Just recieved YOG4PAS3JL OTA

1. Astralyss
    Eclair Nov 8, 2015

Astralyss , Nov 8, 2015 :
    Yes, this bug is present on my phone too. I must say though that I can tolerate this bug, which is something I couldn't say for the compass bug.

2. chandertalreja
    Gingerbread Nov 8, 2015

chandertalreja , Nov 8, 2015 :
    well anyone else please clear my query.. Just got my obeplus a day back and my cyanogen ver is 12.1-YOG4PAS3B4 ... Strangely when I googled this build number I didn't get any results and it shows I have the latest update.. This thread title States a different build number otherwise.. Please help me out .. Ty

3. mkfrns23
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

mkfrns23 , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Ever since I got the update my battery has been terrible, barely get half a day, trying to diagnose it, think it's something with my GPS or nfc, have to figure this out. Had no problems on last update.. Strange

4. tejaskadaskar
    Eclair Nov 9, 2015

tejaskadaskar , Nov 9, 2015 :
    The main cause of battery drain is mobile radio active bug.This bug literally drains your battery 7-9% every hour when you switch to your mobile data. This is totally insane.Many cells are affected due to this bug. It is confirmed that Android 6.0 will clear this bug.
    Are anyone of you affected by this bug??

kerokun likes this.
  5. chandertalreja
    Gingerbread Nov 9, 2015

chandertalreja , Nov 9, 2015 :
    well anyone else please clear my query.. Just got my obeplus a day back and my cyanogen ver is 12.1-YOG4PAS3B4 ... Strangely when I googled this build number I didn't get any results and it shows I have the latest update.. This thread title States a different build number otherwise.. Please help me out .. Ty

6. ADMstar
    Cupcake Nov 9, 2015

ADMstar , Nov 9, 2015 :
    After YOG4PAS3JL, my battery life has come down to 3-4
    hours with 3G on?? lot many apps restarting time and again.. Phone HEATING like
    A molten-rock while using 3G and Charging.. Please someone help..

7. lazloinsf
    Froyo Nov 9, 2015

lazloinsf , Nov 9, 2015 :
    Well known Android update saga -- do update, battery drain sucks, SCREAM!!!!! -- give it a few days / recharges / reboots and things should settle down again -- have not deep-dived into the AOSP Android System source code but it is doing something under the covers that takes a few days after each update to stabilize -- I think I am actually getting better battery performance 3-4 days after updating this round than I got before....

wilsmits likes this.
  8. osaz_oe
    Honeycomb Nov 9, 2015

9. vjuricic
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 11, 2015

vjuricic , Nov 11, 2015 :
    I got one update in period s I wrote and new one just last week but I waited and installed it yesterday. So basically I have got two updates in period of three weeks. :) :)

Cheers.

10. i5xswipe
    Ice Cream Sandwich Nov 11, 2015

i5xswipe , Nov 11, 2015 :
    Yes, 3JL came out days after the 100 rollout of the previous update. Near back to back, like it use to be. Miss those days.

vjuricic likes this.
  11. shoumikdc
    Donut Nov 13, 2015

shoumikdc , Nov 13, 2015 :
    I updated to YOG4PAS3JL a few days ago, with no issues. Previously with the 2QL update, I was getting random reboots (and every time I downloaded anything from the Play Store). I thought this issue removed this problem.

However, whenever I try downloading a file (say, a JPEG attachment on an email), the phone does a soft reboot. And the worst thing is that it keeps rebooting again and again. When I click download, the phone reboots; when the reboot is complete, I get a notification that the download is complete. But then it reboots again. Only after I clear the notification, does it seem to stop. Sometimes, after I go to downloads and press the delete button for that file, it reboots again.

Does anyone know a fix? It'd be much appreciated.

12. stOk3d
    Eclair Nov 19, 2015

stOk3d , Nov 19, 2015 :
    Any fix u can point me on how to fix these random reboots? It's becoming a pain. It does it daily now and I can't seem to find a specific app or whatever that triggers it. Bummer

13. waleedwad
    Froyo Nov 20, 2015

waleedwad , Nov 20, 2015 :
    did you do a clean install or just flash over ?

clear cache and dalvik ?

14. Rolodex
    Marshmallow Nov 27, 2015