I'm not upset.

4. Joel Chuah
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

Joel Chuah , Jul 8, 2014 :
    you and me both :(

5. p51d007
    KitKat Jul 8, 2014

p51d007 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Hate to say I told ya so, but I told ya so...it's already 3:15am GMT Tuesday, July EIGHTH, 22:16 on the east coast of the USA, Monday, July 7th, and 11:15am in China Tuesday, July EIGHTH.
    The 7th has come, and gone...sure don't see a lot of posts about ordering the OnePlus...
    How many? Less than 100?

Vector likes this.
  6. One4U
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

One4U , Jul 8, 2014 :
    What do you mean by early supporter?
    Is there a specific date and forum member numbers?

Please be more specific.

7. pi3point142
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 8, 2014

pi3point142 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    hey hey hey, it's the 8th July and it's 10.20 am in Hong Kong, and still no news of the 7th July invites.

Come on OnePlus, feed me just a little bit of info to get me through the day, please, pretty please. Don't leave me hanging like this.

8. leongheng70
    Donut Jul 8, 2014

9. MikeEhrmantraut
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

10. mlong212
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

mlong212 , Jul 8, 2014 :
    My phone is 3yrs old, hopefully it'll be NEW shortly. Of course so is my Wife's... We need 2!
    - Is that greedy?

11. shaokuang
    Eclair Jul 8, 2014

12. mackadatious
    Donut Jul 8, 2014

mackadatious , Jul 8, 2014 :
    You know what said is everyone including myself are wantin the opo but its sad there are 122k members to their forum alone. They cant manufactur that many fones to accomadate their members? So instead they do contest for the invites which is fine but cu people fones have shippedout they give them more invites to give away cu they had to wait? Ya so the "flagship" is non invoid cuz instead off turning around n sharing with other members waiting to gwt the fone they sell it on ebay for 100-300 an inbite to make a profit? Were all capatilist to some degree but what ever happned to giving back to the cause the joined to aupport in the first place. Well all be waiting for invite n continuing waiting or pay/bribe someone for an invite. The ahould give all registered members to the aite the opportunity to be involved without beomg outsourced to ebay to $600 for the opo smh

13. jepotnp
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

jepotnp , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Ideally we all don't have to follow this phone but the never settle hype, the contests, and now they got all my contact information (email, twitter, Facebook, &etc..). Of course I gave it voluntarily for the OPO phone but still empty handed. At least when OPO #2 comes out they (OPO) can upfront contact me coz they got my information + all of yours. Brilliant for OPO #2. For now gonna keep on waiting like a fool but hey... No hard feelings. Hmm.. May be moto 360 will probably be out before this phone. I know the LG G3 is out this Friday.

14. MrIanB
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2014

MrIanB , Jul 8, 2014 :
    They r dangling this carrot over all of us that we can't get. Shameful business practices that once and if I ever get my phone, will not recommend this company to anyone ever.

Ian. B

15. Zeals
    Gingerbread Jul 8, 2014

16. ZeroLocke
    Froyo Jul 8, 2014

ZeroLocke , Jul 8, 2014 :
    I never heard of this phone until 3 days ago, I come to the site to buy it and well I was depressed in finding out only certain people got it.. Anyhow I made an account so does that include me or no?

17. KrazyKing
    Honeycomb Jul 8, 2014

KrazyKing , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Whatever. More bullsh#t from these clowns. I'm member 72xx and haven't received f#*k all. Once a talker always a talker. Let's finally see some action from this Mickey Mouse company.

p51d007 and MrFingerIII like this.
  18. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jul 8, 2014

MrFingerIII , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Another version of Trickle down economics hahaha

July 7th OPO Died for the 100th time

p51d007 likes this.
  19. MrIanB
    Jelly Bean Jul 8, 2014

MrIanB , Jul 8, 2014 :
    Yes, welcome to the party but there is a long wait in front of u. Just check email 2x a day night and day for invite. Check spam and junk mail in case email dropped there. Other than that, I would not spend much time hear unless u want to.

Ian B

MrFingerIII likes this.
  20. MrFingerIII
    Lollipop Jul 8, 2014

MrFingerIII , Jul 8, 2014 :
    True words true words...... this is now a safe haven for fun not the phone I think it's past it's due date and spoiled lol