Just received my first OnePlus phone

1. X1631720221435
    Cupcake Sep 22, 2021

X1631720221435 , Sep 22, 2021 :
    Good Afternoon,

I just received my first OnePlus phone, and excited to start using it. I got the 9 even though I was really wanting the 9 Pro. Looking through the community and website for some good tips and tricks. I am really looking forward to using the camera for the first time.

Currently I am in Cornville, AZ.

Mr. BG, cdnfarmer and otto2 like this.
  2. rhyd1am
    KitKat Sep 22, 2021

rhyd1am , Sep 22, 2021 :
    Hi and welcome to the community 🙂

I don't believe you'll be disappointed that you got the 9 over the 9 Pro (both excellent phones).

You should check out the photography section of the forum. You'll find all kinds of tips, tricks and friendly picture enthusiasts there.

https://forums.oneplus.com/forums/photography/

Mr. BG and otto2 like this.
  3. cdnfarmer
    Moderator, Photography Expert Moderator Sep 22, 2021

cdnfarmer , Sep 22, 2021 :
    Hi There and welcome to the community.

Enjoy your new phone.

There are lots of potential with the cameras. Rhyd1am gave you the main link. Here are a few other interesting areas.

The non monthly contest thread is a great place to upload your pictures taken with a OnePlus device and to interact with some of the best photographers in the community.

Themed threads where there is selected theme for type of pictures. Some include low light, macro, travel, DSLR etc. You can ask questions and see what others are doing.

There are some great photographers in the non contest thread that you can ask them questions. There is also a photo experts group (have title by name) woSch, TibiTibi, Hennes, script, Otto2 and myself in the community with whom you can ask questions.

rhyd1am and Mr. BG like this.