Juicy Realm (Android mobile shooting game)

1. KnightofScorpio
    US Brand Ambassador Jul 27, 2020

KnightofScorpio , Jul 27, 2020 :
    [​IMG]

I'm not sure if anyone has played this game, Juicy Realm, but I wanted to introduce it to the community if no one hasn't, and if people have, I wanted to get the conversation going and shine light of this exceptional game.

This game actually started off a regular console game. I know for sure it was available on PC initially via Steam (and from what I remember, some other platforms), and migrated to Nintendo Switch (which is where I go tit from).

Juicy Realm is considered a "roguelike game," which to be honest, I can't tell you what that is. But, I consider it to be a sort of dungeon shooter like game. It's filled with these unique cartoonic characters, both enemies, and as characters that you play as to fight the enemies. It has over 80+ unique weapons, guns, and melee weapons. It has about 6 worlds, various difficultly levels, boss rush, etc. There's a one-play story mode, which is just called solo, then there's a duo mode, where you can play multiplayer with one other person (Which I have not tested out yet, trying to get my little brother to get it).

Here's the mobile trailer:

Unlike other mobile games, this is a full-fledged game. It's not a pay-to-play, that's bare bones, and that's more of a pick up and play, it's a real, full-fledged game, and it's only $2.99 on the Google Play store. I have been wanting the movement for mobile games to stop focusing heavily on the pay-to-play, micro-transaction model, and start building real full-fledged games either specifically for mobile, or as cross-platform that including a mobile version. This is a step in the right direction.

Not only that, this mobile version isn't a simple copy and paste port, it also has added features, like this sort of baking slot to keep acquired abilities you pick up, you can upgrade those abilities, a few new weapons (at least none that I saw in the Nintendo Switch version I owned), and an additional new character.

But enough of me talking, It's better if I just show you what it's about. Now this is not my best example of it because this was a new weapon I got, and I wasn't sure how to work it, but the game is REALLY fun and addictive:

Maybe some day we can pair up and play with the Duo player mode.
    Just throwing that out there.​

2. wissou
    US Brand Ambassador Jul 27, 2020

wissou , Jul 27, 2020 :
    I'm definitely going to check this game out on switch and on my phone ;)

KnightofScorpio likes this.
  3. KnightofScorpio
    US Brand Ambassador Jul 28, 2020

KnightofScorpio , Jul 28, 2020 :
    Dope.

You should. It's really fun. I spend so many hours playing.
    Would be cool if they do some DLC, but they have done some free updates. @wissou