – Application Closes
    Nov 2 – Announcement of Lab Reviewers
    Nov 4 – Ship out The Lab devices
    Nov 8 and onwards – Unboxing
    Nov 15 and onwards – The Lab Review commences

When can you apply?
    From now until October 29, 23:59 HKT GMT+8

How can you apply?
    Please submit your applications via Forms here. Don't forget to share links to photos/videos in the application. Visuals matter! Do remember that the links must be accessible by us.

Last but not least, we'd also like to thank Oclean for graciously providing their smart toothbrushes for our users to review. We know it's a bit unorthodox for brands to collaborate in such a way (especially when there's no money involved), so we're grateful to see Oclean taking the chance to do something different together with us and our users.

Send your applications in and stand a chance to be one of our Oclean X Pro Elite reviewers

p.s Q9 on the application is brought to you none other than @dsmonteiro

JOIN HERE
    CLOSED

2. Daniel D.
    Community Team Staff Member Oct 15, 2021

Stickied Post
    Daniel D. , Oct 15, 2021 :
    FAQ:
    Q: Who is eligible?
    A: All users will be eligible for our program.

Q: What criteria will OnePlus use to select the winners?
    A: Your entry will be reviewed based on your photography and writing skills. Other criteria include your tech gadget experience, review history, blogging, and related user-generated content highlighting your writing proficiency. This allows us to determine whether you qualify as a Lab reviewer.

Q: How many devices have you prepared for the Lab² ?
    A: We have prepared 5 devices for this edition of the Lab².

Q: When will you ship out the review devices?
    A: We will ship out devices according to the schedule. Depending on the user’s region, Lab Reviewers will receive devices in three to seven calendar days.

Q: For how long do reviewers get to create their review thread after receiving the device?
    A: Upon receiving the devices, we allow approximately seven calendar days for reviewers to write their reviews. A follow-up review after using the device for one month is also required.

Q: Will reviewers be able to keep the devices?
    A: Yes, provided both reviews are completed and submitted on time.

Q: Are Lab reviewers allowed to write critical reviews of the products they received?
    A: Our top priority is to elicit honest feedback, we are committed to publishing user feedback – positive or critical – with zero censorship or influence.

3. Daniel D.
    Community Team Staff Member Nov 2, 2021

Stickied Post
    Daniel D. , Nov 2, 2021 :
    Hi friends,

Thanks to everyone for their participation in The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Edition. By October 29th, we received 400+ applications. I was relieved to find that most people do still brush; I am not alone ;). I am also excited that this edition of The Lab² will have a positive impact to improving oral hygiene through advancements in technology. Once you have tried out Smart/Electronic Toothbrushes, there is no going back. Lastly, It is the enthusiasm and talent that lives in our Community that makes The Lab and The Lab² so remarkable and special!

Also a special thanks to our beloved @dsmonteiro and @Leah L.. With their support, we have finally picked the top 5 entries to join the reviewer squad. Without further ado, let's welcome and meet the reviewer squad for The Lab² - Oclean X Pro Elite Edition.

@manuel19
    @Antonio_Luis
    @derLenno
    @Madtherapy7
    @nerdkabir

Congratulations! We cannot wait to experience the Oclean X Pro Elite from the perspectives of the reviewer squad.
    I will be reaching out to the reviewers via email later today.

4. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

YRJ , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Yaaas! I'm soo ready to brush my teeth :rolleyes: :D

Kidding aside, I really appreciate the initiative and a second edition for lifestyle products :)

5. Liehjan
    The Lab Reviewer - OnePlus Buds Pro Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

6. dsmonteiro
    Community Consultant Staff Member Oct 15, 2021

7. McJader
    Marshmallow Oct 15, 2021

McJader , Oct 15, 2021 :
    What are these options 🤣
    Screenshot_20211015-150251__01.jpg

8. Overzee
    Junior Moderator, The Showcase Reviewer Junior Moderator Oct 15, 2021

Overzee , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Haha, that's awesome! But I'm sorry @Daniel D., a magician never reveals his secrets...
    [​IMG]
    Nah, it was a wild guess. But it had to be something with 'smart' functions and used daily. The toothbrush was the first that came to mind;)

9. Overzee
    Junior Moderator, The Showcase Reviewer Junior Moderator Oct 15, 2021

10. camohan
    Assistant Head Moderator Assistant Head Moderator Oct 15, 2021

camohan , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Do you mean, the next product is NOTHING Ear buds?

11. camohan

12. YRJ
    The Lab - OnePlus 7T Reviewer; Community Hero 2020 Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

13. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

jlasensiofi, SRD. and McJader like this.
  14. SRD.
    Lollipop Oct 15, 2021

SRD. , Oct 15, 2021 :
    To check if your bite is effective against the rhino skin of staffs ( You know who he is/they are 😜).

15. Starcommander
    OnePlus Accessory Tester Oct 15, 2021

jlasensiofi, McJader and Dresa91 like this.
  16. Starcommander

philos64, McJader and Dresa91 like this.
  17. Dresa91
    User of the Year 2016; Most Active User 2020 Community Expert Oct 15, 2021

Dresa91 , Oct 15, 2021 :
    TWSS:p

McJader and Starcommander like this.
  18. Starcommander

19. camohan

camohan , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Never thought about that aspect.

jlasensiofi, YRJ and Dresa91 like this.
  20. Maximus Decimus Meridius
    Marshmallow Oct 15, 2021

Maximus Decimus Meridius , Oct 15, 2021 :
    Hey!
    As someone who works in dental field:mask:, i'm willing to do a full research, report and photocollage (including dental-microscope) on this.

21. Starcommander

jlasensiofi and Dresa91 like this.