Join us for our first photowalk in New York City!

1. Brady R. NA Videographer Staff Member Mar 28, 2019

Brady R., Mar 28, 2019 :
    Forum (3).png

Hey OnePlus Community,

@David X. and I are hosting OnePlus’ first-ever photowalk in New York City. We’d love for you to come out on the evening of April 10th to meet us. We’ll take you on a stroll around the city to capture some great golden hour photos, time lapses, and landscape photos. It’ll be a fun time of exchanging tips and techniques for your OnePlus camera, and maybe even making a few new friends.

We’re looking to keep this exchange fairly tight-knit during this 2-3 hour photowalk, so we’re capping this invite-only event at 15 participants. If you’re interested in joining us, please complete the following steps by April 3rd (11:59 PM ET):
    • Fill out this Google form: https://forms.gle/MpN9GrziqqvKLXqE6
    • Let us know via a comment on this thread: What do you enjoy photographing and what's your trick for doing it well?
    If you’re selected, we’ll email you on April 4th with the event details. If you’re not in NYC but love this idea, let us know where in the US you think we should come next. We look forward to hosting more photography events in the future.

2. Logancd1 Ice Cream Sandwich Mar 28, 2019

Logancd1, Mar 28, 2019 :
    San Diego has the best views out there, it's impossible to take a bad photo;)

script, Jammin619, astro39 and 6 others like this.
  3. TekCheetah Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

TekCheetah, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Please come to Sugar Land Texas. No OnePlus Users are respected here . We need to show the people that OnePlus exceeds all other phone brands!

4. kumar Gingerbread Mar 29, 2019

kumar, Mar 29, 2019 :
    I love taking landscape / nature pictures.
    My trick is to try different unique angles.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2019

5. keithnyc Lollipop Moderator Mar 29, 2019

keithnyc, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Woo, what a fantastic opportunity! Thanks for the consideration.....form filled out and fingers crossed!

meatandy, script and SLB_OP like this.
  6. Rpe89 Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

Rpe89, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Complete amateur when it's comes to photography looking to forward to learn about it more and unleash the camera beast that's my 6t. I like taking pictures of landscapes and nature.

keithnyc likes this.
  7. Saffronikku Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

Saffronikku, Mar 29, 2019 :
    I love taking pictures of any and everything around the city (NYC) on my Oneplus 6, but mostly food, haha. My "trick" to good photos is good lighting, but even that isn't too much of a problem with night mode now

keithnyc likes this.
  8. scotty137 US Brand Ambassador Mar 29, 2019

scotty137, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Haha I grew up in Sugar Land! Small world!

keithnyc and Ruby G. like this.
  9. Richie324 Donut Mar 29, 2019

Richie324, Mar 29, 2019 :
    JUst got some great shots at the Vessel, would love to hit some more spots with some Oneplus fam

keithnyc likes this.
  10. jayanyway US Brand Ambassador Mar 29, 2019

keithnyc and L1552498658295 like this.
  11. Sonny G Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

12. stevebookman Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

stevebookman, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Most frequent subjects are cultural, artistic and social events in the New York City area.
    See userid stevebookman on Instagram and also youtube.com/stevebookman.

Extensive experience with photography and the above subjects helps me be effective.
    High performance of the One Plus 6T platform is an important enabler in obtaining useful footage @ videos as well as appealing still pictures.

13. SLB_OP Froyo Mar 29, 2019

SLB_OP, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Photography is not just an art, it is life. One doesn't need a fancy camera. Proper lighting, angle, unique perception and of course a decent cell camera (OnePlus 6 is what I use in this case) are alone needed to capture the beautiful snaps.

teeody likes this.
  14. hicham.hamid Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

hicham.hamid, Mar 29, 2019 :
    Very exciting! I enjoy taking pictures of New York's skyscrapers, and my trick is to use panorama!

teeody likes this.
  15. toastytoast1234 Marshmallow Mar 29, 2019

toastytoast1234, Mar 29, 2019 :
    New York, New York, so good they posted it twice.

16. 1plus_batman Gingerbread Mar 29, 2019

teeody likes this.
  17. imrajatgupta Donut Mar 29, 2019

imrajatgupta, Mar 29, 2019 :
    NYC (Manhattan to be precise) is the first city that I visited outside India. I've seen almost every part of Manhattan by just walking from downtown to Central Park. I enjoy clicking pictures of places, food, people to make memories and to remember the amazing time I had with them or at that place/ event. I try to take the picture with little more exposure than normal plus usually in landscape because it gives me more in the frame. <3 Oh! And I also got inked in NYC with the NYC Skyline on my left hand. #bucketlist done right. :D

keithnyc and teeody like this.
  18. T1541969628656 Donut Mar 29, 2019

T1541969628656, Mar 29, 2019 :
    I'd love to be apart of this because it would amazing to be able to learn how to use my OnePlus camera to its full potential, and to meet fellow OnePlus lovers in the process! My OnePlus6T has made it so easy to snap some incredible images and it has really inspired me to learn more about photography.
    -Anna

keithnyc and teeody like this.
  19. teeody Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

teeody, Mar 29, 2019 :
    This sounds like a great opportunity to learn more about the amazing camera in my OnePlus 6T!! I would love to be a part of this, first ever NYC photo walk! Form filled out and fingers crossed!! Thanks for the consideration!!

20. dashindiva Cupcake Mar 29, 2019

dashindiva, Mar 29, 2019 :
    It's funny, I live in the NYC area but rarely TAKE photos here. I shoot primarily for my business & like playing around in the Pro Mode & with videos but I really haven't explored half of what I know this camera can do. I have taken product pics & videos but have yet to really let loose out in the city!

keithnyc, TiramisuNY and teeody like this.