Kitkat VS Lollipop! Which one do you prefer?

?

Kitkat Or Lollipop

1. Kitkat

2. Lollipop

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Anant Goel
    Ice Cream Sandwich Feb 10, 2015

2. JulianC
    Eclair Feb 10, 2015

JulianC , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I really like how the notification bar is set up in L. I hate having to think about using two fingers to swipe down, or swiping from the right side. I'm a brute force kind of fellow, so swiping down twice (as in Android L) works perfectly!

Small reason, but enough to push my opinion for L

3. p0ndo
    Eclair Feb 10, 2015

p0ndo , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I like Lollipop myself for all of the little things, I personally like the look, which seems to be controversial in this thread. Battery is better for me. I really just miss Xposed, which is apparently coming out in the next few days, so soon all will be well for me in Lollipop land

4. enderia
    Eclair Feb 10, 2015

enderia , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Lol!

basrone likes this.
  5. Sunny
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

6. tandu

tandu , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Where did u read about xposed coming to lollipoop?

7. Hannaelke
    Eclair Feb 10, 2015

8. lemminki
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

lemminki , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I really don't understand how anybody can like Lollipop. It's ugly as hell (okay, that might be subjective) but it's definitely a huge step backwards in usability. There are just so many tiny things that annoy the heck out of me and still many of my favorite apps don't work under Lollipop. And battery life is just a bad joke...

tandu likes this.
  9. tandu

10. tandu

tandu , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Exactly!
    I still remember the day when I downgraded to KK and damn it was just so soothing to my eyes after using Lollipop.

11. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

hyber1234 , Feb 10, 2015 :
    You are wrong at this point ..viper for android is perfectly works with my bliss pop v2.0 battery drain is normal in this nightly. . only issue with this nightly is about camera application which will be improved in stable build...from the date of purchase this phone I used lollipop and working much better than KitKat....if u don't love it that's personal matter with you...notifications ..Matirials ..and user interface is far batter than Kitkat...

12. hyber1234
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

impinas and erzengelsachiel like this.
  13. SurinderSingh
    Gingerbread Feb 10, 2015

14. erzengelsachiel
    KitKat Feb 10, 2015

erzengelsachiel , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Comes with the territory when you root. Not everything is always straight forward. I like the idea of Lollipop and ART is smarter (if you actually know what it does differently compared to Dalvik, which I don't think you do (no offense sir), otherwise you would prolly like it) and I have been using it on KitKat with pleasing results.

15. tausifkhan
    Cupcake Feb 10, 2015

16. cledee
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

17. tandu

tandu , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Pls read thread before posting
    I already have mentioned that V4A is now working on lollipop.

18. Sunny
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015

Sunny , Feb 10, 2015 :
    I felt the same initially.
    But it grows on you..
    Battery life.. its more of a memory leak than the whole OS - I think this is being fixed in 5.0.2?

19. tandu

tandu , Feb 10, 2015 :
    Try reading it carefully once again
    The reasons I have mentioned for me hating ART are all related to compatibility issues (xposed and xmod for eg)
    P.S I'm pretty sure I know a lot about android than what most people do (Want me to mention the differences between ART and Dalvik in too if you have any doubts about it?)

20. impinas
    Honeycomb Feb 10, 2015