Not open for further replies.
  1. Vaubi93
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2014

2. valuthy
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2014

3. jgarrob
    Froyo Jun 29, 2014

jgarrob , Jun 29, 2014 :
    I think its correct that everyone in this forum have the oportunity to get an invite a months earlier or more than the people are not folowing them.

They start sending invites on 7th July. I don't know if in the end of the month, they been able to get about 30k invites here. (for example 1k each day).
    And the can even reuse the invites that are not used in 24h.

I'm a little above the middle. In the 50k

4. f30
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2014

5. npaunovic
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2014

npaunovic , Jun 29, 2014 :
    47100 here... Who cares... At least it's easy number to remember. :D I think I'll wait for 2nd model if this company survive to that time with this strategy. Of course I hope we all could buy the next model at the store without invites and for reasonable price too.

6. npaunovic
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2014

npaunovic , Jun 29, 2014 :
    quote="npaunovic, post: 2113740, member: 47100"]47100 here... Who cares... At least it's easy number to remember. :D I think I'll wait for 2nd model if this company survive to that time with this strategy. Of course I hope we all could buy the next model at the store without invites and for reasonable price too.[/quote]

I just couldn't resist to replay to myself. :eek:)

7. itr452
    Eclair Jun 29, 2014

8. serros
    Donut Jun 29, 2014

9. YinSun
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2014

YinSun , Jun 29, 2014 :
    Look
    Looks like this post didn't work for some of the active members. Do you think you could do a better job? It's called a start up company because it's new, as in they haven't done this before. Mistakes are to be expected. Especially when trying to make a device with such high standards at a low price. Did OP make mistakes? Sure, no reason to get all pissy about it.

10. Anniegr4n7
    Froyo Jun 29, 2014

Anniegr4n7 , Jun 29, 2014 :
    Really hoping I'm in the early supporters category!! If not here's hoping the 25k supporters don't want their invites!

11. rakym
    Honeycomb Jun 29, 2014

12. scotts1688
    Cupcake Jun 29, 2014

13. jeffk704
    Gingerbread Jun 29, 2014

14. Ehesh
    Eclair Jun 29, 2014

15. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Jun 29, 2014

DR_BOOBINS , Jun 29, 2014 :
    Nobody says that you can't trash the product (that you don't even have). You should always be allowed to display your immaturity and lack of being able to think before you type or speak. It's just that you should never get an invite since you already are prejudiced about it. You are the type of person that would find imperfection in perfection. I bet that you where always given what you wanted and never heard the word "NO". As for everyone that is following up with your wild rant, keep it up. We await with anticipation your next comment as you continue to pull on the rope you placed around your own neck. You are entertaining!

16. markie g.
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2014

markie g. , Jun 30, 2014 :
    You got contradictions everywhere you speak like fool

17. The Maxassin
    Froyo Jun 30, 2014

The Maxassin , Jun 30, 2014 :
    @Carl @Emmanuel @David S.

I have a predicament. I'm more than likely going to be in an earlier batch, being under the 1K mark in terms of member number but I'm in Australia, a non-launch country. Will I get the invite, will I be able to use it, and if I can get it, will the warranty still be valid?

18. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Jun 30, 2014

DR_BOOBINS , Jun 30, 2014 :
    The only possible way for OP to offer their product at the crazy low price is to continue to operate the same way they are doing right now. If you want to pay more, just buy a Galaxy S5 or iPhone. They are readily available. But if you want to get the same (or better) phone at less than half the price, then join the crowd of patient invite expectant. It develops character in many and destroys those that can't handle the wait. Patience is a virtue and OP is great in testing and developing this in us!

19. DR_BOOBINS
    Froyo Jun 30, 2014

DR_BOOBINS , Jun 30, 2014 :
    I only spoke in a way you would understand. I see that it worked!

20. markie g.
    Gingerbread Jun 30, 2014

markie g. , Jun 30, 2014 :
    Lol. I will spare you looking like a fool any longer. OK you win I'm wrong