July Plan for Early Supporters

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arrjaan Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

Arrjaan, Aug 6, 2014 :
    Seeing that you only registered one day after me, you're right. Hours would have worked for us:/

2. wrightone86 Donut Aug 6, 2014

wrightone86, Aug 6, 2014 :
    I feel you guys' pain :(

3. Arrjaan Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

Arrjaan, Aug 6, 2014 :
    Good news is that latest announcement tells me that I will most certainly get an invite the end of this month! :D

4. wmm KitKat Aug 6, 2014

wmm, Aug 6, 2014 :
    You guys shouldn't be in pain much longer, considering the announcement this morning that they're shooting for hitting the first 100K before the end of August. As many others before me have said, it's worth waiting for!

5. wrightone86 Donut Aug 6, 2014

wrightone86, Aug 6, 2014 :
    Yea that gave me a larger amount of hope instead of a glimmer, lol. Should be soon now!

6. Dmiket12 Honeycomb Aug 6, 2014

7. jwwrightmt Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

jwwrightmt, Aug 7, 2014 :
    mine arrived

8. xceptor Froyo Aug 7, 2014

9. wrightone86 Donut Aug 7, 2014

wrightone86, Aug 7, 2014 :
    Woke up to the invite this morning!!!!

10. Arrjaan Honeycomb Aug 7, 2014

11. vivek.roongta Eclair Aug 7, 2014

12. djbrown98 Donut Aug 8, 2014

djbrown98, Aug 8, 2014 :
    Hello MikeR123, can you please update your numbers?

13. djbrown98 Donut Aug 8, 2014

14. scurly Gingerbread Aug 8, 2014

scurly, Aug 8, 2014 :
    Short story, i ordered the phone on 7-23-2014 received the package on 07-31-2014, The phone with the phone "box" wasn't in that package only the EU charger, letter within the package described it should've contain both items.

Submit a ticket the same day, called DPD multiple times on all days after i received the package and they couldn't help me.

Few days later: Finally they said they will investigate the sitaution with DPD. Still to this day no answer on any related questions, they just say have more patience "well that is already below zero 14 days after i placed the order".

So i continue asking for update with again the answer "please have more patience".

Again i asked the same questions again. and finally my patience has dropped below zero.

(Please note, i m aware of their situation with having alot of tickets and a back log on their support)

So i write this in the ticket today:
    {
    Is there any chance for me to get the missing product within acceptable time?

Acceptable time equals delivery time max 5 - 8 days since my circumstances and date of order I find it pretty acceptable (yet)

I know you can't do much about it but as far as I know it could've been stolen and if they find out its true after 5 more days investigate if its even has begun and it will take additional 7 days at least to receive any package from that day.. well you can do the math 5+7=12 + the 8 days I'm waiting equals 20 +-5 days delay / weekends equals ? The same time as if I ordered directly from China ("
    to the netherlands").

Patience has never been a strong feature for me, but this isn't acceptable for any other customer I believe. I know oneplus is already doing a great job on upgrading the support so please keep that going.

what would you do in my situation ?

Isn't there anyway to send me the phone and leave me out of this situation ?

It feels like I'm fishing in a lake without any fish to catch.

}

Still to this day it's 17 days ago i placed the order, today its the 8th day without the phone and only the charger package and NO update at all on the current sitaution..

So a question to all the friendly forum users:

Will you accept this situation (with in my case 310 euro's hanging above a big fire) with the possibility of getting the answer NO we have not located your missing product, "a wild guess appears" after 15 days on creating the ticket and yet to come an addition +-7 days to get a new phone delivered to your adress (If that even happens)

Please reply or like and thanks for your support!

And thanks to Oneplus Support team for at least helping me out with the situation. but give it more priority please.

Additional tags:
    @Carl
    @David S.

I'll wait with patience what and when they will react.

(This message may contain some misspellings please ignore, english isn't my native language)

15. freebies.ca Gingerbread Aug 9, 2014

16. niccotine Cupcake Aug 9, 2014

17. bnchauhan Eclair Aug 9, 2014

18. ganis Donut Aug 9, 2014

ganis, Aug 9, 2014 :
    Eagerly waiting for my turn...Really appreciate if someone can send me an invite... Thanks

19. niccotine Cupcake Aug 10, 2014

20. bnchauhan Eclair Aug 10, 2014