Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

4. Chris Haidze
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

5. Nickname
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

6. cooki3sanyday
    Jelly Bean Jul 15, 2014

cooki3sanyday , Jul 15, 2014 :
    Please let me know what you think about the clarity and feel of the screen protector. I've heard people say tempered glass is better and I'm not sure which is better. If you have past experience with tempered glass, thoughts and comparisons would be great. Congrats on receiving it though.

7. brownthunder
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

8. Chris Gambini
    Gingerbread Jul 15, 2014

Chris Gambini , Jul 15, 2014 :
    I have just received my rhinoshield as well. Ordered last Tuesday. So far seems great. I usually use Spigen on my other phones and this seems on par with them as far as cut and clarity. I will have to give it a few more days of use to see how it holds up.

9. calee63
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

calee63 , Jul 15, 2014 :
    I received mine a few days ago. I pre-ordered so I can't speak on ordering to receiving times. I usually use Spigen products so I will use that as a comparison. The RS fits well - the cutouts are lined up perfectly. There is no significant change in the clarity of the screen with the RS on. There are still fingerprints on the protector but I think it's no worse than the original screen nor the Spigen. The feel is good but I do have to say I like the tempered glass feel better as it seems smoother to me. Can't speak for the impact resistance properties as I'm not planning on taking a hammer to my screen.

10. Firesheep
    Honeycomb Jul 15, 2014

11. dariel086
    Froyo Jul 15, 2014

12. thejchen7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 15, 2014

thejchen7 , Jul 15, 2014 :
    30 mins of use ATM. Really easy to apply the RS, very clear like every other screen protector. I basically just cleaned the phone with lint free cloth and just dropped the shield right on top of my phone and it peeled off the front cover. About its finger print prevention feature, it does it job. It has less finger prints on the RS than the OPO OEM screen protector and that's with me basically rubbing my finger up and down on the screen. You won't really see any finger prints smudges unless you are quite near the screen and tilt it at an angle to see it. I've keyed the shield and it pretty much holds up to mine expectation of not doing anything, because I tried it with the OEM protector and it didn't do anything either. I keyed it with little to hard force, because it's advertised to handle scratches. Haven't quit tested it's impact protection as I am not planning to drop anything onto the shield or dropping it.

TLDR It works as advertised and I really like the feel of it. It's cut pretty well to fit the One, so props to RS!

karawai, adrian.h.147, TevoD and 3 others like this.
  13. thejchen7
    Ice Cream Sandwich Jul 18, 2014

thejchen7 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Rhinoshield has great customer support, my unit had two corners that just wouldn't stick down and they just sent a replacement for me and I received it yesterday. All I can say is Rhinoshield has meet my expectations above n beyond.

yossigrosskopf and logikk like this.
  14. Robson
    KitKat Jul 18, 2014

Robson , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Nice!
    Do you know where they ship from when you live in Europe?

15. NLxRoyal
    Jelly Bean Jul 18, 2014

thejchen7 and logikk like this.
  16. logikk
    Honeycomb Jul 18, 2014

logikk , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Thanks for the review. I think I'm going to have to get one of these things. I'm really worried about accidentally cracking the screen on this thing since it is so exposed.

17. thejchen7

18. karawai

karawai , Jul 18, 2014 :
    I'm really interested by a review! i think i'l gonna buy it as soon as i get a god damn invite for the phone

19. yossigrosskopf
    Froyo Jul 18, 2014

yossigrosskopf , Jul 18, 2014 :
    looks and sounds great
    thanks for the review

personally i don’t like there packaging it looks real nasty but that’s not the point here.

does it come with any accessories and installation sheet etc..

20. thejchen7

thejchen7 , Jul 18, 2014 :
    Actually that's not the full packaging. Took it in a hurry. Shield is already applied so can't show you the shield.

Attached Files:

yossigrosskopf likes this.