keyboard

1. mohithbm Froyo Jan 22, 2018

mohithbm, Jan 22, 2018 :
    please develop your own keyboard I prefer something better than Google keyboard

2. BeingIncog Marshmallow Jan 22, 2018

BeingIncog, Jan 22, 2018 :
    you can too now, follow tutorials on this enormous web!

RahulSivananda and Punk_69 like this.
  3. felipemendes Jelly Bean Jan 22, 2018

Punk_69 likes this.
  4. Punk_69 Lollipop Jan 22, 2018

Punk_69, Jan 22, 2018 :
    Oneplus doesn't need to make everything. You're using an android device!! There's plenty of keyboards there in the play store.

ju57_74zz likes this.
  5. GopalB. Nougat Jan 22, 2018

GopalB., Jan 22, 2018 :
    If you want something better...
    Try searching for if in playstore...

And I mean anything...
    [​IMG]

6. Green_1 Gingerbread Jan 22, 2018

Green_1, Jan 22, 2018 :
    Funny, I find Google's keyboard to be one of the best out there (blows the Samsung keyboard out of the water for instance). One of the things I wish OnePlus would actually do is stop wasting resources duplicating functionality from apps that Google already makes (and usually does better) and focus their development efforts on things that will make a difference to us as end users. Things like widevine L1 support so we can watch HD video for instance. That would be far more valuable than another inferior clone of Google's apps like messages, calculator, keep, or other apps

Rishabh.bhoma2 and zer0se7en like this.
  7. 1st-OnePlusDevice Cupcake Apr 28, 2019

1st-OnePlusDevice, Apr 28, 2019 :
    Finnish keyboard is too wide, too sensitive and definitely too inaccurate. Samsung Galaxy Note 4 has the best keyboard ever. Galaxy S10 has autonarrowing keyboard when switching to horizontal writing. OnePlus 6T McLaren is super good device with amazing features for non-writers. I still have to use Note 4 for writing because it has suoer good keyboard.

You must do something for the keyboard.
    It is terrible so far.

8. 1st-OnePlusDevice Cupcake Apr 28, 2019

9. ju57_74zz Gingerbread May 8, 2019

ju57_74zz, May 8, 2019 :
    Guys, SwiftKey is the best. Try it! I like it more than Gboard, because of better prediction and learning from what you type.. The only feature I would like them to implement is to scroll thru text on space bar swipe or to delete words on delete button swipe, like Google. I must say I tried Google's keyboard only for these features but I always go back on SwiftKey for better predictions and better swipe flow integration...

Related to your request, I do believe is stupid. Do you also need oneplus team to make you a coffee??
    They deliver one of the best keyboards.

10. 1st-OnePlusDevice Cupcake May 8, 2019

1st-OnePlusDevice, May 8, 2019 :
    I installed SwiftKey and it is really good. But Finnish layout is little bit stupid. Anyway it is better than Gboard. The problem is that the touchscreen is not accurate enough. It picks way too much wrong keys but the prediction helps a lot to fix them. I like also its adjustable width a lot. My McLaren is little bit faster now. Thanks for the recommendation of SwiftKey.

11. Mustard954 Cupcake Jun 1, 2019

Mustard954, Jun 1, 2019 :
    I can recommend TouchPal, my wife's mental and still likes a t9 3x4 keyboard.
    I liked the way TouchPal worked and looked on my HTC. the pro version has a AI assistant and augmented emoji (bit like what apple has). It's definitely worth a look.