July 12th invites, whats your order status?

1. abboud
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

abboud , Jul 18, 2014 :
    i got the dpd track number today ... couldu give the main website so i can track it and what next after getting the track number

2. abboud
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

abboud , Jul 18, 2014 :
    what is the dpd telephone number i want to call them too i live in sweden

3. antiochasylum
    Donut Jul 18, 2014

antiochasylum , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I got mine on 7/16. Yellow tint. Sucks. Using phone so far and it has NOT gotten any better. So don't think it will "go away" because so far, mine has not. Tried the 500 lumen flashlight. Going to try sun once the sun comes out. But so far. Nothing. Trying to get an exchange.

dracinn likes this.
  4. playedmarker
    Gingerbread Jul 18, 2014

playedmarker , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Can any body help me? I got an invite for the 64gb one. I followed the link in my email and claim the invite. I click use it, and it brought me to oneplus.net/one. Weird thing is, I kept getting blank page after I click buy. Anybody who can help me or have the same issues??
    Thank you

5. Luke94m
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

Attached Files:

6. abboud
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 19, 2014

abboud , Jul 19, 2014 :
    make a thread and ask

7. xythiii

xythiii , Jul 19, 2014 :
    My parcel got stuck just 70 km away from my location, tomorrow sunday so maybe monday will be my lucky day....Germany

8. abboud

abboud , Jul 19, 2014 :
    you use dpd

9. dracinn
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2014

dracinn , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Unfortunately, OnePlus will not exchange it. They repeatedly state that there is no issue (denial games). It is up to you if you want to still peruse it but honestly you are wasting your time. You can read my experience at the following thread:

https://forums.oneplus.net/threads/after-a-very-long-wait.55613

Also, I do not recommend you leave it in the sun. That is very bad for the battery and electronics. What you can try is a UV curing device. They have them at repair shops that replace screens (best machines) or at salons for curing gel nails (mid-scale machines). Some women actually buy them to use at home (lower-end machines). I do not personally have access to one but I am in the process of asking friends to see if they have access to one. Do keep in mind that this "fix" does not work for everyone.

Personally, I'm trying to improve it to sell it. I can't continue to support a company that treats it's customers like this. They are basically calling us liars by stating that there is no issue. Unforgivable.

Good luck to you. I really hope that it works out for you.

Last edited: Jul 21, 2014

10. dracinn
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2014

dracinn , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Good luck. I hope you get a good device.

xythiii likes this.
  11. hamatro
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

hamatro , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Since Friday night my Parcel is 90 km away from me in Aschaffenburg ............. DPD doesn't deliver on Saturdays and of course not on Sundays..... I hate everything right now. 9 days from order to deliver is just not satisfying

12. xythiii

hamatro likes this.
  13. dracinn
    Honeycomb Jul 19, 2014

dracinn , Jul 19, 2014 :
    I know it is hard to be patient when it is so close and yet so far (as in not in your hands). Just hang in there and hope there are no issues with it. That is more important than a delay of a couple of days. Trust me, I know.

Good luck !

hamatro likes this.
  14. cat_baxter
    Eclair Jul 19, 2014

cat_baxter , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Got my phone today from DPD guy near Aschaffenburg - cant't share your pain.

15. hamatro
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

hamatro , Jul 19, 2014 :
    REALLY? **** that. Why don't they ship to me....

16. cat_baxter
    Eclair Jul 19, 2014

cat_baxter , Jul 19, 2014 :
    Check my DPD tracking, maybe there are some diffs?

[​IMG]

17. bigmase521
    Eclair Jul 19, 2014

bigmase521 , Jul 19, 2014 :
    My OPO finally arrived this afternoon! It's a beautiful device.. really loving it. Great build quality and it's blazing fast. Great packaging too, really nice tough. LOVE the Sandstone Black look and especially the feel. Great grip!

I DO have a bit of yellow banding on the bottom portion of the screen. It's not awful, but it is noticeable. Going to try the nail shop UV trick and see if it fixes it. If not, will have to see if I can live with it, or if it'll just bug the hell outta me.

Build Date: 7/5/14

18. hamatro
    Gingerbread Jul 19, 2014

19. hassan_1000
    Gingerbread Jul 23, 2014

20. abboud
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 25, 2014

dracinn likes this.