Just recieved YOG4PAS3JL OTA

1. jagdeepb
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

jagdeepb , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Me too received this update. It is actually a security definition update. You will find a new option in settings- about phone after this update which will tell you what Android patch you currently have.

CasperTFG likes this.
  2. FTAFreedom
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

FTAFreedom , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I like to keep it simple........when you first get your phone, unlock the bootloader before you even put contact information into your phone; then flash TWRP and root it. In future wait for the full signed zips and away you go!!!!

Forget about Fastboot, Sideloading etc....one mistake in the mix and you'll have a soft brick or worse yet a Hardbricked phone; flash full updates through zip files in TWRP and enjoy the ride........

CasperTFG and imTSS like this.
  3. jagdeepb
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

jagdeepb , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Me too received the same. New option of Android Patch Level has been added into About details.

Attached Files:

4. RogueS4
    Jelly Bean Moderator Nov 4, 2015

5. agustine
    Donut Nov 4, 2015

agustine , Nov 4, 2015 :
    one thing u have to know properly what ur doing with ur device properly,otherwise u brick ur device and as i said i have those al problem which shared hare,,and i finally got a solution via oneplus one tool box,,i just share what i do to avoid those problems n what will u do rest up to u...

6. Deactivated User
    Nov 4, 2015

7. TlathamXmahtalT
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

TlathamXmahtalT , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Because it got merged. You're welcome.

8. Deactivated User
    Nov 4, 2015

9. CasperTFG
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

sgronkia likes this.
  10. Evokkimus
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

Evokkimus , Nov 4, 2015 :
    You had to enable Extended settings from Developer options to get them.

11. FTAFreedom
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015

FTAFreedom , Nov 4, 2015 :
    I must report that updating the fully flashed zip also made my phone display 4G and not LTE and the google dialer no longer functioned. Anytime I received a call or made a call it rebooted my phone.

Reverted back to 2QL and life is good again.......If your like me and hate Truecaller and installed the Google Dialer workaround after the 1N0 update then save yourself some grief and don't update this time round......

12. CasperTFG
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

CasperTFG , Nov 4, 2015 :
    http://forum.cyanogenmod.org/topic/96569-failed-to-verify-whole-file-signature-apply-update/

13. CasperTFG
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

CasperTFG , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Keepin it real, keepin it simple.

14. tasipranav
    Cupcake Nov 4, 2015

tasipranav , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Go to Google app -> Setting -> Voice -> "Ok Google" Detection -> Disable all option here

15. rwmchan
    Jelly Bean Nov 4, 2015

rwmchan , Nov 4, 2015 :
    so, any other site that can track the rollout %?

16. shahabalam
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

17. pacha
    Froyo Nov 4, 2015

pacha , Nov 4, 2015 :
    Thanks for confirmation that I have installed the correct patch for the incremental update. Installation takes a couple of minutes with stock recovery.
    . All this TWRP stuff is pure masochistic nonsense.

Attached Files:

18. ittakary
    Eclair Nov 4, 2015

19. Spannaa
    KitKat Nov 4, 2015

20. Artur Deus
    Gingerbread Nov 4, 2015