Just an average user spending some time with the 1+1

1. raptor2569
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 , Aug 12, 2014 :
    Hey all!
    So I received my 64gig 1+1 within 3 days since I placed my order. Got it August 11th Monday 5:45pm EST. Its now August 12th Tuesday 9:30am. So the few hours I spent with this phone I love it!
    Its fast, clean and works great! Its setup on At&t network with no major issues that I can see so far. The ONLY thing I can tell is the screen is slightly touchy yes, also a SLIGHT yellowing at the bottom of the screen. Its REALLY not that bad unless you're super picky. Im speaking 100% honest here. Its not that bad, well at least for me. The only thing I am seeing im not that impressed with is the battery. I have been using this phone pretty well. I charged it once last night while I setup my phone so it was at 100% then unplugged it. With watching a few movies, surfing, playing games, downloading apps doing short videos, taking pictures and updating the phones software. So far its been good not great. Brightness was at auto, wifi on, Bluetooth on, I have all the normal apps most have bookface, Instagram, 3 emails at 30min to an 1hr checking, I have a moving wallpaper (yes I have a moving wallpaper, I like them so :p ) and it was set to "battery saving mode" So with in those hours (tack on 6 hours of sleep) Its now at 64%. I know what you are going to say. You have a moving background and you haven't "trained" your battery 3 cycles yet. As I said its good not as spectacular as people are saying. But so far this phone feels like I got from a store. Its a really great phone. So I will post another in a few weeks after I get to train the battery and play around with it some more. Thanks 1+1 team for this great phone!

Raptor~

P.s~ I have not received any invites to share. Once I get some I will gladly pass the love along.

firestan likes this.
  2. kapachingo
    Eclair Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 likes this.
  3. aliplus
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

aliplus , Aug 12, 2014 :
    You will receive invites in 1 month, hopefully. You will be notified by email.

raptor2569 likes this.
  4. fortinrock
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

5. anish1106
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 likes this.
  6. sunnymuldoon
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2014

7. flygodz
    Froyo Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 likes this.
  8. kapachingo
    Eclair Aug 12, 2014

9. Abhishek Kumar
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 likes this.
  10. akki3006
    Cupcake Aug 12, 2014

akki3006 , Aug 12, 2014 :
    but how we can get the invites, i am pretty much impressed with this & desperately looking to buy this asap

11. Mjt008
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

Mjt008 , Aug 12, 2014 :
    What's your SOT like? I'm averaging around 6.5 hours.

12. auliasinadya
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 likes this.
  13. firestan
    Honeycomb Aug 12, 2014

raptor2569 likes this.
  14. raptor2569
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

Not sure yet. I will have more of an avg time time when I get to use it after a few charges. So far as of 11:55pm EST Tues (today) Its at 58% with checking emails and surfing a bit. Not much use today. Working sucks most of my time. ;)

15. raptor2569
    Gingerbread Aug 12, 2014

Thanks every one with the comments. As I stated I will share the invites as soon as I can.

16. raptor2569
    Gingerbread Aug 14, 2014

raptor2569 , Aug 14, 2014 :
    Ok So its been roughly 3 full days I spent with the 64Gb 1+1 and so far its been very good.
    So first let me talk about the battery for a moment. I have been a custom to keeping my phone charged from 2 to 3 times a day. Obviously depending on how much I use it on a day to day bases. So with small amounts of game playing, video watching, surfing the web, sending\receiving calls, checking social media regularly, taking pics, texting, listening to music, downloading apps, wifi on, Bluetooth on and just playing with settings this battery has lasted ALL DAY! I would charge my phone from when I go to bed around 10pm and wake up at 6:30am and unplug my phone. I could have my phone working all day till 3% life left in that battery at 9:30pm (with still some to go). So that's about 10hrs of normal to heavy use. I like that for sure. So with wifi... That's another story. I connect to my work and I had NO issues one day. The next I have issues connecting or holding a connection. Now today the 4th morning has some connecting issues again. So Its weird. My home wifi no problems. So could be the types of routers or GHz connections could be the cause. I don't know till I mess with that (which I have not yet).
    I have all the settings to default just to have a starting test point and go from there. So that's the ONLY problem I have with this phone. The screen has that same slight VERY VERY slight yellowing at the bottom but it seems to be going away since the day I got it. The Bluetooth is kinda weird with my ford touch system. Phone calls and audio streaming works its just texting doesn't very well or not at all. I know Fords isn't the greatest from the start but the other phones I tried work fairly well. But music and calls work great. I have at&t service and no issues in the Philly and connecting areas. I don't travel far much but all the normal spots I go are all great 4G LTE service. This phone is great and beautiful to look at that's for sure. Will post another update soon. Also still no invites to share yet. Sorry

Thanks for reading!
    1+1 Rocks!