Other

Just another trade-in sucker, legally scammed.

1. just1mohr Cupcake Jul 5, 2019

just1mohr, Jul 5, 2019 :
    If you won't allow me to begin the trade-in process of an old device until the return period for my new device expires, and if that return period extends beyond the timeframe of the trade-in offer I'm presented with, then I either shouldn't be presented with the offer I cannot accept or I should be simultaneously warned I won't be able to accept it.
    Sure, you're willing to immediately and proactively disrupt the process when it serves you, by forcing me to wait until my return period has expired but you won't afford the disruption in consideration for your customer.
    It's simply disingenuous to inform me an offer is available to me when you won't let me accept it. I fell into the trap since I naively assumed no system or service could be so illogical to intentionally contradict itself.
    I know there's no tangible incentive for them to correct this issue since they have my money and apparently that's worth more to them. I just don't understand why you would value a fraction of the price of your product over your reputation with that inherently loyal customer and anyone they might warn of your deception. Maybe there's enough new potential suckers out there, that scamming them is worth more than retaining your old customers. You have no self-respect to willingly create enemies for yourself or intentionally give people a reason to hate you.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019

T1541473384698 likes this.
  2. Matt 80 Lollipop Jul 5, 2019

Matt 80, Jul 5, 2019 :
    This is not oneplus customer support, it's a user forum. If you want to have your rant at oneplus, then contact them directly.

Last edited: Jul 5, 2019

3. Muhsin_Sultan Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 5, 2019

ziggyson8911 likes this.
  4. just1mohr Cupcake Jul 8, 2019

just1mohr, Jul 8, 2019 :
    Hmm.. This was already the aftermath of talking to CS. I brought my thoughts to the forums because the rep told me to. I first tried posting in the feedback section but it only gives you a few hundred words to describe an OS suggestion or a bug. After searching for similar threads, this is the forum that everyone else posted in. Seems like I'm in the right place, to me.

5. T1541473384698 Cupcake Jul 20, 2019

6. just1mohr Cupcake Aug 4, 2019

just1mohr, Aug 4, 2019 :
    Thanks for promoting the effort! At first I was confused because I opened this thread on the official community app and hilariously, ironically, there is no poll. I had to open it in a web browser to even see it.

T1541473384698 likes this.